Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 1:13 PM
Default The Quote Thread
I don't know about you but sometimes I have a thought, or I say something, that triggers a response inside me...whether its an emotional one or a feeling that this shows some of who I am. I'm talking about Quotes you have said, written, read or thought. Post your Quotes here for the world to see (they can be your creation or others creations)...here are a few of my creation:

“The ability to create joy in a world with none is a gift that the whole of humankind should possess”

“Everything turns out good…it just depends how long you are willing to fight for it”

“I would much rather fail on my own than succeed under your shadow”

“Embrace what it means to be human…the sorrow, the happiness and the struggle for a better life for the humans of tomorrow”

“I’d rather die after a day with you than spend an eternity of living without you”

Can't wait to read yours, and perhaps get an insight into who you are.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 1:24 PM
Well, I dont really have my own quotes, but there are 2 I use on my myspace page all the time from Eleanor Roosevelt. They are:

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how stong she is until she gets in hot water."

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissTech
Well, I dont really have my own quotes, but there are 2 I use on my myspace page all the time from Eleanor Roosevelt. They are:

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how stong she is until she gets in hot water."

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

They're good quotes to! I suppose any quotes will do, anything that you strongly adhere to, or that strikes emotion within you.
I like the first one, the analogy is great.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 6:14 PM
Hrm, I have to say I don't like the premise of this thread. The creative corner is meant for much deeper things than quotes - and is meant for showcasing things you yourself have done. It is not meant for simply reposting quotes you have found on the interblag.

If you have a quote you like, put it in your signature.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Locked thread