Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2022 at 3:04 PM
Default Hi everyone!
Hi, all. I'm a long-time simmer and modder (since the Sims 2!), but it's my first time starting to share my mods on mod the sims. These days I make stuff for The Sims 4, which is a lot of fun, but I've definitely always been more comfortable lurking and making things for my own personal use. Looking forward to sharing more of my creations with you all. The stuff on this site is always really impressive, so I'm excited to be a part of it.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2022 at 6:25 PM Last edited by simsample : 23rd Feb 2022 at 9:49 AM.
Hi @SimplifiedModding Nice to meet you! Lovely to see new creators here!

@Tashiketh this creator seems to have the same bug as you encountered earlier today... the creation is not shoring on their profile. EDIT: Yay it's showing now!
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2022 at 11:27 PM
Hi there. My name is Doug. I'm not a creator, but I am definitely a grateful beneficiary of all the mods that are posted on this website. My games have benefited greatly from everything I find on ModTheSims! I'm "new" to the site as I forgot my old username, seeing as I hadn't played the game for a long period of time, but I have returned. Love this website!
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2022 at 9:41 AM
Welcome back to Mod the Sims, DouglasLancaster. You can find general site rules here and the different game sections can be found at the top of the screen.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2022 at 9:49 AM
Hi @DouglasLancaster Great to meet you too!
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Feb 2022 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hi @DouglasLancaster Great to meet you too!

Thank you!