Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 6:46 AM
Default Chalkboard Drawings !
Does anyone likes drawing on chalkboards ? I love it ! Post your chalkboard drawings here. Here's mine :

Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 11:48 AM
Oh, my so cool!!! So interesting!I'm seeing this for the first time in my life, and I so love it. Nice job. Drawing on chalkboards. You are the only one person I know who is loving it.

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Forum Resident
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 4:19 PM
I love to draw on chalkboards too! But I don't do that often, cuz the we only have them at school. And we're not allowed to doodle on them...
xD

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 11:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsShine
I love to draw on chalkboards too! But I don't do that often, cuz the we only have them at school. And we're not allowed to doodle on them...
xD

Well, I draw them when I stay back late at school . My favourite thing about it is how the chalk fades.
Instructor
#5 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 7:19 PM
wow, I interested in that

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 5:54 AM
I like board drawings that show the dark surface, leaving some areas untouched, thus enhancing the colors. This is the case. Some tend to cover the whole thing to depict the light ,but the effect is the opposite. It"s a bold drawing of yours!