Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Online Utilities System

by Itsmysimmod Posted 6th Dec 2018 at 9:24 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2019 at 6:12 PM by Itsmysimmod

151 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 115 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 12:36 PM
I am going to have to check this out. I already use the MCCC mod to unlock all this stuff, but it will be nice to actually purchase it through gameplay. Thank you. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 12:43 PM
This is an awesome mod! Debug works, but you have to search forever to find what you need. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 5:26 PM
omfg, yay, thank you! Finally, an easier way to get stuff I need that doesn't require me to break the game using debug <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 5:47 PM
hi, I really like the mod because its way better than just to buy from debug mode or just hoping for luck. Love it.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 5:50 PM
I just wanted to say that I am interested in translating this to my language (portuguese), just because I saw it in your desc. and I thought: why not, even tho Its not a commonly spoken language like french or german.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 5:54 PM
I am glad that all of you liked this mod. I liked it too due to its handy purpose. If you want anything else on the Online Utensils System, you can comment here and I'll see if it is suitable. I'll only make it if it is logic on doing it, but new ideas are welcome to have it a look.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BestSomeone
I just wanted to say that I am interested in translating this to my language (portuguese), just because I saw it in your desc. and I thought: why not, even tho Its not a commonly spoken language like french or german.

Do you know how to do translations? if not, write me via inbox and I will tell you how. If you know how to, you can send me the translation here or via inbox.

It is not a commonly spoken language like french or german, but the sims is a global game, I am sure that it is necessary.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 6:33 PM
Lovcha try something new to flavourize my game
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 8:02 PM
This is something i very needed, thank you sooo much <3 :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 9:01 PM
Thank you! Now I don't have to send my Sims everywhere to track down ingredients.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 10:56 PM
i come around again and wanna give feedback, this Mod is really neat! you are amazing! good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 11:34 PM
you're awesome! thanks nwn
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 1:20 AM
Utensils generally refers to things you eat or cook with. I think you were probably intending to use "Utilities", which is handy little programs on computers. This service would be a utility on a computer rather than a utensil. Still a great idea though. Definitely going to give it a try.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deathrolla
Utensils generally refers to things you eat or cook with. I think you were probably intending to use "Utilities", which is handy little programs on computers. This service would be a utility on a computer rather than a utensil. Still a great idea though. Definitely going to give it a try.

Ah ok thank you for the correction, english is not my native language. It will be corrected in the next update. So sorry for my bad english! Your observation is very appreciated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 9:13 AM
It's a very good idea
Instructor
#17 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 10:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deathrolla

Ahh~ then it makes sense. i tried to translate this mod into my language, but i found it was so hard to translate even understood the sentence "online utensils system", then i thought "oh my English is so poor?", even blamed the dictionary was not very accurate. now it can be explained, it's not my fault and my dictionary is still believable. Haha...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
Ahh~ then it makes sense. i tried to translate this mod into my language, but i found it was so hard to translate even understood the sentence "online utensils system", then i thought "oh my English is so poor?", even blamed the dictionary was not very accurate. now it can be explained, it's not my fault and my dictionary is still believable. Haha...

What a funny, so sorry for that. The mod was updated to "Online Utilities System". I hope you find it easier
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 8:32 PM
can this be stolen if not can you make it so it can be stolen by kleptomaniac sims ??
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 12:18 AM
thanks
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 2:16 AM
Love this quick access. Looking through debug is such a chore.
Was considering the level unlocked version but I find when you max a skill the need to buy or find objects for that skill is diminished.
Might I suggest adding in a lower level unlock version or maybe even as you gain level more and more items are unlocked?
Not sure how much work this would add so unless you want to add additional features the completely unlocked version is great.
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 5:35 PM
This is great, thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CasualGamerGirl
Love this quick access. Looking through debug is such a chore.
Was considering the level unlocked version but I find when you max a skill the need to buy or find objects for that skill is diminished.
Might I suggest adding in a lower level unlock version or maybe even as you gain level more and more items are unlocked?
Not sure how much work this would add so unless you want to add additional features the completely unlocked version is great.
Thanks!

It is not a bad idea, it will have much more work to do though. Later I will check if I can do something, at least, similar of what you suggested. I am working right now on a mod, after fininishing it, I will check that more in depth. Ty for your suggestion.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 12:01 PM
This is amazing! Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 3:46 PM Last edited by asophie99 : 10th Dec 2018 at 7:38 PM.
That sounds great but I was wondering if this mod allows to buy some custom harvestables as Icemmummun ones?
Do you think it will conflict with GrayCurse's Cooking & Ingredients Overhaul [ http://www.modthesims.info/d/584503...s-overhaul.html ]

edit : thank you for your quick responding and for all your work!
Page 1 of 7