Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 4:16 AM
Default In Honor of Mr. Jackson
I was a little surprised that there wasn't a thread like this already, but oh well. You know someone had to do it.

SO....

Share your thoughts about Michael Jackson...

I'll admit that I had my doubts about him; the whole child molestation law suit junk kind of affected the way I viewed Michael Jackson. I dared not listen to any of his music during that time, I guess because I figured that's how he always was...? I don't know, but case and point, once you learn something bad about someone you've known and loved (and thought you knew everything about, but obviously I never knew MJ), you can never look upon them again without being sorrowfully reminded of the sins/atrocities they have committed.
/fail attempt at wisdom

anyways, I'll really miss MJ... he made some dayum good music, and it's a shame that such a talent has left our world for good. Isn't it a shame that now everyone is coming to appreciate the person he was AFTER his death?
... i guess that's just the way it works.

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.