Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Torrox Spanish/Southwestern Buy Collection – Counters and Shelving

by moune999 Posted 21st Aug 2013 at 6:24 PM - Updated 15th May 2015 at 1:41 PM by moune999 : Important notice about sinks

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 47 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 16th May 2015 at 4:15 AM
Just what I wanted!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 16th May 2015 at 8:59 PM
For anybody who asked about counters 2 and 4 crashing when you placed a sink:
The problem has been fixed now. Please download the fixed versions.

Moune's Neighbourhood
If you need a cool place for your sims to chill out.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#53 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 2:34 PM
This set is wonderful. Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#54 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 2:17 PM
Thank you so much i love this set. However i have run into a problem i cant place anything in the overhead cabinets i have tried hitting M and using the move_objects cheats and the boolprop cheat but i cant get anything to go into the overhead shelf's.
Test Subject
#55 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 9:32 PM
Where do I put the collection file? I am running in windows 10.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#56 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 7:50 PM
Moune,
I remember way back when you had your very first Sims site. I have used so many of your wonderful creations in my lots for years and now that I am returning to play mode, I wanted to send sincere love and appreciation your way for your time and talent. Your creations have made a significant contribution to the TS2 community over the years.

I am just downloading this set for the first time and am looking forward to playing with it in my current personal Simming project. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 3:25 AM
I love this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 10:33 PM
muito obrigado
Page 3 of 3