Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Shower/Tub Combo Backless

by HugeLunatic Posted 30th Apr 2008 at 2:15 AM - Updated 14th Jan 2009 at 4:21 AM by HugeLunatic : adding non pets version...

194 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 167 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 8
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 7:01 PM
Awesome. Works perfect.
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 8:36 PM
I've had to reload The Sims 2 about six times and this is always the first download I put in my game. I can't imagine playing the game without these showers now. Thank you. This is one of the best downloads ever.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#128 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 11:06 PM
Thank you darqstar :lovestruc I very much appreciate that. And to everyone else who has downloaded and commented. I am still shocked at the number of downloads it has.
Scholar
#129 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 2:19 PM
Beautiful! Now I'll be able to use them more.
Thank you!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#130 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 7:25 PM
What wall covering do you have in the screen shot of the Bath/Shower?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
Test Subject
#132 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 10:01 AM
Thankyou, this is great!
Can't wait to try it out
Test Subject
#133 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 4:57 PM
wow, this is such a great idea and it's awesome! The game doesn't come with enough bathroom options, and I found this. Great job! I would love to upload things on here but I get too confused. :/ thanks so much!!!

Thank you to all the devoted creaters out there! You make my game so much better! Xoxo
Test Subject
#134 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 4:34 PM
They look nice! Could you put everything into one zip so we could download everything easier?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#135 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 9:48 PM
Ah, but you don't want everything. Please note in the original post that is states there are two versions. The one with BASE in it is for games pre-Pets only.

I will update my original thread to make it clearer, since when originally making this I did not have a non-Pets version.
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 6:52 PM
I have free time will my sim be able to tinker with this ?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#137 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 12:58 AM
Test Subject
#138 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 2:57 PM
oh I am so going to use this ALL the time, Thanks Hugely
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
Test Subject
#141 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 5:12 PM
Wow ~ Thanks for increasing the stats as I do get tired of the Colonial ~ SUPER IDEA - Get Rid of that Surround - Thanks a Million for Sharing your hard work!
Test Subject
#142 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 1:46 AM
Thank you, this is a great and clever idea!

-Sigourney
Test Subject
#143 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 10:11 AM
Thank you! This is wonderful. :-)
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 29th May 2009 at 12:21 AM
Super-spiffy. Now I can finally make my own house without it looking like crap. x3
Field Researcher
#145 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 9:05 PM
I'm slightly confused. In-game, the only colours available are the two recolours you included. They doesn't have any of the original colours, and I thought it was supposed to. Or is it only *recolours* of the original objects, since these are the only recolours I have?

If this is not how it's supposed to be, any idea what might be wrong?

Diving into delerium yet again.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#146 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 9:58 PM
The only color that the original has is the off white one with the yellow curtain. This shower takes all recolors of that original - so unless you download my recolor there will be only one color. If you download my recolor - then you should have two colors.

If you have issues with other people's recolors not showing up for the original, then you would need to get help in the help section or from the creator of recolors.
Field Researcher
#147 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 10:16 PM
Ah, see, now this is what happens when I don't sleep. I kept thinking: 2 recolours. When in fact, it's 2 recolours: 1 for the shower and 1 for the tub.

I'm glad all is well and it's only me that's the problem. And it's awesome, so thank you.

Diving into delerium yet again.
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 2:16 PM
I dont play ts2 anymore, but I wish I had had this back in the days - great job
Mad Poster
#149 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:39 PM
Now if I can only find the fishes.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#150 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 12:05 AM
I love these, they look awesome and allow to really blend in any bathroom decor. That removes a lot of my previous frustration when designing bathrooms.

However I seem to have one problem with the bath/shower combo: it bugs when I try to bathe todlers in it. (I have not yet tried bathing dogs in there yet). The parent starts pouring the water in, they undress the todler place it in the water, and right at that moment the todler appears standing in the air a few tiles away, dressed in Pj, and still dirty.

It happened to me in two different lots while trying to bathe todlers, both times I had to sell it and buy the regular maxis tub/shower combo in order to bathe these todlers.
Page 6 of 8