Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Fangs for All

by generalzoi Posted 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:19 AM - Updated 24th Mar 2010 at 7:21 PM by fanseelamb : removed "missing files" banner - files are fixed

134 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 121 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 10:26 PM
Default w00t
YAY!!!! THANK YOU!! I've been looking for this! Now I can make my sexy vampire sims without having to have them bitten. By the way, do you know if there's any hack or such that will change my sim to an acctual vampire if he/she is bitten but not change the way they look? I hate the skintone and eyes the vampires get.

LOL IM DOWNLOADING THESE BY THE WAY XD

I do not upload to MTS2. Since they will not accept my files for whatever reason. To see my models, go here Shan-Chan do not be fooled because it is a freewebs site. I will get a domain name ASAP
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 3:34 AM
where do they appear glasses or full face?

I do not upload to MTS2. Since they will not accept my files for whatever reason. To see my models, go here Shan-Chan do not be fooled because it is a freewebs site. I will get a domain name ASAP
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#78 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 7:06 PM
"Glasses & Other Accessories" all appear in the same place, under glasses. And I don't know anything about hacks, but there are a ton.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 11:31 PM
Dang it x.x I just had to have every expansion pack so now my fangs don't work they flash blue above the sims head O.o but still awesome mesh

Quote: Originally posted by generalzoi
No, it's because you have Pets. I don't know anything about Pets myself, but they do make some accessories flash blue, and I don't know what to do about it. That's why I made my new sig.

~*~*~BaNnAsWeEtIe~*~*~
Field Researcher
#80 Old 8th May 2007 at 12:49 PM
Hey Zoi (if I can call you that), I have a request if you would be so kind:

Any chance of resizing the mesh to look like these? I use it to make my existing vampires look better, but I recently had an idea involving children born as Dhampirs so I'm gonna need these now

Thanks in advance

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#81 Old 9th May 2007 at 5:16 PM
Sorry. While the mental image is adorable, I'm not taking any requests right now.

Field Researcher
#82 Old 10th May 2007 at 9:14 PM
Fair enough - they're still better than the original so I'll manage Thanks for these

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Field Researcher
#83 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 3:33 AM
These are just what I needed, Thank You it is awesome =]
Test Subject
#84 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:23 PM
Thank you. These are awesome!

We don’t wear your Abercrombie, so why do you listen to our punk rock?!
Field Researcher
#85 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 9:29 AM Last edited by whoden : 14th Apr 2008 at 9:45 PM. Reason: forgot something
I have a problem with this and other objects, including the blue-orange recolor of Gen.Zoi's. spined accessories. In the game, there are blue trails and afterimages. Am I missing a mesh or recolor? Or maybe a stuff pack?
Inventor
#86 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 6:48 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 16th Nov 2008 at 9:59 PM.
Cyjon has created a hack that in my game takes the Vampire Fangs away so they don't flash. So you can fix General Zoi's fangs and have real Vampires that don't flash.

http://drupal.cyjon.net/node/96

Version 1 of Cyjon's Hack works with all EP's through Seasons. If you have Bon Voyage, FreeTime or Apartment Life you must DL version 2. I have tested these under several different circumstances and it is working properly for me. However I understand for some people the fangs do show normally. Under my configuration the fangs do not show but it is not a problem thanks to General Zoi. And Thanks to HystericalParoxysm for making the tutorial so I could fix the fangs.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=283059
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 10:02 PM
Now I can make a Sim that looks like Dr. Cable.

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Instructor
#88 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 10:17 PM
Many thanks for this! Much appreciated for this!!! You do such great work!!!!
thanks again,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Inventor
#89 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 4:41 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 16th Nov 2008 at 9:58 PM.
For anyone who had the older version you need to delete your Accessory.cache and possibly your CASThumbnails file for these to show up with the new Thumbnails. The Thumb will only show in game not in bodyshop.
Test Subject
#90 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 10:40 AM
It was so annoying hunting those down under a vast amount of accessories (and the blue flashy thing) Thank you so much for the update!
Field Researcher
#91 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 1:09 AM
Do you think you could make some smaller ones and ones that bulge outward less? Aside from that... Great job!
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 2:10 AM
Greetings! I downloaded the fixed version and they are still flashing blue... I compared all of the files that are available for download to see if I accidentally downloaded the wrong files. It appears that both versions of the mesh available for download are 133 kb and modified on 1/20/2006 at 9:54 am. Could it be that these are both the old mesh files and not the fixed ones, or is the modification date a red herring, and the blue flashy thing is some glitch that only I am experiencing?

Thanks for making neat stuff like this for us to play with!

mollipop
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#93 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 12:35 AM
The MESH files are both 133 kb. What you needs to replace are the other files, the ones called Zoi_VampireFangs.package. The original problem was with the mesh, but I think it's the color package that fixes it. Try that.

Test Subject
#94 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 3:40 PM
You're probably on it already, but in case ou're not yet - you think you can reupload the fixed version of the teeth. Due to the server crash the files are missing.

Thanks and thanks for this amazing mesh!

JoJo

If you ever would come to my house at the end of the old mountain road you´ll be on top of the world.
Test Subject
#95 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 2:23 PM
Hi generalzoi!!
I'm making a vampire sim, her name is Loki.
I needed your vampire fangs you see, but the files were not there due to
the crash, so I uploaded your vampire fangs files back on your page
Hope you like her xx
Test Subject
#96 Old 3rd May 2009 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer11
Omg, Thanks so much, you did great!
How do u put them on your sims lol
Scholar
#97 Old 28th May 2009 at 5:26 AM
This is amazing. I love you! *cough* I meant, the download. *cough* >.>
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 9:30 PM
Thank you, General Zoi!
I've only tried them with Adults, and they are looking great and fully functional as realistic canine or viper incisors, that could actually penetrate their target.

(Thereby, they are a lot more spookier to me!)

... Jim ...
Test Subject
#99 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 3:36 AM
Thanks! Been looking for fangs, didn't really wanna take the time to become a vampire just for the fangs... thank you soo much!!!
Test Subject
#100 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 7:48 PM
ta for this
Page 4 of 6