Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2022 at 9:00 PM
Default Freeze CAS and Live Mode with certain CC (HELP)
Hello! I'm having some specific CC issues, the game freezes for a few seconds and then goes back to normal when I choose certain hairstyles or clothes I want to wear. And if I leave that CC on it and keep browsing CAS, the game freezes every time I choose a new CC and it's very annoying. I have my game up to date, applied all the fix patches with S4Studio and the problem is still there. And it seems I'm the only one experiencing it since no one says anything. Please help me
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jan 2023 at 8:24 PM
This happens when a mod or object isn't compatible with the current version, finding the mod/object that's causing it is a pita by moving out all of the CC and putting it back one type at a time in segments, starting the game - checking if the bum mod continues or not you can narrow down what package it is

Do not leave your posts hanging, remember to report in your posts if something worked to fix your problem.

There are alot of people who want to help you with your problems in the Live Chat, if you need quicker help or different help than whats posted to you, go there.