Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 12:29 AM Last edited by ricardodesinor : 4th Aug 2013 at 3:23 AM. Reason: Updating title
Default Lost, A Bella Goth Story Part 2 (Updated) #Imback

I decided to write short stories on Pleasantview's citizens. These spin offs will eventually connect to a bigger story. Nina and Dina decided on moving out of Pleasantview. They had been involved in many scandals in the neighborhood.

After stirring up to much trouble in Pleasantview the Caliente twins decided for a fresh start. Although this isn’t their first “fresh start” Nina was determined to make something out of this opportunity. Dina’s divorce settlement ended with Mortimer buying her a house far far away from Pleasantview. He also bought Dina an Audi for the long drive and of course to keep, and some money that would last them a few years. Nina wanted to use the money wisely until she found a stable position career. But Dina had other plans for use of the money.

The twins left everything behind in Pleasantview. They still owned the condo that Dina received from her previous marriage. So the twins basically packed their bags. The twins had travelled for more than 12 hours. They didn’t know what to expect with this move. When they arrived they found a two story home. The twins found it hard to believe that it was theirs. It wasn’t the Goth mansion but something that fits their taste.

Dina didn’t really plan on getting a job right away. As a matter of fact she didn’t really want a job. She wanted to be in the comfort of her home. Waking up in the morning in a comfortable bed, lounging around her living room, and even finding time to go out into the city. Dina was looking forward to her new life. Nina didn’t really like Dina’s new look on life. This was their second chance on new beginnings. Nina knew the mistakes she made and learned from them she wasn’t going to repeat the past.

That night Nina and Dina decided to head out to town and found a karaoke bar. The two sat down and watched as many sang on the karaoke machine. Dina rolled her eyes as she watched a mother and daughter performing a duet. “You should totally go up there and show them who runs this bar” Dina laughed. “They look so adorable I don’t really want to ruin their moment” Nina replied. “If you wont I will, besides they suck anyways.” Dina said.

After a few horrible performances Nina took the stage and started singing. She caught every ones attention and eventually she started to shine. She realized that performing was a natural talent for her. She knew what she was doing and enjoyed the attention she received from people. She definitely would enjoy to get paid for doing this and decided it was best not to reveal all her talents, not yet.

Nina was excited and couldn’t stop thinking about last night. The next morning she got onto her computer and started looking up talent scouts and managers. She realized that she wanted to manage herself. It was a big responsibility that Nina would take up but her mother always thought her if she wanted something done it was always best to do it herself.

Nina went and audition for a talent scout and they gave her a job in delivering sing a grams. In the following weeks Nina had been going house to house giving residents of Starlight Shores sing a grams. Eventually she became a pro a what she was doing. People were starting to remember Nina’s name. Nina also loved her job and felt comfortable. She loved singing for the rich because they often gave her big tips. Nina was on her way to success and eventually became a level 1 celebrity around the town.

Weeks turned into months and Nina had continue to soar in her career. While Dina took the complete opposite, Dina stayed home all day and got drunk of wine. She didn’t show any support in Nina’s career as much as she used to and that has put a strain on the twins relationship. An average day Nina would leave to see Dina sleeping on the couch passed out. When she come back she would find Dina on the same couch but in a different position.

Nina’s career continued to fly and it was one day while she was performing for a couple of kids she was pulled aside by a propertier. She was amazed by Nina’s voice and heard plenty about her in the past few months. She asked Nina to give her a sample. At first Nina really didn’t know who she was but the old woman looked sweet. Nina performed for her and the woman adored her. Turned out she owned the whole parked and asked Nina if she wanted to perform on the stage. There really wasn’t an event but she hoped that Nina would attract a crowd.

When Nina arrived home she welcomed her sister with the happiest smile ever. Despite the arguing that’s been going on lately Nina decided to let it go so she can share this beautiful moment with her sister. Most of the time when they argued Dina was to gone to remember. “ Guess what sis” Nina said greeting her sister. Dina looked her up and down and answered. “What” Dina replied rudely. “I’ve got my first gig at the park.” Nina said excitedly. In a rage Dina cornered her sister in the kitchen and gave her a dirty look. “I don’t care about that at all” Dina said. Nina then realized that her sister wasn’t drunk, she was sober so she meant everything she just said. “Forget about it were out of Wine I’m going out to buy more. “Dina said.

She wandered off after crashing her car, she was hurt and didn’t know where she was. She has driven off the main road miles ago and couldn’t figure out where she was all that was near her was mountains. She threw up as she made her way barely able to hold herself up. She was sore. Dina didn’t mean to yell at her sister. This was just the way of coping with her divorce. This was also the same way she coped with her first husbands death. She felt unwanted by the world. The only person who showed that they cared about her was her sister Nina, and she just yelled at her. Dina had found out that after she married Mortimer that he was still searching for his wife. And when Mortimer found her before Bella came back home he told Dina to move far away. He didn’t want his wife finding out about her.

Call it twin telepathy, Nina tossed and turned all night. It’s as if she can sense that her sister was in trouble. In her dream she saw that her sister was lost. But she didn’t take the dream seriously.

Nonetheless Nina started of her day forgetting about Dina. She had a gig and wanted to look her best. She took a shower and waited for Dina to come home but she never brought the car. Nina realized that this was Dina’s way of putting a stop to her performing. Nina thought Dina was playing games and wanted nothing to do with it. After her show she was going house hunting, she made enough and now has a stable job she doesn’t need to depend on Dina anymore.

Nina performed great and looked great while she was doing it. With the loud speakers Nina attracted a big crowd. She sung for almost 3 hours and everyone enjoyed her performance. This was her first performance and she was a little upset that her sister wasn’t here to celebrate with her. Nina sang her heart out. But she felt as if that wasn’t her best. Yeah the crowd loved her singing but she wanted them to start dancing to her tunes. She was going to teach herself a few dance moves to improve her next performance.
2 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 11:40 PM
I really love it!! I like how you are doing sims from Pleasantview.

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Littleweirdo
I really love it!! I like how you are doing sims from Pleasantview.

thanks I love feedback.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 5:42 AM
Default Sims Stories, Fame A Caliente Story Part 2

“Oh, Don!!!!!!!!!!

The next morning Nina felt embarrass about what happen the night before. She had woken hours before Andrew. She was thinking about what she would say, when he awoke she sat next to bed. “Good morning babe.” Andrew said. “Andrew about last night, why didn’t you stop.” Nina asked. “Why would I stop, it was getting to the good part.” Andrew replied. Nina was confused, usually a partner would be angry about this. “I yelled out my ex boyfriends name.” Nina said. Its not like we’re serious Andrew replied.

Nina then remembered the purpose of this relationship. The two were friends with benefits. Their relationship was a secret. The couple were both professionals and only got intimate with each other. They didn’t want relationships getting in the way of their careers, at least not yet. So they both agreed on secret meetings to release strong urges. “I’m sorry Nina I didn’t mean it like that. “Andrew said. “Its okay, I’ll see you later.

5 years have passed since Nina became the vocal legend she was today. After her first performance Nina couldn’t wait to perform for an audience again. She planned on getting booked a steady gig at the coffee shop. When she went to audition the owner loved her performance but told her she wasn’t well known enough. Nina didn’t give up and everyday she perform for tips outside the coffee shop. She eventually got the gig. Since then Nina was discovered and signed to a record company.

As for Dina, she awoke lost. She has never felt so vulnerable in her life. It scared her. Things needed to change. She saw what her life was directed towards. Dina admitted to herself she was jealous of her sisters new found talent. She wanted to be in the spotlight herself.

Fame came easily for Dina Caliente. While Nina was getting more famous Dina thought of a plan to get attention. It was one day Nina was invited to a little party at a friends house. With research Dina knew that the party was being host by someone who was really close with a movie director. Dina tagged along with her sister to the party. Even Nina had no idea what Dina had in mind but she decided to go along with it.

The party was coming to an end when Dina’s plan pulled into action. Dina had rehearsed many hours on what she was going to do. Dina dramatically fell on the floor and immediately caused attention amongst the guest.

The film director definitely noticed Dina. He noticed the bold move that Dina pulled and saw that she was perfect to fit a role in his upcoming film. He immediately gave her a part. Dina was so perfect for the role she became an instant hit. She was in many other movies acting came naturally to Dina. She eventually signed a contract with a new TV series which would began production within a year.

Dina’s fame was also the success of her book Confessions Of A Gold Digger. The book sold millions and was featured on many talk shows it was best seller and won many awards. Dina’s book was a self help book for women to become more independent. Short stories and memoirs of her life caused her readers to laugh, cry and more.

5 years have passed and Nina became. She made two albums that sold millions around the world. Everyone knew who Nina Caliente was. It was a dream come true for Nina. Her success has earned her millions throughout the years.

After a few years apart the twins decided it was best to combine their earnings and buy a mega mansion overlooking the city. The home was so big on an average busy day for the twins it was possible that they wouldn’t run into each other for days.

Lately its been one of those busy days. Nina finally had time to catch up with her sister Dina. “Clearly you miss Don, its been five years and now your bringing up his name.” Dina responded. “You and him must have had a real strong chemistry then, but.” Dina said.

“I find it hard to admit to myself as well, I do miss him. Nina then remembered the reason why Don and her split. Nina fell in love with Don but she knew his life style. He lived the fast life and so did Nina but she was willing to change. When Nina found out that Don was getting married to Cassandra was having an affair with his maid and had a fling with her sister it was to much for her to handle and couldn’t forgive Don. She didn’t have to move with Dina but their was nothing for her in Pleasantview anymore. And she also got a reputation for being a gold digger because of her sister.

“Dina, I’m going back.” Nina said. “Why in the hell would you want to move back.” Dina asked. “Not move back just visit, a week or two tops.” Nina replied. “Why cant we just fly Don to Starlight Shores.” Dina asked. “I missed my friends, I miss the town.” Nina said.

“Look Nina if you go, there is no way I’m letting you go alone.” Dina said.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 8:32 AM
Default Sims Stories Present: Love, A Cassandra Goth Story (New)

I'm sorry It took me a while the story is coming along well. My game is running smooth on high graphics and plenty of custom content. Just as I was thinking how I can connect my story into supernatural EA announce seasons I can't wait for that expansion pack to come out what will they think of next.

Part 1
Cassandra Goth came from a very wealthy family. She’s not your typical heiress that goes out to party's and brags about her money. Like every other Goth she is very modest. Growing up she didn’t really have many friends and she liked it that way. Being a Goth did come at a cost. Since she was young Cassandra was harassed by paparazzi waiting for her to slip up and put it all over the news paper. But the most dirt they have on her was an overdue library book. Eventually they left her alone.

Cassandra met Don the last year of his medical school . What attracted Cassandra to Don Lothario was of course his good looks while Don had different intentions. Cassandra was very rich. Don had a bright future as a surgeon so he was definitely able to charm the Goth household and get Mortimer and Bella’s approval. Cassandra may have seemed like a nerd but Don noticed Cassandra’s potential beauty after they started dating. Don eventually fell in love with Cassandra Goth. But Don had another problem he kept secrets from Cassandra. He had a complicated, long relationship with previous girlfriend Nina Caliente. Had a fling with Dina Caliente, and started an affair with the maid. He has also kept many secrets from her that eventually started to surface. Dating Cassandra also brought out most of his affairs into the media.

It was a few days before Cassandra’s wedding was when the scandal broke out. Don and Nina was caught on the top of Don’s condo making out. After overhearing a few girls gossip Dina ran home to her sister.” Nina, I can’t believe it.” Dina said in between breaths.

“Nina, why are you smiling.” Dina asked.

Mortimer came outside holding Bella’s dog duchess. Bella adopted Duchess a few months before her disappearance and Mortimer hated that dog. But after Bella’s disappearance Mortimer and Duchess have been inseparable It was their way to cope. “Honey, I’ve read the papers.” Mortimer said. Cassandra kept quiet as her father made an attempt to console her.

“We can delay the wedding for a few more months until you two can work something out.” Mortimer suggested. “No the wedding is still going on.” Cassandra replied.” Are you sure honey.” Mortimer asked. Mortimer really couldn’t figure out his daughter at the moment.” Are you considering marrying this man after what he did.” Mortimer asked.

“He humiliated me and I can only get even.” Cassandra said. “The wedding is still going to happen.” Cassandra said.

That same day Nina went over to Don’s house. She caught up with him as he was entering his condo. She was waiting for him to come home all day.” Everyone knows now ” Nina said. “I went over to Cassandra’s house today, we made up” Don replied. It angered Don that Nina was smiling at him after the scandal broke out it was clear to him that Nina was trying to sabotage the wedding and after this he might never talk to her again.

Don was never the one to argue so he looked at her and walked away. Nina was in shock. She couldn’t believe that Cassandra Goth won, not that she had anything against her but Nina was in love with Don Lothario first, and she knew he felt the same. She held her arms out as Don walked up stairs to his bedroom. Nina let herself out while she was fighting back tears. Don was truly a heart breaker she thought. She decided to give up on Don and decided it wasn’t worth chasing someone that didn’t want you.

The ceremony went as planned and the guest arrived. Don felt good about himself. He was willing to change his lifestyle for the right woman. He was actually looking forward to starting a life with Cassandra Goth, the two would move out of town and live happily ever after. It’s as if his fear of commitment disappeared.

The ceremony finally started when Cassandra and Mortimer walked down the isle for the traditional father daughter giving away. Mortimer kissed his daughter on the forehead and handed her to Don.

Don was shocked to see how beautiful Cassandra Goth really was. She took after her mother Bella so much. Don was very happy and now more than ever willing to take Cassandra’s hand in marriage. He grabbed her by the waist and gave Cassandra a sexy glare.

Cassandra planned the evening. Just like Don broke her heart with the multiple affairs she was going to crush his. Her wedding was planned to be private and intimate with no camera’s but she hired one of the paparazzi's to get a shot of tonight's event. She hinted to them that it was going to be a night to remember and without hesitation someone came over. Just as Don said his I dos Cassandra took her ring and threw it at Don.

Things were now getting heated when Cassandra exploded on Don.” What the hell are you doing.” Don yelled.” You think I want to marry you.” Cassandra asked. “Your nothing but a lying pig you insensitive jerk.” Cassandra yelled. “Are you crazy I thought we made up.” Don yelled.” Why go through all this trouble if you knew you were going to leave me.” Don said.

“Just like you humiliated me now I’m getting even, say cheese for the camera.” Cassandra said. With that remark Cassandra gave Don the loudest, hardest smack to the face. At the same time the Camera man took a perfect shock of Cassandra slapping Don. “Thank-you Miss Goth, my boss will love this” The man said.

Just as the situation escalated Dina got in between Cassandra and Don. “Don just leave, you’ve done enough damage.” Dina said. Cassandra was shocked and confused. Don was humiliated in front of the guest and now his humiliation was going to show on countless tabloids. Yes dating a Goth did come at cost especially if you double crossed them. Don left the wedding and didn’t look back.

The End of Part 1 The story is coming along great I have taken many pictures that spread out into plenty chapters. I want plenty of feedback negative or positive. I decided to give you a little mystery can you figure out what is behind this door. I can’t give away any hints because to much info will give away the answer.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 8:19 PM
Default Sims Stories Present: Love, A Cassandra Goth Story Part 2

There were many people that attended Cassandra Goth’s wedding everyone except for her mother Bella Goth and best friend Darren Dreamer. Cassandra suspected that Darren had a crush on her but she shrugged it off because she was engaged to Don Lothario. It was a few days after the wedding and Cassandra hadn’t heard from Darren so she decided to visit him.

The truth was that Darren didn’t want to attend the wedding. He was disgusted by Don’s behavior and couldn’t believe that Cassandra was going to walk down the aisle with a monster. He was in love with Cassandra and wouldn’t have been able to control himself at the wedding so he stayed home. But he wasn’t aware of what happened that night. He didn’t know that Cassandra planned on humiliating Don. Had he known he would had been there and claim his love for Cassandra while giving Don his two cents. But he was completely unaware.

When he greeted Cassandra he was shock to see her.” Aren’t you suppose to be at your honeymoon.” Darren asked.” Oh Darren, why didn’t you come to the wedding I put on such a show.” Cassandra said giving Darren an amorous hug. Darren saw that this hug wasn’t just a friendly one but a romantic gesture as Cassandra held on to him for a while. Darren was in heaven her hair smelled so good and their bodies pressed tightly together was making him very excited. Before Cassandra would notice he pulled away from her.

“Oh, I’m sorry Darren, did I make you feel uncomfortable.” Cassandra asked.” I’m fine. “Darren said. Cassandra was so close to Darren he was breaking into a cold sweat. Why was she acting like this she wondered.

Cassandra sat down on the patio chair and for a minute. Darren was a little nervous and didn’t really know what to bring up. He was liking what was going on and didn’t want to remind Cassandra that she was married so it wouldn’t stop.” I left Don. “Cassandra said. Darren looked at her a little relieved.

“Oh really. “Darren smiled. Cassandra smiled. “Why are you so happy.” Cassandra jokingly said. Darren looked at her and responded.” I knew he wasn’t good enough for you.” Darren said. Cassandra nodded and looked at Darren. “Why didn’t you come to the wedding.” Cassandra asked. Darren decided that it was time to finally let Cassandra know how he felt before it was to late. So feeling bold Darren gazed into Cassandra’s eyes.

He put his arm around her and she got closer to him. “ I knew that he wasn’t going to treat you right, and I thought you were making a mistake. “Darren said. “Then why didn’t you say anything before.” Cassandra replied. “I was but after you found out about him you still stayed with him and I thought it was pointless.” Darren said.

Not being able to express his feelings after that he decided to make it pretty obvious and show Cassandra how he felt physically. Darren closed his eyes and leaned in for a kiss. It was an even bolder move but it was a risk that he was willing to take. He wanted to know If Cassandra wanted to step out the friend zone and see what they could have.

Darren pulled back and looked at Cassandra for a reaction she smiled and let him know that it was okay and the two continued to kiss.

Mortimer finally got Alexander to fall asleep he was a little disappointed that he was force to sleep early on a Saturday night but eventually got over it and fell asleep. As for Cassandra Mortimer came to tell her lights out.” Dad, I’m not a little girl anymore I can sleep whenever I want to.” Cassandra replied. Mortimer knew there was no point in fighting with his daughter and hope that she didn’t discover where he was going at night.

A couple of months had passed and Cassandra and Darren decided to get into the next step. They would move in together. Cassandra left the mansion to come live in Darren’s home. She was a little sad to leave her little brother and father at the house alone but they both understood that even though she didn’t get married to Don she was bound to leave anyways. Mortimer had to many rules that Cassandra was getting annoyed of.

Cassandra was living the middle class life now. Darren told her to leave everything behind to live with him and she left with no hesitation. For months Darren was now supporting a billionaire’s heiress with his office job. He was feeling a little embarrassed but Cassandra reassured him that she was happy.

To Be Continued.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 6:31 AM
Default Sims 3 Stories Present: Lost, A Bella Goth Story Part 1 (New)

Part 1
“Hey Dina you want some.” Nina asked her sister. “You know I quit drinking” Dina said. “One won’t hurt.” Nina said. Dina ignored her sister and looked over at the Goth Mansion. “What are you doing tonight.” Nina asked.” I’m bringing the old man here so I want you out of the way.” Dina said.” You are really sneaky its 2:00 am do you think he’s still up.” Nina asked. “Yes I called him he’s tucking in his son then I’m going to pick him up.” Dina said. “Geez Nina how long do you plan to keep this up I mean he’s not that old, and has a family. “Nina said. “Quite frankly I don’t care If I’m married to him for 20, 30 years, I’ll be living the lap of luxury for the rest of my life.” Dina said. “What about his wife how do you know if she’s actually dead.” Nina asked. “That’s why I have to marry him before she ever resurfaces then I’ll convince him to give up.” Dina said.

Dina drove over to the Goth mansion and buzzed for Mortimer at the gate. “Honey, are the kids asleep.” Dina asked. “Yea I’ll be down in a second.” Mortimer said.

Mortimer finally got Alexander to fall asleep he was a little disappointed that he was force to sleep early on a Saturday night but eventually got over it and fell asleep. As for Cassandra Mortimer came to tell her lights out.” Dad, I’m not a little girl anymore I can sleep whenever I want to.” Cassandra replied. Mortimer knew there was no point in fighting with his daughter and hope that she didn’t discover where he was going at night.

Dina had a great view from the roof of her condo. She couldn’t believe at what great lengths her sister would go through for money. She really needed to start all over with her life. It was headed in the wrong direction. But she couldn’t do that, especially when she had no money.

Mortimer knew how to hide scandals. Mortimer and Dina had been seeing each other for months now. It ‘s not that Mortimer was ashamed it was the fact that its been two years and he has already moved on from Bella. Of course Dina had her motives. She was running out of money and who was best to replace Michael was his famous scientist brother in law. So after the disappearance she has been helping the family “cope” with the lost. She had Cassandra and Alexander calling her their aunt again and eventually Mortimer fell for her which was part of the plan.

Somewhere far, far, far, far away Bella Goth awoke. She was now use to her surroundings and now had a new routine. She‘s been where she was for years now and was getting well adjusted. She had no memory of her past and only remembered her full name. Bella Bachelor Goth, she would often repeat to herself so she wouldn’t forget. She knew that she was married or at least assumed because Bachelor wasn’t a proper middle name. She also love to think that she probably had a family waiting for her.

Years ago Bella awoken to find herself inside a room she was terrified and didn’t dare explore beyond the two odd futuristic doors. She stayed in the room for days but she eventually had to get up to use the bathroom and eat.

She discovered that there was a very modern bathroom furnished with a hamper, toilet, a luxurious bathtub, sink, mirror and a shower. She was shocked and immediately took advantage of her new discovery.

Going through the first door Bella realized there was nothing to be scared of so feeling adventurous and confident she open the other the door and was shocked to find a fully furnished apartment. The apartment was furnished with all the necessities and more, it had a stereo, a TV with movies saved into it, a game console, a fish tank, a washer dryer. The fridge was fully stocked and nothing really seemed to ever run out in this home. The disadvantage was that there was no door to the outside.

She soon learned how to adjust the light in the house to any color she wanted. Bella didn’t really complain she didn’t really remember a life beyond these rooms and was fully satisfied.

Bella was able to keep track of time and day with the help of a computer that was in the room. She only used the computer to write days of her life. Weeks have passed and Bella realized that she was alone. If there was an owner to the apartment where were they and how would they enter the apartment anyways. She was getting really lonely these past few days. She felt like the only person in existence. Something else that bothered Bella was what accident was big enough for her to lose her memory. She also had theories of her being in a hospital recovering and when she would recover that they would let her loose. Which led to her thinking that maybe she was in a asylum and she was unstable to be with other sims. Bella’s answers were finally answered when she heard something come from the kitchen.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ricardodesinor

I decided to write short stories on Pleasantview's citizens. These spin offs will eventually connect to a bigger story. Nina and Dina decided on moving out of Pleasantview. They had been involved in many scandals in the neighborhood.

After stirring up to much trouble in Pleasantview the Caliente twins decided for a fresh start. Although this isn’t their first “fresh start” Nina was determined to make something out of this opportunity. Dina’s divorce settlement ended with Mortimer buying her a house far far away from Pleasantview. He also bought Dina an Audi for the long drive and of course to keep, and some money that would last them a few years. Nina wanted to use the money wisely until she found a stable position career. But Dina had other plans for use of the money.

The twins left everything behind in Pleasantview. They still owned the condo that Dina received from her previous marriage. So the twins basically packed their bags. The twins had travelled for more than 12 hours. They didn’t know what to expect with this move. When they arrived they found a two story home. The twins found it hard to believe that it was theirs. It wasn’t the Goth mansion but something that fits their taste.

Dina didn’t really plan on getting a job right away. As a matter of fact she didn’t really want a job. She wanted to be in the comfort of her home. Waking up in the morning in a comfortable bed, lounging around her living room, and even finding time to go out into the city. Dina was looking forward to her new life. Nina didn’t really like Dina’s new look on life. This was their second chance on new beginnings. Nina knew the mistakes she made and learned from them she wasn’t going to repeat the past.

That night Nina and Dina decided to head out to town and found a karaoke bar. The two sat down and watched as many sang on the karaoke machine. Dina rolled her eyes as she watched a mother and daughter performing a duet. “You should totally go up there and show them who runs this bar” Dina laughed. “They look so adorable I don’t really want to ruin their moment” Nina replied. “If you wont I will, besides they suck anyways.” Dina said.

After a few horrible performances Nina took the stage and started singing. She caught every ones attention and eventually she started to shine. She realized that performing was a natural talent for her. She knew what she was doing and enjoyed the attention she received from people. She definitely would enjoy to get paid for doing this and decided it was best not to reveal all her talents, not yet.

Nina was excited and couldn’t stop thinking about last night. The next morning she got onto her computer and started looking up talent scouts and managers. She realized that she wanted to manage herself. It was a big responsibility that Nina would take up but her mother always thought her if she wanted something done it was always best to do it herself.

Nina went and audition for a talent scout and they gave her a job in delivering sing a grams. In the following weeks Nina had been going house to house giving residents of Starlight Shores sing a grams. Eventually she became a pro a what she was doing. People were starting to remember Nina’s name. Nina also loved her job and felt comfortable. She loved singing for the rich because they often gave her big tips. Nina was on her way to success and eventually became a level 1 celebrity around the town.

Weeks turned into months and Nina had continue to soar in her career. While Dina took the complete opposite, Dina stayed home all day and got drunk of wine. She didn’t show any support in Nina’s career as much as she used to and that has put a strain on the twins relationship. An average day Nina would leave to see Dina sleeping on the couch passed out. When she come back she would find Dina on the same couch but in a different position.

Nina’s career continued to fly and it was one day while she was performing for a couple of kids she was pulled aside by a propertier. She was amazed by Nina’s voice and heard plenty about her in the past few months. She asked Nina to give her a sample. At first Nina really didn’t know who she was but the old woman looked sweet. Nina performed for her and the woman adored her. Turned out she owned the whole parked and asked Nina if she wanted to perform on the stage. There really wasn’t an event but she hoped that Nina would attract a crowd.

When Nina arrived home she welcomed her sister with the happiest smile ever. Despite the arguing that’s been going on lately Nina decided to let it go so she can share this beautiful moment with her sister. Most of the time when they argued Dina was to gone to remember. “ Guess what sis” Nina said greeting her sister. Dina looked her up and down and answered. “What” Dina replied rudely. “I’ve got my first gig at the park.” Nina said excitedly. In a rage Dina cornered her sister in the kitchen and gave her a dirty look. “I don’t care about that at all” Dina said. Nina then realized that her sister wasn’t drunk, she was sober so she meant everything she just said. “Forget about it were out of Wine I’m going out to buy more. “Dina said.

She wandered off after crashing her car, she was hurt and didn’t know where she was. She has driven off the main road miles ago and couldn’t figure out where she was all that was near her was mountains. She threw up as she made her way barely able to hold herself up. She was sore. Dina didn’t mean to yell at her sister. This was just the way of coping with her divorce. This was also the same way she coped with her first husbands death. She felt unwanted by the world. The only person who showed that they cared about her was her sister Nina, and she just yelled at her. Dina had found out that after she married Mortimer that he was still searching for his wife. And when Mortimer found her before Bella came back home he told Dina to move far away. He didn’t want his wife finding out about her.

Call it twin telepathy, Nina tossed and turned all night. It’s as if she can sense that her sister was in trouble. In her dream she saw that her sister was lost. But she didn’t take the dream seriously.

Nonetheless Nina started of her day forgetting about Dina. She had a gig and wanted to look her best. She took a shower and waited for Dina to come home but she never brought the car. Nina realized that this was Dina’s way of putting a stop to her performing. Nina thought Dina was playing games and wanted nothing to do with it. After her show she was going house hunting, she made enough and now has a stable job she doesn’t need to depend on Dina anymore.

Nina performed great and looked great while she was doing it. With the loud speakers Nina attracted a big crowd. She sung for almost 3 hours and everyone enjoyed her performance. This was her first performance and she was a little upset that her sister wasn’t here to celebrate with her. Nina sang her heart out. But she felt as if that wasn’t her best. Yeah the crowd loved her singing but she wanted them to start dancing to her tunes. She was going to teach herself a few dance moves to improve her next performance.

I hope I am doing this right. I started reading your story. I like it allot. I have never played the Calientay Sisters in the sims3. Did you make them? If you did they look really good.
Have a good day,
Tasia.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tasia714
I hope I am doing this right. I started reading your story. I like it allot. I have never played the Calientay Sisters in the sims3. Did you make them? If you did they look really good.
Have a good day,
Tasia.

Sorry for the late late late response, but no I downloaded them from somewhere online. I forgot where though.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 8:10 PM
Are you planning to finish this story?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 7:07 AM
Wow, wow, wow! I'm loving this story! Your screenshots and recreations of the original Sims 2 characters are great! I'm a big fan of the storyline and characters that run through the Sims saga, which is clear if you've ever read my Sim story haha.

You're doing fabulously, but since you asked for critique I'll kindly suggest you work on grammar, especially changing around the tense you write in.

You have a new fan; I'll be checking back for updates often!.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 5:26 PM
Thank you so much, you all have encouraged me to dig through my broken laptop and retrieve the old pictures and stories. I can't believe it's been a year since I worked on this story. I have the whole Bella story complete, I might spice it up a little bit. But with that year off my mind is more open and I feel as if my stories will be a little more rich than ever. Expect a huge comeback. Some sims survived, the Caliente Sisters will look much different I can tell you that, I haven't really introduced the Pleasants or the burbs yet so the changes wouldn't make a difference to you. The Goth's still look the same, and the Dreamers. I have a faster desktop so expect high quality pictures and a more detailed story.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ricardodesinor
Thank you so much, you all have encouraged me to dig through my broken laptop and retrieve the old pictures and stories. I can't believe it's been a year since I worked on this story. I have the whole Bella story complete, I might spice it up a little bit. But with that year off my mind is more open and I feel as if my stories will be a little more rich than ever. Expect a huge comeback. Some sims survived, the Caliente Sisters will look much different I can tell you that, I haven't really introduced the Pleasants or the burbs yet so the changes wouldn't make a difference to you. The Goth's still look the same, and the Dreamers. I have a faster desktop so expect high quality pictures and a more detailed story.

Hooray! I was starting to think I'd never see anymore chapters. Glad you're back; I'll be checking for updates!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 3:21 AM
Default Lost, A Bella Goth Story Part 2 (Updated) #Imback

Lost Part 2
Back In Pleasantview
After a couple of months Mortimer introduced Dina to the family as his new girlfriend and eventually Dina moved into the Goth home shortly after Cassandra moved in with her boyfriend Darren Dreamer. Dina was somewhat happy. Mortimer was very romantic and she actually grew to love that side of him but this really wasn't the "Lavish Life" she expected. Sure the Goth's were billionaire's but they seem very cheap. She never really asked Mortimer for much she wanted to wait till they married. She felt as if it wasn't her place to ask for anything yet. She had to gain the family's trust and acceptance first until she felt comfortable to even ask for a new car.

Mortimer had became a mother and father to his kids after Bella's disappearance. He worked a full time job and took care of Alexander. He would wake up in the morning to cook him whatever he wanted and then drive him to school. But Dina had been distracting him. Alexander who was still coping with his mother's disappearance cried for nights at the thought that Dina might take his mother's place. Little Alexander waited outside Mortimer's bedroom. He realized that his father was very forgetful ever since Dina moved in.

Dina noticed Alexander peeking into the bedroom and whispered to Mortimer that Alexander was watching. Mortimer jumped off the bed and realized that he hadn't made his son Breakfast. "I'm sorry Alexander, I forgot." Mortimer apologized. "It's okay daddy I just want to go to school." Alexander sighed. Dina seeing this as a perfect moment to bond with Alexander decided to offer her assistance. "I'll take him to school." She said, sounding to excited. "Are you sure, he goes to school in Bluewater Village. "Mortimer said. "What about the school house a couple of blocks from here." Dina asked. "Alexander's school was founded by our family, it only makes sense that he attends." Mortimer said. Dina couldn't believe she was going to have to drive out of town to bring Alexander to school. "You can take Bella's car and Alexander will show you the way, I'm already late for my conference. "Mortimer said.

The drive to Alexander's school was a long awkward ride. It also gave her time to think, she felt responsible for Cassandra's sudden move out the home which caused an argument between the father and daughter. She was not allowed to leave the house until she was married. She thought that Cassandra couldn't bare to live with her "evil stepmother". Cassandra was tough but she thought she could eventually be friends. "You didn't have to walk to me to class." Alexander said. "Oh no, I insist," Dina said. Giving him a hug and kiss she saw him smile and he walked to his classroom. Dina felt a little better.

Previously Bella had been awoken by a noise outside of the bedroom. She quickly ran into the bathroom and his in the tub. Bella doesn't remember a time that she was more scared than this moment. She was terrified because she feared the fact of how did this person get into the house, and hoped that the intruder didn't want to go beyond the bathroom doors.

Just as she feared the intruder entered the bathroom, luckily Bella ran into the shower before he had entered. She saw a green man and didn't know if she was suppose to be afraid. He may have seem like an alien but really couldn't tell if it was the other way around, that he would find an alien inside his home. He was just about to leave when she heard a voice that seem to have came from an intercom. "She's in the shower". The voice said.

The man came to the glass and looked at Bella. "You don't have to fear me Bella". He said. Bella found it odd that he was able to speak the same language as her. "I want you to follow me Miss Bella" He said." What is your name" Bella asked. "My name is is XY-XY Smith, but you can call me Mr. Smith" He replied. "Now come on our experiment has to start now" Mr. Smith said. "What experiment" Bella asked. "No more questions, if you cooperate with us you will be set free and you will regain your memory and be released back into your home world, with no memory of this, it will be like it never happened" He continued. Bella thought for a second before she replied "Sounds reasonable, Where are we?" she asked. "We are floating in space, inside a ship, light years away from my home world and yours" He replied. "Now, no more questions, follow me.

Bella followed Mr. Smith into the living room to find him opening a door disguised as a wall. She was shocked to find out that there was someone else living behind these walls.