Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dress Towel after the Bath/Shower (AL updated/BOTH SEXES Added)

by Ailias Posted 14th Jan 2008 at 3:53 PM - Updated 1st Mar 2009 at 7:10 PM by Ailias : AL update

129 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 122 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Sockpuppet
#51 Old 18th May 2008 at 8:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tom420
I'm guessing I don't have the pack from which the towel comes, because my Sims are getting out of the shower wearing undies instead. Still I prefer that to Sims getting dressed right after the shower, since my Sims (just like me) prefer to shower before getting to bed (instead of in the morning). It always bugged me to see them dress up than undress again once in the bedroom, just a minute later.

Fun think is now my Sims spend their week-ends in underwear rather than in pyj :p

EP6 Bon Voyage is required !
Field Researcher
#52 Old 22nd May 2008 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kabuto
EP6 Bon Voyage is required !

Thanks! As I don't plan on getting BV in the short term, I'm going to continue getting off the shower in underwear

I just noticed a slight glitch in this case with InTeenimater. When my pregnant teen gets off the shower, she wears her regular underwear, not the pregnant version, thus her belly goes away, although everything else is fine, including the way she walks. Not sure if it would do that with the towel.

Tom
Sockpuppet
#53 Old 22nd May 2008 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tom420
Thanks! As I don't plan on getting BV in the short term, I'm going to continue getting off the shower in underwear

I just noticed a slight glitch in this case with InTeenimater. When my pregnant teen gets off the shower, she wears her regular underwear, not the pregnant version, thus her belly goes away, although everything else is fine, including the way she walks. Not sure if it would do that with the towel.

Tom

Nope, the pregnant towel works fine !
Test Subject
#54 Old 25th May 2008 at 7:30 PM
This is a great/wonderful mod!
The sleep with undewear continues with the problem in this version?
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 30th May 2008 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rafaelluik
This is a great/wonderful mod!
The sleep with undewear continues with the problem in this version?

I wouldn't think so. Anyway great mod!
Test Subject
#56 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 1:11 AM
i don't have BV. There's no mesh for towels :/? dang. Might want to mention that you need BV, I couldn't find it on the page.

If Helen Keller had psychic abilities, would you call it a fourth sense?
"And if it's a drinking problem I'll be laughing at the bottom, 'cause I already finished mine." - Pepper
Test Subject
#57 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 1:17 AM Last edited by zombhunt2004 : 4th Aug 2008 at 8:14 AM.
i cant get this to work at all.

the clothes they were wearing before they got in the shower or tub just appear on them with no spin when they finish.

i checked with the hack conflict detection utility and it only gives me a problem with the nudist mod so i moved it to the FT overrides like you said and it is still not working.

plus i have every expansion and mini expansion as well so i know i have the mesh from BV.
Test Subject
#58 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 3:22 AM
Can you make it so it works for young adults, too?
Test Subject
#59 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 12:06 AM
will this be updated to work with apartment life? this is one of my favorite mods, but it doesn't appear to work on an apartment lot.
Test Subject
#60 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 2:05 AM
Is is compatible with Apartment life yett??
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#61 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 10:59 AM
Yes it does not work. It should be updated soon

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Sockpuppet
#62 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 8:18 PM
I've got a problem with it in the sport hobby lot, my sims change into casual clothes with the censor grid !
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#63 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 6:32 PM
I added Appartment Life version of women-only mod.

Lab Assistant
#64 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kabuto
I've got a problem with it in the sport hobby lot, my sims change into casual clothes with the censor grid !

Yeah that happens to me too! In Dorms and maybe (it's a long time since I've done it) in Vacation Hotels. They change into casual without the whirl and with the censor grid like you say. Actually now thinking of it it might only be Young Adults. I think the Sims I experienced this with in a hotel might have been YAs

If I do not congratulate you on your birthday or any other special occasion, then I may not know you?

I'm good at what I do but I suck at actually doing it :P
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#65 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 7:09 AM
I have SeeThem launched to remove censor and never saw a blur anywhere in the game with this mod

Top Secret Researcher
#66 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
I added Appartment Life version of women-only mod.

Heya Ailias, any chance of both gender version?
Test Subject
#67 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 1:45 PM
Its a great idea and i've wanted something like this for ages, however its not so good for apartment life users, i downloaded the all sexes resedential one, although i knew it probably wasnt going to work, and it didnt i then downloaded the womans only AL one, and took out the all sexes one, then put that in, it worked fine for women but not for men as it clearly is just for women, i hope your making a both sexes AL one, because its a great idea and adds one of the more realistic features to the game that i wanted.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#68 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 4:20 PM
I will post it asap OK

Alchemist
#69 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 11:46 AM
This would be even better if it pushed them to go to a dresser soon afterwards. A popup to choose clothing type from there would be lovely.

Looks good though already, I'll be trying it out!
Test Subject
#70 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 5:46 PM Last edited by aza.butcher : 28th Jan 2009 at 5:52 PM.
Thank you! I have been hoping someone would come up with this mod for AL. However, are you planning to make an AL version for males? I used this mod when I only had FT and now that I have AL, it's a shame it does not work for both, but thank you so much anyway and I look forward to the possibility of a AL male version.
Test Subject
#71 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 1:09 AM
Yayy! I've always thought it would be cool if they'd to that, and thanks to you, now they can! Thanks soo MUCH!

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.
Top Secret Researcher
#72 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 8:56 AM
Heya, I'm affraid that I missed the file before the database crash and now the file for both gender is not there. Care to reupload, please?
Scholar
#73 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 1:02 PM
Attached one missing file

Found on my harddrive: ailias_dresstowel_all_residentialonly.zip
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ailias_dresstowel_all_residentialonly.zip (513 Bytes, 43 downloads)
Top Secret Researcher
#74 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 1:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
Attached one missing file

Found on my harddrive: ailias_dresstowel_all_residentialonly.zip

I dont suppose you have the AL ones, do you?
Scholar
#75 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 4:06 PM
Sorry, I only got this one file.
Page 3 of 6