Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Con-Tempo

by Arisuka Posted 22nd Oct 2011 at 8:09 AM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 6:12 AM
The high quality architecture, gorgeous outdoors and interior, excellent use of space in placing each object, and the little details of the overall design and layout make this lot what it is -- absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 4:44 AM
정말 멋진 집임다 잘받아가요^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 5:42 PM
Like most comments have already stated, this creation is truly magnificent. An amazing balance between space and furniture.

Cheers.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 5th May 2012 at 5:40 AM
THIS HOUSE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait to expand my current sim family so that I can move them into this gorgeous home! And I really appreciate how it doesn't require a whole string of EPs and SPs to look nice. Thanks so much for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 10:53 PM
This lot is sooo amazing! I really fell in love with it the second I saw it! I love houses that offer big, open areas but I fail at making my own in-game homes like that without it looking slightly weird. But this lot is gorgeous!! And I love the little accents you put into it. Simply beautiful. I'll definitely be playing in this house a lot! ;]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 10:44 AM
Awesome house. Thank you for the upload and thanks for not using cc.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 11th Jun 2014 at 4:51 PM
This house looks fantastic, if only I didnt need the generations DLC!
Page 2 of 2