Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lots of Lots - Mini residential lots

by MaryLou Posted 9th Oct 2006 at 6:32 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2009 at 12:58 AM by MaryLou

112 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 91 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Field Researcher
#76 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 1:03 PM
Thanks Mary Lou-I love these as I prefer smaller lots. I know these don't work as beach lots, but is there anything in the pipeline to convert them?

Thanks
Field Researcher
#77 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 3:19 PM
I need these for making my new super race of sims!Thanks so much!

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 11:50 PM
Thanks I really needed this!
Test Subject
#79 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 2:17 AM
If I made a house with these sizes and then uploaded it to somewhere for people to download, would the people downloading it have to have this hack for them to be able to see the house, or would it show without the hack?
The ModFather
retired moderator
#80 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 2:56 PM
No, the house will work without downloading anything more. You see, the small lot upon which you build your house is "included" in the house itself when you export it

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#81 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 8:13 AM
Thanks so much for making these! I went ahead and built a little bothy using the 1x1 lot. I'm noticing, though, that I now only have the option to make instant meals--no other meal option shows. up. My other houses with the Maxis default lots seem to be unaffected, but all the lots from this set cannot make real food anymore. Anyone else experiencing similar things?
The ModFather
retired moderator
#82 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 9:45 AM
Are you sure you have all the required objects to cook a full meal? You need at least 1 fridge, 1 stove and 1 counter (where to prepare the food). Maybe you are using a custom fridge/stove/counter that is not recognized properly by the game?

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Test Subject
#83 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 4:24 PM
Thanks! These are going to be great for starter houses!

RSS ROOLZ!!!!!!www.youtube.com/jakepolo1
Test Subject
#84 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 7:27 PM
hi did you make these? They are really nice! However I was wondering if you would ever want to make HUGEEE lots like 2-4 times the biggest one? That would be awesome if you could, but only if it was easy for you! Hope you are well!
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 3:23 PM
Super! These are great!

AKA DocRossim
More content here
Find my artwork here
The ModFather
retired moderator
#86 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rumbecome
hi did you make these? They are really nice! However I was wondering if you would ever want to make HUGEEE lots like 2-4 times the biggest one? That would be awesome if you could, but only if it was easy for you! Hope you are well!

This is not possible: there's a dimensional limit hardcoded in the game.

Test Subject
#87 Old 10th May 2009 at 6:45 AM
First I want to say thank you for uploading these lots. I'm looking forward to the challenge of building on smaller lots. I was playing around with the 1x1 lot and realized that, Duh!, I couldn't build a wall closer than two tiles from the edge. This limits where I can build my house and leaves a two tile ring of yard around the building. I thought I remember seeing a cheat somewhere that allowed you to do this. Am I mistaken? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Liana611
First I want to say thank you for uploading these lots. I'm looking forward to the challenge of building on smaller lots. I was playing around with the 1x1 lot and realized that, Duh!, I couldn't build a wall closer than two tiles from the edge. This limits where I can build my house and leaves a two tile ring of yard around the building. I thought I remember seeing a cheat somewhere that allowed you to do this. Am I mistaken? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I belive that "move_objects on" will alow you to do this.

ZMH homes! Got a Request PM me!
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 2:03 AM
This is very helpful! Thank you so much for creating these.
Test Subject
#90 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 3:27 PM
Thank you very much!!!
It's very useful! ><
Test Subject
#91 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 6:48 PM
very helpful! thank you!!

My english is not the best - sorry for some mistakes...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 5:09 PM
Thax MaryLou now i can make 1x1 lots i can make small house with small gardons
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#93 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 4:12 PM
Is very very pretty!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 9:30 AM
Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 1:32 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 6:26 PM
This is so nice in my 'hood. Empty spaces -> Houses. I enjoy these Lots²!
Theorist
#97 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 4:52 AM
Not sure if anyone is around to answer this. I use these mini-lots extensively in Sims2. I would like to know if anyone has tried them in Life Stories. I'm so used to the small lots & stories just doesn't have much room with their larger ones. I love building on them. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#98 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 12:25 PM
You have to wonder why Maxis never thought of giving us more lot sizes. Then again it doesn't matter coz this came along. Cheers!...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 11:03 AM
thaaaanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#100 Old 9th May 2015 at 1:13 PM
i love the 1x1 lot!
Perfect for a homeless challenge
Page 4 of 5