Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Babymoon" - Pregnancy Couple Photography Poses

by Elexis Posted 8th Mar 2012 at 7:46 PM - Updated 13th Feb 2013 at 9:43 PM by Elexis

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 8:01 PM
^-^ This is so cute, even for non-pregnant Sims. There's a teeny bit of space where the hand is for non-pregnant Sims but if you look from the front you (almost) don't notice. But this is so adorable, really!
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#52 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by madhatter123
^-^ This is so cute, even for non-pregnant Sims. There's a teeny bit of space where the hand is for non-pregnant Sims but if you look from the front you (almost) don't notice. But this is so adorable, really!

Please bear in mind that poses don't support morph states, this is the main limitation Sims 3 has for them. So if you use other than medium sized and medium muscular Sims, the hands will either clip or float, depending on how much the thin/fat/muscular sliders are pushed away from the middle

Also, the thickness of clothing matters too.

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 12:29 AM
Omg how wonderfull!!~~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 10:32 PM
wow!!thx so much!great work!!and your female model *^* shes amazing!!u have to uplod her!!thx anyway
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 3:28 AM
Aw man I love this, and yes I can see sensuality; union too *3*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 3:30 AM
nice. love these poses. thanks!
Test Subject
#57 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 11:30 PM
Nice poses they're really useful for the stuff I make!!
PS: I can't seem to find the skirt the pregnant woman is wearing with that pink shirt I looked on Poppy sims and I can't find it
Do you remember where you got it owo?
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#58 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 10:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by allala12
Nice poses they're really useful for the stuff I make!!
PS: I can't seem to find the skirt the pregnant woman is wearing with that pink shirt I looked on Poppy sims and I can't find it
Do you remember where you got it owo?

The skirt is from one of the Stuff Packs, don't remember which one exactly, but I think it's Town Life Stuff (I can be wrong though). I didn't link it in the credits, since it's an EA content from stuff pack.
All other clothing is from Poppy Sims.

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Test Subject
#59 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 4:14 PM
with these poses (or any pose in general) how could i produce photographs for my sims to have displayed on their walls?
Test Subject
#60 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 3:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elexis
Please bear in mind that poses don't support morph states, this is the main limitation Sims 3 has for them. So if you use other than medium sized and medium muscular Sims, the hands will either clip or float, depending on how much the thin/fat/muscular sliders are pushed away from the middle

Also, the thickness of clothing matters too.

i made my pregnant sim choose a pose then i made my guy chose the stand behind pose and he stayed where he was with his hands out. how do i get them closer?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 3:27 PM
You are amazing! Thank you so much for these beautiful poses!
Test Subject
#62 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smt948
i made my pregnant sim choose a pose then i made my guy chose the stand behind pose and he stayed where he was with his hands out. how do i get them closer?

You need to use moveObjects on and holding the altkey at the same time. If you do so you can move them freely
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 10:58 AM
other amazing poses, thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 5:45 PM
ok i am new to this. How do you use them?
Test Subject
#65 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 6:01 PM
Default Help ?
Quote: Originally posted by Elexis
I used NRaas Master Controller mod for that

where is that master controller mod? i cant find it anywhere
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 9:26 PM
thank uuu! ))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 8:26 PM
These are beautiful and tender. Thank you.
Test Subject
#68 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tbblover123
where is that master controller mod? i cant find it anywhere

Nraas Master Controller... Just watch out, Twallan's mods are so useful you'll find out you can't keep from adding more and more and more. Also, he's very good about updating his suite of mods quickly when patches come out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 6:32 PM
Love these poses. They are beautiful and tender, and I love being able to take pregnant photos of my Sims couples. They look almost as good with single Sims, too, if you choose the pregnant-person poses. Thanks again for all your hard work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 1:48 PM
Amazing poses!! but can you make the female model available for download. i would love to use her in my game. Thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 7:00 AM
Amazing set, really lovely a job very well done, thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 9:53 AM
This is so cute (hits download) thanks! ^o^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 12:47 PM
I love these pose, they're just amazing! I love how they are just interacting with one another :).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:21 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 11th May 2014 at 6:01 PM
Very very thanks
Page 3 of 4