Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 5:43 PM
First things first.
Hi, I'm the group owner, call me Torako, TL, or just TTG. My username's wau too long but I can't be bothered to ask to change it. Well so this is my first group so it's probably going to be:
a) disorganized
b) scary
c) disturbing
d) noisy
e) all of the above.

(a note: e is the right answer. It almost always is.)

So, this group is for people who like celebrity or lookalike Sims in both Sims 2 & 3... whether these people like to make them, look at them, offer how they could be change to look better, or who are looking for critique on their Sims. It's kind of like CFF but more fun. Or it's just for people to talk their hearts out. Anyway. Have fun.
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 3:08 AM
Yeah. I'm Alex. Call me that. Ebonova's fine too.

I'm currently working on a lookalike of Beyonce.
I don't really do lookalikes a lot, I'd rather do book characters cuz I can tweak and imagine way more.
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 3:55 AM
Good... you're the First Member!! *gives award of e-cookie*, I hope that's ok for you?

I'm doing a lookalike of Angelina Jolie! I may submit it when I'm done ...umm, or not.
Banned
#4 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 5:50 AM
Heh. Beyonce isn't going very well either
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 5:15 PM
I think Angelina would be better for the Conetest. Hey I wonder how long it'll take for more peoples to join the group.

Oh! Can you add both links (Disastrous Sims and Celebrity Sims) to your siggy? I'll send you the links to put in?
Banned
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 2:54 AM
I'll add Disastrous but not Celeb.
Banned
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 12:28 AM
Hmm, then that's fine... how are we going to get more people into the group then? I just keep posting?