Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Torrox Spanish/Southwestern Buy Collection – Counters and Shelving

by moune999 Posted 21st Aug 2013 at 6:24 PM - Updated 15th May 2015 at 1:41 PM by moune999 : Important notice about sinks

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 47 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 10th Sep 2013 at 10:47 AM
That set is great. I'm using it now in almost all of my houses (also in dorms :P), not only in kitchen but also in bathrooms and somethimes in bedrooms (that tall shelfs). But I need to be carefull 'cause when I'm trying to place sink on the counter different than 1 the games crashes But still I love it :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 12:06 AM
Everything you do is awesome!
Test Subject
#28 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 1:16 PM
These look amazing but I can't find them in my game I don't know what's wrong, I've been looking for something like this but can't get them to show up, please help.
Test Subject
#29 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DestinyAlessia
That set is great. I'm using it now in almost all of my houses (also in dorms :P), not only in kitchen but also in bathrooms and somethimes in bedrooms (that tall shelfs). But I need to be carefull 'cause when I'm trying to place sink on the counter different than 1 the games crashes But still I love it :D

My Game crashes too when I´m trying to place sink on the counter. But I love this Collection Moune, please can you fix this Problem?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 10:15 AM
DestinyAlessia and Swetick:
I'm really sorry about this problem. I tested the counters for sinks several times (hence the remark about sinks not looking good on certain counters), but it seems something has gone wrong in the very last stages - probably when I put in slots. I'll try to work out what the problem is, but my computer is going in for service tomorrow, so it might be a little while.

AlkMayix:
To start with I have no idea why they wouldn't show up in your game. Have you doublechecked that the files are in your DL folder? Are you looking under Surfaces - Counters? And does this also happen if you have nothing in your DL folder than these files?

Moune's Neighbourhood
If you need a cool place for your sims to chill out.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 1:06 AM
This is pretty Awsome. Very versatile. Cant wait to try it in Game! Thank you for sharing :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 5:56 PM
OMG!!!! they look great in game.....stupid question---which counter is counter 1---for the sink. couldn't figure it out, so left the kitchen undone for now. thank you x a million--great work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 8:31 PM
Thanks again.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 18th Sep 2013 at 9:03 AM
ms muggles, look in the catalogue description. It will tell you which number the counter has.

Moune's Neighbourhood
If you need a cool place for your sims to chill out.
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 18th Sep 2013 at 9:34 AM
I always promise myself I'm not going to download any more cc, then something like this comes along! Grabbing it now!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 7:43 PM
Awesome Work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 12:50 AM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 4:13 PM
Moune, you sneaky little gal, you! You always know how to get me back into playing my game again, ya know that? And you also know that I have a weakness for this particular set... Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 9:09 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 1:06 PM
Hello Moune, I love your Spanish collection, it's awesome, I've downloaded all of your collection and never had problem with it, but this one crashes my game whenever I put sink on the counter, Please can you fix it very soon? Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 12:48 AM
nice work, thank you :)
Test Subject
#42 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 3:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DestinyAlessia

So thats why my game crashed! Thanks ^_^
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#43 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 7:09 PM
Great job! These shelves are fantastic and perfect for every room! Thank u very much :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 8:59 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 6:05 PM
Thank you. :-)x
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 12:59 PM
Thank you ♥