Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realistic Cooking Mod [Updated to 5.3]

by Somik&Severinka Posted 8th Jul 2022 at 3:46 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2023 at 10:56 PM by Somiktata

173 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 133 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 14th Jul 2022 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lix
Please make it compatible with LittleMsSams mods and Icemunmun (TheFoodGroups mods specially) it would be really incredible to have both of her mods and yours

Hi! Our mod is already compatible with all plants, food from Icemunmun , and also compatible with the mod TheFoodGroups
Perhaps you misunderstood- the RCM conflicts only if the EA files of the refrigerator and stove menu are changed, but this is compatible if the mod adds new menus of its own, as for example, TheFoodGroups 's
It is also compatible with all cookbooks and food deliveries-products of other authors

LittleMsSams mods - here I know of one mod that contradicts ours so far - More serving options. Maybe there are some more, I don't know. Next month, the download files will be changed so that you can choose whether to use EA files or not, this will allow you to combine some mods together
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 3:00 PM
Absolutely love this mod, makes it seem more real. Great job!!
Test Subject
#28 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 5:16 PM
Hi! I love this mod but when I have it installed, the chef doesn't show up when my sims go out to eat.
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 6:03 PM
hello im having alot of issues making this mod work. i downloaded the injector first, and then the actual mod. i moved the mo to the folder then put the injector inside the recipies folder. for some reason the texts refuse to appear. ive tried removing and downloading again. ive been trying for 2 days and and reread the instructons inside and out, plus the tutorial page link. is it not complatible with mac?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cedricweehunt
Absolutely love this mod, makes it seem more real. Great job!!

Thank you and everyone who left words of support! It's very nice!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missbri84@gmail.com
Hi! I love this mod but when I have it installed, the chef doesn't show up when my sims go out to eat.

I didn't really understand what you mean. No chef in the restaurant? The mod should not affect this. Or do you mean some specific menu chef?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yuriko124
hello im having alot of issues making this mod work. i downloaded the injector first, and then the actual mod. i moved the mo to the folder then put the injector inside the recipies folder. for some reason the texts refuse to appear. ive tried removing and downloading again. ive been trying for 2 days and and reread the instructons inside and out, plus the tutorial page link. is it not complatible with mac?

Hi! The injector does not need to be placed in a folder with recipes. This is a mod script, and it is advisable to install all scripts in the main folder or in a maximum of one subfolder so that they work correctly.
If you do not have the text of the ingredients in the refrigerator, the mod script does not work. You may have installed it too deep in the folder. Maybe you have "Script mods" disabled in the game settings. Check it out, if it doesn't help, you can write to us on the Boosty page https://boosty.to/somikseverinka , I will try to help you personally
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th Jul 2022 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Somiktata
I didn't really understand what you mean. No chef in the restaurant? The mod should not affect this. Or do you mean some specific menu chef?

When I go to any restaurant, the waiter and host appear but the chef is nowhere to be seen, not even standing on the sidewalk. I removed the mod and tried again and the chef appeared as normal.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 17th Jul 2022 at 11:45 AM
When I go to any restaurant, the waiter and host appear but the chef is nowhere to be seen, not even standing on the sidewalk. I removed the mod and tried again and the chef appeared as normal.

Thanks, I'll check what's the matter
Test Subject
#35 Old 17th Jul 2022 at 9:40 PM
The xml-injector is located in your folder. If, I already have do I need both of them?
Test Subject
#36 Old 17th Jul 2022 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Somiktata
Thanks, I'll check what's the matter

The same thing is happening in my game as well.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 17th Jul 2022 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cwr0290
The xml-injector is located in your folder. If, I already have do I need both of them?

It was an accidental mistake that the injector file ended up in the download folder- I fixed it the very next day as soon as I noticed. You'll need to download it separately, of course, since it doesn't belong to me.
It's been a almost week since it's already gone from the downloads folder
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 17th Jul 2022 at 11:52 PM

Hi! I've just checked in my game and it looks like I don't have such a problem. I was surprised when you said about the chef, since there is not a single file in fashion that would affect this
I checked the game without the mod and with each of the released versions - 1st and 2nd.
In all cases, the chef stood on the sidewalk for a long time before starting work, but still went to the stove to work
The same thing happened in the game without any mods, that is, this is how the game itself works
I don't know how to fix your problem yet, since I don't have it with the mod. I can only assume that this is due to a conflict or some other mod

Very soon I will release a version with better compatibility with other mods, I hope this will help you. I'm planning a release within a week, it will be free for everyone. Compatibility with SCCO will also be added
Field Researcher
#39 Old 21st Jul 2022 at 11:48 AM
Hi I just updated the mod in my game, and I can't seem to make anything that requires "any dough" to work. I purchased the dough from your mod, but it still doesn't allow me to make anything that requires dough. There is also no recipe for dough. What are your thoughts? There is no error in my last exception to it.

*waves hi*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 21st Jul 2022 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hopawaay109
Hi I just updated the mod in my game, and I can't seem to make anything that requires "any dough" to work. I purchased the dough from your mod, but it still doesn't allow me to make anything that requires dough. There is also no recipe for dough. What are your thoughts? There is no error in my last exception to it.

Hi! The dough recipe will be added in the next update. It will be released very soon
We are posting announcements about upcoming updates on our patreon page here
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#41 Old 22nd Jul 2022 at 6:30 PM
Wow, I'm definitely using this when I play the game again.
Test Subject
#42 Old 23rd Jul 2022 at 10:59 AM
I about the eating from the jar animation. Great stuff!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 23rd Jul 2022 at 1:18 PM
looking forward to using this in my game once the compatibility with SCCO is done. Thanks for creating such an awesome mod. I love new things to make for my sims.
Test Subject
#44 Old 23rd Jul 2022 at 5:31 PM
Are the ingredients required or recommended? When I used a similar mod in the past, they were required in order to make the meal and this made it impossible to have caterers as they wouldn't have the ingredients on hand or a way to give them the ingredients.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#45 Old 23rd Jul 2022 at 9:56 PM
Thank you! I can't wait for your SCCO compatibility!!! Thank you for making this !
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#46 Old 24th Jul 2022 at 2:20 AM
Thanks for a really great mod! I am not acquainted with Somiktata, but I have most of Severinka's studio and so I figured if she had a hand in this mod, it must be good.>3
Test Subject
#47 Old 24th Jul 2022 at 3:22 PM
Hi again, I tried to resolve the problem by re adding the mod to the EA recipes file nothing changed and I dont have the NPCC mod installed! Is there another method to install it or a way to identify the problem?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 24th Jul 2022 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anniexox
Hi again, I tried to resolve the problem by re adding the mod to the EA recipes file nothing changed and I dont have the NPCC mod installed! Is there another method to install it or a way to identify the problem?

Hi! An updated version has been released and compatibility with the NPCC mod has already been added. There should be no more problems with the delivery of products
Today I talked to a subscriber and he said that the deliverer did not come when the "No guests" lot line was set. The EA deliverer also does not come when the property is set on the lot. Maybe you have it?
Also, for some subscribers, the product deliverer did not come in certain saves, and in some it did not. For what reason this happens - I do not know. Check if it comes in a new save
Instructor
THANKS POST
#49 Old 26th Jul 2022 at 3:58 PM
Thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#50 Old 26th Jul 2022 at 3:58 PM
Thanks, Great work!
Page 2 of 7