Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~*Eclipse [Ace Attorney Sims] Phoenix Wright + Miles Edgeworth*~*UPDATED*

by Lunar Eclipse Posted 13th Jun 2008 at 6:10 AM - Updated 1st Aug 2008 at 7:36 AM by Lunar Eclipse

128 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 111 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 4:45 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 1st Jul 2008 at 6:25 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Phhhoooeeennniiixxxx!!!!!!!

I Love You I Love You I Loooove You For Making This!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 6:39 AM
Wow... Thanks for these awesome stuffs.

Would you consider making Maya as well? I always wanted Phoenix to hook up with her .
Test Subject
#53 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 5:29 PM
*humps you* XD

OH THANK YOU. I was hoping you'd do this; skjfsgakfjdk I love you <33
Top Secret Researcher
#54 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 5:03 AM
These look perfect!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#55 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 2:15 PM
This is full of awesome and win. I love Edgeworth's outfit (because it has a cravat XD)

You'e full of awesome and win. X3
Test Subject
#56 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 10:55 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 1st Jul 2008 at 6:25 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Ryu! Rei!!! *glomp* Err, I mean..Nick! Miley!!! *tackle glomp again*

Waaah~ You are sooooo awesome~ Great work *.* Thank you so much for making them *.* I'm taking them, ne~ (as if it wasn't obvious xD)
Test Subject
#57 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 4:35 AM
That is awsome! Thank you!!!!

...And as a side note, they are making an Ace Attorney game. Starring Edgeworth as the main person (you are the prosecutor this time).

Sims 2: The best game ever.
Test Subject
#58 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 6:06 AM
GOOD
I love this game!! It's awesome
Test Subject
#59 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 4:59 PM
zomg I totally spazzgasmed when I saw this featured download. And then I was really impressed by how detailed you made them! O__O They look exactly like how I pictured them if they were sims. Hopefully you will make some more characters? <3 Thanks!
Test Subject
#60 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 7:40 PM
Woooooow :O I-I think I love you.... I DO!

Hullo Thar!
Test Subject
#61 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 8:54 PM
FOR THESE I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE <3 ( yeah you probably don't remember me from DA :'D )

Phoenix and Miles are... amazing. ;; Are you going to make anymore? I'd love to see Kristoph and Klavier <3 Most adorable brothers ever.

Rawrr :3
Test Subject
#62 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 1:46 AM
HOLY ****! I don't even know what to say...they're so beautiful. Great job with this one!!!
Test Subject
#63 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 2:28 PM
OHHHHHH! YES! I'd also love to see the girls if you possibly have the time, and personally, would love to see Dahlia, though nobody's hair is as much of a challenge as Feenie's is.
Test Subject
#64 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 2:00 PM
OMG Phoenix! <3

Thank you!!
Test Subject
#65 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 2:48 PM
For some reason, they don't want to work with my game... I click on any part and it takes away that entire section of the body. If I try to give Edgeworth the coat, he becomes just a floating head. o_0 If I try to give him the hair, the back of his head is invisible D:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#66 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Malade Imaginaire
For some reason, they don't want to work with my game... I click on any part and it takes away that entire section of the body. If I try to give Edgeworth the coat, he becomes just a floating head. o_0 If I try to give him the hair, the back of his head is invisible D:

That's very odd. O.o
Try redownloading the files with "Clean Installer"....
Or if you already did that, try downloading again anyways. Maybe they got corrupted during download.

Also, try downloading the new files I just uploaded and replace the older ones. And.. perhaps this is silly of me to ask, but the MESH files are in the downloads folder too, right?

What expansions do you have? They should work in base game. But I'm curious to know what you have... maybe there is a conflict I did not see.

If anyone else has a problem, leave a response.

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
~°*CAS Custom Content Downloads*°~
Test Subject
#67 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunar Eclipse
That's very odd. O.o
Try redownloading the files with "Clean Installer"....
Or if you already did that, try downloading again anyways. Maybe they got corrupted during download.

Also, try downloading the new files I just uploaded and replace the older ones. And.. perhaps this is silly of me to ask, but the MESH files are in the downloads folder too, right?

What expansions do you have? They should work in base game. But I'm curious to know what you have... maybe there is a conflict I did not see.

If anyone else has a problem, leave a response.

I used Clean Installer, it didn't work either D: I've redownloaded like 3 times and still nothing :C It's mostly the hair I want to get XD It looks nice in the previews...(I bet you could do Richard Wellington's hair awesomely, hint hint 8D)

And I think the mesh files are in there. o_0 Let me check....

!

For some reason when I extracted everything...the meshes all went to the desktop while everything else went where it was supposed to. o_0 Weird. It's working now XDDDD

....still, I really think you should try attempting Richard Wellington's hair XD I love him to pieces and there is NO hair out there that can even substitute o___o
Test Subject
#68 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 12:33 AM
Wow...those are the best, most detailed, and coolest sims I have ever seen. Everything from the hair, face, to the clothing is awesome. Fantastic, excellent, magnificent job! ^_____^
Test Subject
#69 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 10:46 PM
xDD My best friend would love this!
I wish that she wasn't gone for two weeks. I need to show her this xD
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 3:10 AM
This is fantastic! I never thought someone would make a Sim of Phoenix Wright characters. You did an awesome job!
Test Subject
#71 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 12:14 PM
A-MA-ZING!

You are very talented aren't you?
THANKS A LOT for these fabulous Sims!! I gotta love you.

Any chance for some Apollo Justice Pj's?
(A Klavier or a Apollo will be WIN, I want so bad these two.)

10000 internets for you <333
Test Subject
#72 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 12:40 PM
WOW, awesome, now I only need to download a red Mustang GT from the automotive section to make edgy house simply exact XD
Test Subject
#73 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 4:14 PM
Ahhhhh fantastic!!!!!!!
: D Is there a chance you will make the cravat an accessory?
Mad Poster
#74 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 10:36 PM
the detail is amazing. So realistic-anime ish! Great work!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#75 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 1:47 PM
You are the BEST! I can finally have gay lawyers in my town I LOVE YOU :D
Page 3 of 6