Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#2301 Old 19th Mar 2022 at 2:18 AM
I have some sims with seriously busted LOD's. I guess this is the result of custom archetypes and sliders that either don't affect the LOD's or do in a seriously strange way.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2302 Old 20th Mar 2022 at 1:53 AM
Looks like a new horror series; worse than zombies, or plague, the melting face virus can make you blind, or just give you a big chin. The Sim in a prior post had the first case, with a melting TOE.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#2303 Old 22nd Mar 2022 at 9:52 AM
Regan and Cornwall were having a date night and stopped by to chat to some people before dinner. The lady Cornwall was speaking to offered to give him the number of Mortimer Goth, who in my game has been dead for a good while.... ???? Needless to say he didn't take up the offer.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#2304 Old 27th Mar 2022 at 7:02 PM

Brandi and Mortimer are on their honeymoon and two strangers are hanging out in their room while Brandi sleeps away. Mortimer was in either the bathroom or downstairs.
Lab Assistant
#2305 Old 29th Mar 2022 at 3:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
My abuse of the game finally broke Will Wright!

@simsample Did you download Will Wright or create him yourself? If you downloaded him then please give me a link.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2306 Old 29th Mar 2022 at 11:49 AM
@Mickeylan I made him a very long time ago, I'll try to remember to extract him for you next time I get to play. Give me a kick if I haven't remembered by next week!
Lab Assistant
#2307 Old 29th Mar 2022 at 12:42 PM
@Mickeylan I made him a very long time ago, I'll try to remember to extract him for you next time I get to play. Give me a kick if I haven't remembered by next week!

Thanks. I will remind you!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2308 Old 31st Mar 2022 at 5:39 PM
Lab Assistant
#2309 Old 1st Apr 2022 at 5:23 AM
@Mickeylan I uploaded him here for you!

Thank you
Mad Poster
#2310 Old 9th Apr 2022 at 7:24 PM
These pics show a beach lot; this edge shows rocks OUTSIDE the lot, and matching rocks at the inside edge of the lot. In both Hood view and inside the lot it is NOT winter. But the rocks in both views seem to be covered with snow. I clicked on a Sims picture, trying to find her, and could see her plumb bob over the rocks...don't know why she was at that far edge, but she wasn't "stuck". She kept trying to do things at the beach, and I kept stopping her...so I guess she was using the rocks as cover to sneak to the beach. Seriously though, why is the snow still on the rocks?
PS: she like to sunbath in her wetsuit...because she's an alien?
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#2311 Old 18th Apr 2022 at 5:27 PM

Two views of Public Beach #1 from the Crooked Beach Community Center across the street, showing the beach's public telephone. The first image was taken when I noticed that the telephone seems to have been replaced with a package of toilet paper and a toilet paper holder in the shape of a Dutch girl, two pieces of CC that are used in the Community Center. The second shows a later occasion, when I noticed that a stack of books from the tiny library that is part of the Community Center had migrated over there, too. When you go to the beach itself, the telephone appears normal.

The grouping of three crabapple trees in the front yard here was struck by lightning shortly before the rain stopped. This is a two-firetruck invisible blaze. Most of my fires have been invisible for some time, but this is the first time it's been a problem. Fortunately I was able to get Rufus there to call the fire department before he ran outside to panic, or this would have been a lot worse. I didn't know the fire had started till it was already well-established and I heard it roaring, and there wasn't a hope in hell of my being able to direct Rufus well enough to stop it from spreading when I couldn't even see it.

And I'm just going to leave the thumbnail down there for you to click on to see the last one, because I don't want to shock and offend you and your first reaction to it is not going to be "He's clipping with a deco flamingo! That is much too pale for his skintone!" Even though I promise that's all that's going on.
Screenshots

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#2312 Old 20th Apr 2022 at 12:06 PM
Screenshots

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Mad Poster
#2313 Old 22nd Apr 2022 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by monijt1

O M G. Just wrong. But funny.
========================
The butler stopped work to join Gunther's wedding..and broke his arm?
When hubby came home from work these newlyweds rushed to the bedroom. He didn't even take his power tools off. Maybe that explains why the curtains are shredded
Screenshots

Forum Resident
#2314 Old 22nd Apr 2022 at 3:43 PM
Having a baby while there is a big fire and the road is too busy for the firemen to show up is a problem...
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#2315 Old 27th Apr 2022 at 12:26 PM
there's a lot happening here. sibling hugs between brandi broke and tutorial joe, tutorial jane hitting the smustle...and dustin clenching his jaw so hard his teeth can be seen through his upper lip. it happens, dude.

not pictured: joe and jane's dog bentley destroying the sofa

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Instructor
#2316 Old 1st Jun 2022 at 2:05 PM
In 2015 I had a weak graphics card and I tried installing the Sims 2
Mad Poster
#2317 Old 1st Jun 2022 at 5:08 PM
Killer robot/bear shreds little girl before she can even join a family! I want one

Forum Resident
#2318 Old 6th Jun 2022 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carrit
I have some sims with seriously busted LOD's. I guess this is the result of custom archetypes and sliders that either don't affect the LOD's or do in a seriously strange way.

I try to fix that with sim surgery, blend the broken face with a face that isn't broken, and then try to fix its genetics.
Lab Assistant
#2319 Old 9th Jun 2022 at 9:20 PM
i'm certain that‘s not how you treat toddlers but aye

♥ sims 4 custom content creator xietresims ♥ also screenshot content xietressc
Field Researcher
#2320 Old 10th Jun 2022 at 3:40 PM
Don Lothario went on a vacation to Twikki Island. From the moment he returned to Pleasantview, he can't stop dancing the Hula, no matter what music plays on the stereo. Obsessed much, Don???
One day he met his... alter ego (Don Baxter!) and, for an unknown reason, they loved to do the school cheer over and over again
The thing is that I always find it hilarious (and silly!) when adults do the school cheer LMAO!!!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2321 Old 19th Jun 2022 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xietresims
i'm certain that‘s not how you treat toddlers but aye

Or she's a "peculiar" child, has floated into the ceiling, and mom is trying to catch.

Mad Poster
#2322 Old 20th Jun 2022 at 7:53 AM
I've had one of my own bloopers in today's game when I installed the Harrow Creek SC4 file and intened to install the town for field testing Mods or apartment builds and loaded my game up before notcing that I'd only installed the HC SC4 file and the town wasn't installed.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#2323 Old 23rd Jun 2022 at 2:14 PM
Not sure if that counts into this category but I always find this one translation error funny in the german Version... I guess they got confused with the word Teeny Tikes? They translated it just with teenagers... Title: Playtable for Teens. "A funny Playtable for talented (and not so talented) Teens. Up to four Teenagers can draw or play with blocks..." never noticed that for years but Idk why they translated young ones with "Jugendliche" (Teenagers). This is a fake descriptions cause it is not usable by Teens! D:<
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#2324 Old 9th Jul 2022 at 10:02 AM
GHOOOOST!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#2325 Old 12th Jul 2022 at 5:25 PM
Never was afraid of Wolfs but now I am...
Screenshots
Page 93 of 103