Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2022 at 3:47 AM
Default Geez, Louise!
I actually downloaded the new kit, free one and like a few of the things. Decided to then play a bit in Henley/Bagley/whatever a bit as have not played 4 in ages. My Sim is in the conservation career. She is supposed to find and harvest 10 unidentifiable plants. I have looked for them every time I have played her. And found nada. Googled and it said check Granite. Sent her there 3 days and nothing. Went and googled more and found buried somewhere if your Sim has gardening skills she cannot find. WTH??? Yes she has a garden at home to try to be in fair someday. So she supposedly never can find and identify them.

SOOOOOOOO total waste of time trying to complete that goal she needs so can never advance regarding that.
AND now getting popups that she hates what she does, going nowhere. In wrong field. Have never seen that before in the game.

Back to CAW and 3.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Sep 2022 at 8:00 AM
you don't need any gardening skill to find unidentifiable plants, it all to do with your Herbalism skill.

You find an unidentified plant, eat it, and it raises up your Herbalism skill, then eventually you be able to identify them all.

As for not finding any in Granite Falls, well those bushes are there, they arn't easy to find when they are mixed with all the other fake bushes, I just find them with my mouse pointer and when one bush highlights I send a sim off to fetch. and 3 days is usually plenty of time.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Sep 2022 at 8:37 PM
Conservation career is connected to Sulani, isn't it? My sims that have done that job, must have (it's been awhile) found the plants in Sulani, while running around cleaning up the garbage. They never had to leave Sulani to do their conservation tasks.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Sep 2022 at 2:52 AM Last edited by daisylee : 27th Sep 2022 at 3:04 AM.
So far all my Sim can find in Granite are strawberries and she knows what they are. I need to find that again about if a Sim has gardening skills, which mine does have, they cannot find them. I can find some folks can find only in summer and some can harvest just at 5am.

https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/...t-locations.php

I will up her herbalism a bit and see if that helps.
Thank you for the replies and hope that whoever said they cannot be found is wrong. I should have made a copy of that.