Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 2:19 PM Last edited by v-ware : 10th Oct 2009 at 2:49 PM.
GaGa: Pro or Contra?
Fire away!

And try to give reasonable comments! No bashing, flaming and all that. (Which doesn't mean you can't have a nice firey discussion! )

V.

Call me v, v_ware.

Owner of Hause Of GaGa Group
It's Lady GaGa's World... We're just living in it!

Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 10:09 PM
PRO! I think she is so original, has that 80's glam flare, she's a true artist, nothing fake. Oh, and by the way, she is NOT a man! She is a gorgeous woman.

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Forum Resident
#3 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 10:22 PM
There's no way she's a man. She doesn't look like a man at all.

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Instructor
#4 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 11:09 PM
No way in hell When people say shes a man i just say that she is still awesome no matter what she is.
Pro all the way! Gaga is * insert synonym for absolutely amazingly awesome here*

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Scholar
#5 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 1:46 AM
What makes everyone think she's a man? They just make up a dumbass rumour because they are jealous.

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Forum Resident
#6 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 7:34 PM
I dunno exactly why. I guess 'cause sometimes she doesn't look the prettiest of all people. So people just assume that.

And when that athlete was announced as Hermaphrodite, People just took a random swing at saying Lady Gaga was too. Sad really.

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 11:02 PM
Pro! Lady GaGa is too awesome to describe into words. And I'm pretty sure she's not a man-woman. (people are just jealous )
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 1:58 PM
Pro u.u XD :lovestruc
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 9:49 PM
PRO!! :lovestruc Just love her words are too vague for her awesome awesome awesome even if she was a druggie

Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 6:20 AM
Pro. She writes the majority of her music herself. She has the most unique style in the music scene. She does'nt pretend to be something she's not. She does'nt fit the pretty "pop princess" image that alot of singers try to acheive. She seems extremly grateful for her fame and like she really cares about her fans. And last, she is just so damn hot.
Banned
#11 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 6:00 AM
PRO! I love her unique music and fashion style, even if it's sometimes a bit crazy. I really don't think she's a hermaphrodite. People are jealous. She's also way better than some of the other new pop stars *coughmileyandthoseotherstupiddisneychannelkids*.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 6:05 AM
Pro, otherwise I wouldn't have joined this group!

She's obviously a woman just by looking at her. Plus her vagina was hanging out during her Brits performance...
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th May 2010 at 5:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rmrm
Pro, otherwise I wouldn't have joined this group!

She's obviously a woman just by looking at her. Plus her vagina was hanging out during her Brits performance...

Plus her breasts are real ... Implants don't look like that! She's a lady fur shure!
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 6th May 2010 at 8:42 PM
Pro! <3.
Gaga is a fashion icon, amazing singer and isn't afraid to express herself!
Uniquely wonderful = Gaga
<3

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 8:49 PM
Pro! She's a classy lady, with the most incredible voice. She can write songs that move you...you either want to sing with her or get up and Just Dance! She is my "feel good" break for the day. If I've had a rough day, on my way home from work, I'll crank her on and just sing my heart out with her, and by the time I get there, I have a smile on my face. My hubby "turned me on" to her music, lol, and we both enjoy listening to her immensly. My son, who does NOT like female singers (he is autistic and certain pitches drive him nuts) now requests we turn on "Bad Romance" every time he hear's her cd playing, lol. She certainly doesn't bother him.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 4:00 PM
I am between pro and contra... why?
well... i love almost all of her music... yep... almost all... that's a pro...
i hate most of her fashion and the dark way that she's been going lately... that's a contra...
and i love her voice and that she's so sweet with her fans...