Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#76 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 8:34 PM
Mr Honeysett? What a fantastic name.

I'm really looking forward to our Halloween disco this year. I don't know why. I'd like to have a Halloween party, too.

I would also like to listen to lots and lots of Oingo Boingo at Halloween and watch all of the Halloween concert videos I can find on YouTube.

Any excuse to watch 80s Danny Elfman!

Does reading dumb signatures make you feel powerful in some way?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 6:51 PM
Going on 30, and still never had a girlfriend.

Then again, I happen to be straight and have Asperger's syndrome... (*shrug*)

As for celebrity crushes, my biggest current one is on the Canadian pop singer Lights Poxleitner :lovestruc

Tim (aka the Slipperman)
Scholar
#78 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 12:39 PM
I've had one boyfriend, but I'm only 13.

It lasted about...oh five days??

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Alchemist
#79 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 4:55 PM
I fancy my boy mate, who I *might* ask out soon. Monday? Tuesday? Never?

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Top Secret Researcher
#80 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 2:28 AM
I've only had crushes; my first one was named Freddy, and that was in 6th grade... long ago, lol! But anyways, at 6th grade camp, he got so annoying that I stopped liking him. I remember the exact day of the week, oddly enough: Wednesday.
My second was named Josh... except it was spelled with an 'a' after the 'o'. I just don't want anyone who knows him to search and find THIS thread! lol! That's why I didn't spell his correct name right, on purpose. It's pronounced the same, though.
I've only had two crushes in my entire life. It's hard for me to fall in love.

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 2:57 AM
I have been single for my whole life and I am 15. I have only been flirted with when a guy is lying (he has a girlfriend and he does it in front of her) I am so sick of guys doing that. I wish that I would be liked for me and be called beautiful. I am always seen as a girl that guys will have me around as a great friend but never seen as a girlfriend.
Top Secret Researcher
#82 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 3:33 AM
Dreaming4dreams: I've always been single, too! The guys who like me know that I know they like me (lol) but when it comes to asking me out, they nearly do it, then they chicken out. Oh well! I would've said no anyway because I haven't found 'Mr. Right and Always Will Be Right' yet.

ENTJ
Forum Resident
#83 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 12:31 AM
Necro-post, because this is an interesting thread. Twenty years ago, I married a woman twenty years
older than myself because I knew I could count on her to stick with me. I was thirty at the time. Now
I'm changing her diapers and wishing I had a friend I could go places with. That's why I like sims 3 so
much. It's fun to see what they do when I'm not telling them what to do, and there's lots of places
to go.

Page 4 of 4