Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 11:08 PM
Default <Your User Name Here>
Well, how did you all choose your username, whats the story?

And if you had the chance, what would you change it to?

Mine is becaue I love vampires and deadly vampires are even more kickass, so thats about it. Mine, of course would change to something Joker/Harley Quinn/Batman related.
Advertisement
Zombie Socks
#2 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 11:19 PM
Mine is WhiteWaterWood and isn't very interesting. I chose three words at random. I chose white because I tend to assign colors to my characters and I was working on a character at the time who's color theme was white. Water was because water is nature is very beautiful and Wood because my mind just came up with that word to go along with natural water. Pretty much a collection of pretty words I like. Not very deep, huh?

If I had a chance, I wouldn't change it. People know me as WWW and I like having people recognize me online. Also, if I just changed it to WWW no one would ever be able to search for my username!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Alchemist
#3 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 11:26 PM
My story is long and I can't type it... I pick death because I thought I was dead then and I also felt that way.Bad times. And princess because I AM princess. At least acting like one

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Scholar
#4 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 1:46 AM
SaydeSim... Kinda obvious eh? I play the sims, and my name is Sayde. SaydeSim ;3

If I could change it, It'd be something like SkittleS or SaydJoker, cuz then ppl wouldn't call me SAY-DEE and call me Sayd instead. SaydJoker because my username on IMVU is saydejokerman, and it's Saydejokerman because my name, and jokerman is partly from teh microsoft font, and partly from a nickname from one of my besties.

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 3:05 AM
Kyle was chosen in grade 9 when I was fanatic about South Park(still am) and the artist part was added in grade 10 when I got DA account. Now it is Stuck to me and I am not planning to change it( I don't want to change it either.)
Theorist
#6 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 3:08 AM
I was in band 1 year ago and I was Captian of our Color Guard team. Anywho, since I was the only boy on it, they nicknamed me GuardStud. 08 is for the year :D

I would change it to CogSolider13 b/c I love Gears Of War and a Cog is a member of the Gears Army.

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Mad Poster
#7 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 3:34 AM
Mines just the first two letters of my first name, then the first four of my last.
Scholar
#8 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 3:59 AM
Oh Oh Ana!!! LOOK!!!

^-^ I thought of your avatar when I watched this :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFAnrdZvUtU

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 4:03 AM
You made me laugh, Sayde :D
Scholar
#10 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 4:07 AM
I proubaly would not change mine

$$$ MONEY!!!!!! :D
Mad Poster
#11 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 4:08 AM
WTF???
Scholar
#12 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 4:11 AM
Well I guess I could but I would still not change

no changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no chano changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeongeono changeo no no changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeochangeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeochangeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no chano changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeongeono changeo no no changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeochangeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no chano changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeongeono changeo no no changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeochangeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no chano changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeongeono changeo no no changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeochangeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeono changeo no changeochangeochangeono changeo no changeo

Giggity

$$$ MONEY!!!!!! :D
Scholar
#13 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 4:12 AM
*LAFFS*

Poor scout... and his mom.

X3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR4N5OhcY9s

If you watch to the end, it's really funny,.

YES, I is a Nintendork!
Mad Poster
#14 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 4:18 AM
I seen that like three times today xD
Scouts mom looks like powerpuff girl lol

Sayde, DO you play TF2?
Mad Poster
#15 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:17 AM
Hm... my username... it's Tree4me for 3 reasons.

1) It used to be the email adress I used when I signed up for something I didn't trust, or want to use because I hate spam mail with a passion.

2) I'm an environmental freak.

3) That same day, I was INCREDIBLY pissed off, and I just slammed on the keyboard when I was signing up. Turned out the first letters that I'd slammed on were t, f and m. (Getting angry is my way of creativity. I can't do anything right unless I'm in a bad mood.)

If I could change my username to anything else, it would be Void, because I've always wished I could live in an empty void of the universe, so I didn't have to live with the people I live with.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Banned
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:20 AM
The only reason I didn't change is because I have many friends here that know me as VOD or Vampy. It would make it too hard to find any of my stuff. And the name I wanted was taken.
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#17 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 8:42 AM
Wow... Where to begin.

When I was little I joined the Nickalodeon (however it's spelled) website.
I picked the most random name. Ever. FrogFlyer6

I hate frogs.

After that, I was MasterworksSinger (masterworks being the name of a choir I was in)
With the nickname MS.

Then I suddenly changed it to Elephant (My favorite animal)
Verrrrrrrry confusing for everyone else.
With the nickname E (Here I guess I'm El lol)

I've stuck with that since then. (Well, elephant654321 if elephant is taken.)

I also use DakotaTheCrazyGuy for facebook, youtube, and my secondary email.
So if I were to change it, that's what it'd be.
Theorist
#18 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 9:56 AM
Well. My story is...bum bum buuum! Anyway I was playing the sims 2, borwsing tha exchange and came across an upload which had a link to a vewwy swange website which went by the name of... MTS2... Anyway I thought if I named myself SimS it would just be really stwange and weird... Sooooo I decided 'Z' iz my favourite letter in the alphabet then I had a thought (yes i know isn't that weird?)... The hought was I would call my self Zuparbupaokka... but then I thought again and thought again... and again... And then I thought of Ferguzz Then... I chose ZimZ XD
Theorist
#19 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 9:57 AM
Mine's just my nickname in real life. Don't ask me why, i have no idea :P

I would change it if i had the chance, i would be called AnimalMad or something similar
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#20 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 11:34 AM
aninyosaloh... some of you know why: it's backwards "holasoynina" "hola soy Nina", that means "hello I'm Nina" in Spanish
And I added Vampire some weeks ago, because I'm a vampire *evil laugh*

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Theorist
#21 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 11:39 AM
Cool! holasoyfergus... sugrefyosaloh
Banned
Original Poster
#22 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 11:39 AM
Nina, that is so awesome, never knew that and knew would have guessed!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#23 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 11:45 AM
Some years ago, when I was bored, I spent my time recording me with the computer, saying things backwards to play them backwards and listen to what I had said, but not backwards (I think that I've explained it really bad )

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Banned
Original Poster
#24 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 11:45 AM
No, I got it.
Mad Poster
#25 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 11:50 AM
Let's see, I think I actually already wrote this up. Linky: http://thesimsupply.com/dl/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=59

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!

Page 1 of 4