Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2023 at 2:04 PM Last edited by vegan_kaktus : 12th Jan 2023 at 6:49 PM.
Default Cereal cutting board... placement? [SOLVED]
Idk if anyone has noticed, but when sims make cereals the cutting board move. I'm just wondering if this is something that's possible to fix? If so, does anyone know how? I think I read somewhere that the CRES is where you edit... placement? Or maybe I'm unlucky and this is in the animation? Since it happens when the milk is being picked up. It's only like this when doing a group serving (edit: ha-ha nope, it's the same with single serving). Here is a gif of what I mean:

(please excuse the very beautiful blue-flashing cutting board and the cardboard cereal - I haven't cleaned up the file yet and repo'd the correct textures in my default hehe)

Many thanks in advance!

Edit: solved! I posted the solution (and fix) on my tumblr, hope it's okay to link it? LINK

Edit 2: also, I'm unsure how to move this to solved. It's been a while since I made a post here haha