Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2023 at 11:02 AM
Default Nraas - How to make gay relationships more common?
I have almost all nraas modes including nraas woohooer and story progression and one of the options was to allow townies to be in same sex relationship. But although i have choosen to allow it, it like never heppens in game. Only twice during two years of gamplay on different saves sims not played by me have such a thing. I like diversity in my game so it would be nice if there were not only hetero marriages among families but more like fifty-fifty same sex and hetero. Does someone know where i can find such settings to custom it or how to do it in different way?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2023 at 2:09 PM
With Nraas StoryProgression, the default chances for gay and bi sims are pretty low (I believe it's 1% for a gay sim and 5% for a bi sim). However, you can adjust those chances by choosing StoryProgression on a computer/city hall and navigating to General Options > Options: Flirt > Chance of Bisexual Sim/Chance of Gay Sim (I personally set it to 20% for bi and 5% for gay sims but you can obviously make it even higher ).