Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Door Locks for TS4 - Version 3c

by scumbumbo Posted 7th Apr 2015 at 8:55 AM - Updated 19th Aug 2018 at 9:36 PM by scumbumbo : Updated for Dec 4, 2015 game patch

1070 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 552 Feedback Posts, 517 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 43
Test Subject
#76 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 2:04 PM
Thank you sooooooooo much, It was really needed and you've done it, you're a Hero !
I could do the french translation if you want, just tell me what to translate
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 2:14 PM
ScumBumbo, thanks a lot for this mod, this way I can prevent those freeloader "friends" to use my gym instead of sharing time with my sim family.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 2:15 PM
You are a beautiful soul.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#79 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 2:25 PM
This works very well with retail businesses! Thanks! I have been wanting this since Get to Work came out. It really is useful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 2:33 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! It seemed that whenever I had a party or a visitor over, they always went straight to my computers. I was really wishing that there was a way to lock the doors. So I could have all my guests gathered in one place. I am so excited to see this mod. I can not thank you enough.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 2:33 PM
omg thx sooo much x
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#82 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 2:52 PM
You're a real hero, thank you :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#83 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 2:56 PM
Thank you so much for this mod :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#84 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:00 PM
I love you so much for having done this! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:00 PM
Yesh! I've been waiting for this. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#86 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:04 PM
Default Thank you!
Thank you¡!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#87 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:14 PM
Thank you thank you thank you!!!! Now my customers and workers will stop going up to my private living space above the bakery!!! Get to work you slackers lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:21 PM
Thank you very much. I was hoping someone will make a lockable door.
Smeg Head
#89 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:21 PM
Marvelous!! But you forgot one important lock target. That should be "Always allow Scumbumbo." because you are always welcome. Lovely stuff.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:21 PM
A long-awaited privacy is now available to all simunity !! enjoy your private place and time. thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#91 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:23 PM
My dream comes trues, thank you so much !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:25 PM
I love this, can you pretty please also make a version that enables us to lock door like for one sim only. like lock door for all but Selected sim?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:29 PM
Thank you so so much! This is amazing!
Deceased
Original Poster
#94 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mimi250
It's a very nice mod, but not exactly what I was expecting.. Is it possible to set the doors not only for genders or visitors but for sims too?. I have created apartments that I can't use until now because sims don't stay in their apartments. They use to go at their neighboroods's home to use the toilets or the microwave.. So if could use a mod like yours to lock doors for this family (or sim) or that, I would be glad to..

It may be possible to add something like this in the future - I'm not SURE, but I have some ideas on how it could work. It would have to be limited to a small list of sims, maybe five or so.
Deceased
Original Poster
#95 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cyberops
Awesomew mod man great work, one future request when you get GTW please also make a lock that locks out visitors but allows employees

This is another thing that may be possible in the future if there's some way to identify them in the scripts, maybe they have a hidden buff or something that I could use. Otherwise, as I've said, it should be possible to make locks that allow entry by a small list of specific sims that you can set which should do the trick but would have to be manually set on each door.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#96 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:44 PM
Thanks you for this scumbumbo. Another one of your mods on my must have list.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:47 PM
I've download it correctly and when I hit lock female out she still walks in. I lock it for child sim still walks in and male too. This mod doesn't work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#98 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:48 PM
Wooot ty for these, another amazing mod done by you.....and yet another thing that EA should have done.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:49 PM
thank u so much
Deceased
Original Poster
#100 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Valdesca
spanish translation from menu on pictures.: -pic1 Enable Lock: Cerrar -Pic2 Set Lock Style: Estilo Cierre, Disable Lock: Abrir - Pic3 Lock out child sims: Cerrar a Niños, LockOut Visiting Sims: Cerrar a Visitantes, Lock out Male Sims: Cerrar a Hombres, Lock out Female Sims: Cerrar a Mujeres.
Sorry, I appreciate this but I can't really do translations from a forum post - the characters for other languages would almost certainly get altered in the process and it would come out looking incorrect and the actual meanings could be inaccurate or confusing in the game. I really need a string table like egureh uploaded earlier. I don't think there's an easy to follow tutorial for doing this, unfortunately, if someone knows of one let me know and I'll post a link.
Page 4 of 43