Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lilac Gardens & Homestead: A Wedding Venue

by ipopart Posted 15th Jun 2009 at 8:39 PM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 8:23 AM
When ur in edit town u can click on it and click change lot type and then make it still community but change from "pool" or anything else to something other like park or what I chose was "no visitors allowed" so random people dont come when im having a wedding =]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 13th May 2013 at 7:29 PM
this is exactly what i needed. now i have a small wedding park and a large wedding park, perfect for the rest of my gaming needs! thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 3:20 PM
Very pretty; I love it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 10:23 PM
Absolutely love the colors and the outside wedding area is just so beautiful. I just wish it was updated so I didn't have to always fix the wedding arch. Other than that I really enjoy using this lot.(:
Test Subject
#30 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 12:39 AM
Where do I find this lot? I enter "Edit Town" and cannot find it in any tab. What do I do? I even changed the lot type to "pool" but still nothing! Please help
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 10:48 AM
I was in love when i first saw this and I'm downloading it right now, Hope it works for me. :) Thanks!
Test Subject
#32 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 7:53 AM
Oh my goodness! I'm in love! What a beautiful venue! Now I don't have to build a little wedding area in my sims houses every time they get married! I'm so impressed by this build, and there are so many romantic and soothing colors. Wonderful work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 16th Jul 2021 at 11:54 AM
Thank you so much, this works wonderfully in my game! Advice to those who are marrying their sim to one who isn't in their household though: add that sim to your household first before you throw the wedding event because the altar in this park is actually build mode pillars put together. That way, your sims can walk over there and get married under the handmade wedding arch rather than in the bathroom like mine did (before I reloaded my save lol)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#34 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 6:09 AM
Thank you
Page 2 of 2