Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2022 at 9:56 PM
Default Hi, I'm Jana and i just...
...submitted my first mod and am now quite nervous about the moderation process

I play The Sims 4 and never really wanted to start modding although I'm a software developer, because I feared that I would stop actually playing the game then
Let's see how it goes...

My favorite modder is LittleMsSam, because she makes so many awesome small mods that make my gameplay so much nicer.

And now I feel pleasantly taken back in time since my last forum introduction post must have been many years ago

Have a nice day!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Feb 2022 at 10:13 PM
Hi Jana nice to meet you! I hope your mod gets through moderation quickly, looking forward to seeing it! Always nice to meet new creators.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Feb 2022 at 5:24 PM
Thank you! It just got approved
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 21st Feb 2022 at 6:27 PM
Congratulations! Your username has turned orange to show that you are a creator too.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2022 at 8:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Congratulations! Your username has turned orange to show that you are a creator too.

Ah, cool

Do you know by the way how my mod would be listed on my profile page? I saw a Downloads tab on many profiles but I have not found a way yet how to activate it...
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2022 at 11:42 AM
Hmm, have asked @Tashiketh to take a look, might be an issue with your account being new and not having five posts.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2022 at 12:51 PM
Thanks @simsample for the heads up on Discord! Not sure why the post count didn't update, but that's why the profile didn't change (since the code doesn't try to get Downloads for people it thinks don't have any posts... ) It's fixed now though!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2022 at 1:51 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2022 at 2:10 PM
Thanks very much to both of you for your help <3