Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Real Body Overlays - Tattoos Updated 12/10/2008

by Morague Posted 13th Jul 2007 at 11:22 PM - Updated 30th Apr 2009 at 12:37 AM by Morague

174 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 167 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 3:53 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 6th Aug 2007 at 3:21 AM. Reason: Is a 'thanks' post.
Yeeeeeeees!

Oh, god, THANK YOU!

in desperate need of improving my rupert grint sim :|
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 4:54 AM
Awww. This is soo awesome. I can't even get it because I don't have seasons. *sigh* It would be perfect for a slut like Nina Caliente. Do you really need to have seasons?
Instructor
#78 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 8:52 AM
Finally! I'd hoped for something like this since the game came out, this is awesome. THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#79 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 12:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morague
Carida,

The tattoo is just the way it is - but - it is easy for you to change it if you want to. Start SimPE & export the tattoo texture. Change it in a paint program - just erase the parts you don't want. Then, in SimPe, right click on the texture & choose Import DXF (if you don't have that option see the SmPe web site) then pick the modified texture. Commit & save. That's it - it's easy & fast to do.

Oh thank you! Does seem quite simple, I have to learn how to better use SimPE then I can add more tattoos.. I see so many pretty ones online. I bet I could even add my own! To put on myself sim of course.

LOL now I"m excited. Thank you again.
Instructor
#80 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 1:10 PM
i wounder how long it will be before we see tattoos for your creation.
Test Subject
#81 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 7:08 PM
Your work is really awesome. I think is one of the most useful hacks ever made. Anyway I have got a problem with it... it doesn't work on my sims, just like ryuu8 said before me. I used it on a normal sim without custom skin. Maybe it's my fault, but I can't suceed to use it...
Test Subject
#82 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 1:48 AM
Thanks sooo much!! I've been waiting for something like this ever since the game came out. You rock!!! :D

my website: www.SimsOverdrive.com
Space Pony
Original Poster
#83 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 2:30 AM
valerio79

I can't think of any reason they wouldn't show up. Provided you have Seasons & the sim isn't a werewolf or plantsim & by werewolf I mean even if the sim in currently "normal" it will not show up. It only works on teens & older.

If it still does not work on this sim - give me all the details - age, skin color, hair color & let me test that combination.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 11:26 PM
I've been wanting this for so long, but didn't know it was even possible... until now (thanks)!!! I tested it out in game last night, and it worked like a charm. ;o)
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 10:36 AM
Oh, wow! I am offically going to have to go out and buy Seasons now. I stopped after petz. My sims and I get along just fine without plant sims and lightening bolts. Just one question. Have you thought doing this with body hair? That would make you a Sims god in my book.
Theorist
#86 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 7:49 PM
awesome!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#87 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 3:04 AM
psifreak,

There is a link to th body hair/anatomy bits in the main post You can find it at SexySims2 It is the adult site.
Test Subject
#88 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 1:01 PM
yay!!!! TYSM! been looking for this kind of thing for ages now!.! congrats
Test Subject
#89 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 8:13 PM
Bah! i suck at Simpe.
Supriced not seen any others peoples recolours yet for this.
Keep checking every day but nothing new, or im i missing them?
Test Subject
#90 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 1:00 AM
Bloody seasons...
I don't have seasons!!! Will you make a "NoEPs" version? That seems so fantastic that I can't stand missing it!!!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#91 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 6:17 AM
svt

It's not possible in earlier versions because the command did not exist.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 7:08 AM
I've been hoping for something like this for a long time...thank you so much.

"Thrilling to think, poor child of sin! It was the dead who groaned within."
~ "The Sleeper", E.A. Poe
Instructor
#93 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 10:13 AM
This is more than awesome! Thank you very much!
Scholar
#94 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 7:19 AM
You are a Goddess!!!

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Test Subject
#95 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 12:29 PM
Superb. Love them.

But is it possible to make it aviable to choose single tatoos?
I love most of them. But I would like to be able to choose your own style.. :D
Space Pony
Original Poster
#96 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 10:57 PM
Kaske

have a look at the tutorial it is very easy t change the existing tattoos to ones you want - a bit more difficult to add new ones but the tutorial should help.

I simply do not have time to do requests :/
Test Subject
#97 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 1:16 AM
Not sure if this is known or not... and I really love this item.

But sadly the tattoos disappear when I leave the lot and I have to put them back on again. Not that is really a problem, but just wondering if that is what is supposed to happen? Or I might have simply installed things improperly.. well I just figured you migth want to know
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 6:25 PM
I love these soooo much - I would be able to add on the Dark Mark as an accessory to my Death Eaters But sadly like many others don't have Seasons and can't afford to get it either - my laptop wouldn't be able to handle it and I can't afford to get a new computer. Hopefully in the future
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morague
psifreak,

There is a link to th body hair/anatomy bits in the main post You can find it at SexySims2 It is the adult site.

Do you mean body hair i.e. chest/arm/leg for men? I did see the bits and bobs on SS, but thought it was the 'adult' stuff only.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#100 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:44 PM
psikfreak

You'd have to get the male body hair sets & make a new package - but it's certainly doable. I'm prtyy sure that Allan Aqbar mde his available try hairysims.com.

Carida - hmmm. You know I didn't even think to testb that out & actually haven't taken the sims off the lot. I'll have a look into this over the weekend. I can't think of any reason it would hppen but..... I will look into it.
Page 4 of 7