Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#51 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 12:15 AM
Well done Kaila!

Glory Queen: Revolving bookcase? Is that the one from AL, or is it a custom object?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 5:01 AM
dude! as soon as i get my sims back up and running i'm so gonna do this. but i dont know.... i prefer sexy serial killers *shrug*
Test Subject
#53 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 1:05 AM
Serial Killer Challenge
My serial killer is Penny Killsix <--- It's a real surname
She's was a disturbed child and now a disturbed adult who wants to kill sims!

Christy Toyonaga +25
Makoto Julien +30 (first to die of lonliness- which really means hunger)
Tatiana Summerdream (dies shortly after Nery)+25
Tiffany Zarubin +30
Mary Rauscher +25
Nery Turner (dies) +25

Total: 160

Note: Makoto was frequently occupying himself with birdwatching so I wasn't able to get him in the shot with everyone

Everyone but Christy and Makoto got out (One minute you unlock the door to lure a sim in, the next half of your victims are walking out on you)

Total: 160- 200= -40

Nery +25
Tatiana +25

Danielle Lillard +25
She's asleep here, (Makoto's and Nery's urns)

but she dies after Tatiana does when she wakes up. Hope that sentence wasn't confusing...

Waylon Menon +25
Waylon Menon got out -50
Nery Turner became a ghost +100

Nery's ghost gave Penny nightmares!

Christian Love +30
Waylon Menon (recaptured)+30
Vamsi Tomyoy +25
Vamsi got out -50
She got back in +25
Tatiana Summerdream became a ghost +100
Aspiration went green -10

Tiffany Zarubin +30
She is my bestfriend +30
Adrian Lewis +30
Got out -50
Got back in +30

These two are the only ones in there for awhile... but then Penny got Neil

Neil Cameron +25
Adrian Lewis Froze to death +10
Neil Cameron froze to death +10
Aspiration went green -10
Juliet Capp +30
Tybalt Capp +25
Juliet had crush on me +50 and bestfriends +30

Penny WAS going to spare Tybalt, but he was an annoying little jerk so she decided to lure him into her dungeon of doom (cue lightning and scary organ music).

He was the first out of he and his sister to die. And it was good.

Juliet just died of hunger. Seriously, those teens died in no time.

Penny was saddened by Juliet's death, so she decided to go out on a hot date with Craig Ray. Since Penny is below poor, they had to woohoo in a photo booth instead of an expensive double bed. I decided not to take any pictures of their first kiss for the sake of everyone's eyes.

Tiffany escaped -50
Came back, is my bestfriend +60
Craig Ray +30
Woohooed +70
Bestfriend +30
Cursh +50

Craig got out -50
Got back in +30

Tiffany got out -50
She came back in +30

Isabella Monty + 30
Leo Wilkie +25

Meadow<-- (Could never get her!) denied invitation -30
Aspiration went green -30
Gary Thompson +30
Sandy Fairchild +25

Now, what happened next to Sandy was sad...and freaking hilarious.

What happened next is pretty obvious but the picture below represents what happened to most of Penny's prisoners

Sandy eaten by cowplant +30
Johnathan Ternynck+25
Johnathan eaten by cowplant +30
Phil Jitmakusol +30
Shelby Barrett +25
Shelby got eaten by cowplant +30

Only Tiffany is left in there once again. When she's asleep Penny goes in there to milk the cowplant and add days to her life.

mmm...cowplant-digested sims

Jill Fleig +30
Aspiration went red -20
Trista Shaw got in +30
Trista was eaten by cowplant +30

Amanda Carlson +30 (died of hunger)
Caroyl Zarubin +25 (went to sleep, woke up and died of hunger)

Ralph Enriquez +25 (eaten by cowplant +30)

Amanda escaped -50
Boolproped back in +15
Amanda dies of hunger or something I don't give a damn about...

So Tiffany is once again the only one left while Penny starts dating someone. Penny wants to make whoever the hell this guy is her boyfriend before she kills him.

She's getting close to her birthday despite all that cowplant-digested sim milk. And as there are only a few days left, desperate measures are taken to murder Tiffany. Even the weather is manipulated! (cue "trouble brewing" music).

What the hail!? I thought she'd be beaten to death by all that ice and cold, but its all in vain! In fact, Penny caught the flu in the process!!!

So I can't kill an old Tiffany? Prepare yourself, for this game gets a little crazy from here on... this is probably against the rules too, isn't it?

A teenage Tiffany Zarubin! (who still doesn't die despite my confidence in making her a teenager)

A child Tiffany Zarubin! (who is the reason Penny is constantly lectured by social workers all the time)

It's going to be Penny's birthday in a few hours, so I just let her give up and let Tiffany go. I love kids, so I couldn't bear to torture her anymore. I'm sure Penny wouldn't have mined however.

So this concludes my challenge which I have been up for countless hours enjoying. I don't know my total exactly because I loss count kinda, but I'm sure its not that high anyways.

Total sims killed: 25
Shelved filled: 13 (2 urns on each)

Let Tiffany Zarubin go ^_^ -50

Grew old and died of old ,sad, painful, lonely age....GAME OVER

Hey, do you give a title to according to how many sims you've killed? What would Penny be...Miss Mass Murderess? lol, I like that title.
Test Subject
#54 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 2:04 AM
Interesting, the prisoners seemed to be able to walk through my locked doors when they say "you invited me over to spend the night and you didn't give me a place to sleep, I'm leaving".
Scholar
#55 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 2:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Liminal
Interesting, the prisoners seemed to be able to walk through my locked doors when they say "you invited me over to spend the night and you didn't give me a place to sleep, I'm leaving".

You have to use boolprop to "make selectable" to them or else they'll leave

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Test Subject
#56 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 2:57 AM
Ah missed that part :P, Thanks =]
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 8:10 AM
*Jumps up and down waving hand in the air*
Oh oh are there any extra credits if the dead-ees are the killers family members(siblings, children, parents, grand parents) children(not related) and/or pets (can you even kill pets? I wanna kill the Scooby Gang )
Mad Poster
#58 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 4:39 AM
Oh, my serial killer was a victim of his own success today. He lost his job, and while he was cleaning up the place, got spooked by his victims. His needs bars were low enough so that when he got his wish granted, he promptly expired.

Darn, I have to go make another one! 3 days. I lost, I guess.
Banned
Original Poster
#59 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dumby101

So I can't kill an old Tiffany? Prepare yourself, for this game gets a little crazy from here on... this is probably against the rules too, isn't it?

A teenage Tiffany Zarubin! (who still doesn't die despite my confidence in making her a teenager)

A child Tiffany Zarubin! (who is the reason Penny is constantly lectured by social workers all the time)

Oh my gawd. Um... I'm going to let that one slide, but for future reference, I modified the rules in an earlier post to expressly state that Tiffany Zarubin should not be captured, since she has no death token.

I like the idea of titles, LOL.
Test Subject
#60 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 9:04 PM
I like the sound of this challenge... I think I may have to try it!
Test Subject
#61 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 12:25 AM
This sounds like a fun challenge. I think I'll try it.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 4:57 AM
so i downloaded a virus on like the 10th day and i lost track of who all i killed. it was fun, but my killer kept wanting to see her own ghost.WTF is with that? now i gotta go on a downloading spree and also remake all my sims and the custom stuff i made before. then imma try this again
Test Subject
#63 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 7:38 AM
Alright, I started a game.

This is Shelly Cadaver. Doesn't she look friendly?

Shelly Invited some sims over. It didn't go so well...

Don't they look cozy?

Her "friends" keep dying

Oh well. The town was getting full anyways.

There's always room for more victims.

Now, this is a weird one. After this sim died Edward Mellon (the one next to the reaper) disappeared. He has no urn and nobody remembers him dying. What's weird is that there is no door in my prison.

Dun dun dun another one bites the dust

Ironically she died from being scared to death by the ghost of her fellow prisoner.

Thats it so far.
Test Subject
#64 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 2:17 AM
While doing this challenge..I've learned the cowplant is very picky in what it eats. It didnt like eating smelly sims very much..so I stuck a shower in the prison..the prisoners used it and got eaten by the cowplant :P
Scholar
#65 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Liminal
While doing this challenge..I've learned the cowplant is very picky in what it eats. It didnt like eating smelly sims very much..so I stuck a shower in the prison..the prisoners used it and got eaten by the cowplant :P

Wow that's really interesting! I did notice, when I killed my sim Betty's boyfriend, he had almost full needs up since he just woke up and walked in the room and the cowplant ate him. *smak*
I think I'll do that. lol but they might be embarrased to shower in front of eachother ... constantly having the action "shoo" or "move" when they can't!

Oh and also whenever I exit and reenter the lot, why is there double the graves/urns? Example, last time I came in there were 2 "Here Lies Marisa Bendett"s and 2 of each grave.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 12:21 AM
Muahaha! Something where I can finally express my joy of killing Sims.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 6:14 PM
I like this. I want to try it out now.
I think that I will pick off a few of the uglyer townies.
Test Subject
#68 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 5:30 AM
My Sim is Richard Theed, he just moved into... (I forgot the name... The place with the Shakespeare characters) I can't find University, so no cowplant for me. He has a dog called Rufus (who is actually a girl because I forgot to check it first and now I'm too attached to the name) who is pretty much Richard's only friend since he keeps killing everyone else.

Richard's killed about 7 people now I think. I smashed one of the urns because I've never seen that option before and I wanted to see what it would do.

In hindsight, "Smash" was kind of an obvious command.

I've found some odd behavior in dying Sims. Sometimes they stare longingly out of the windows, sometimes they fight eachother for no reason, even if they were hugging and kissing earlier, and near the end they literally cannot do anything but stand around and complain because as soon as they've finished complaining they've thought of another low motive to complain about. Or they've fallen asleep (a prime chance to get someone else in without someone escaping.)

Frankly I'm waiting for Romeo and Juliet to visit so that I can see if they randomly hate each other when I lock them in a room together. Definitely not how it ended in the original story.

I was also interested to find that Richard keeps thinking about his victims with flaming thought bubbles- He hates them all. Even the ones he basically said "Hi, nice to meet you, now get in this room" to. Kinda weird.
Test Subject
#69 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 10:22 PM
Default :)
THIS LOOKS AMAZING!!! I'm going to start it now and post pictures later.
Test Subject
#70 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 3:35 AM
oooh sounds fun im going to go make my murderer.
Scholar
#71 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 3:24 PM
I don't normally like the idea of killing off sims, townies or otherwise, but this gives me a reason to play the Maxis neighbourhoods I wouldn't normally go into (ie Belladonna Cove, Riverblossom Hills)!

cackles evilly
Test Subject
#72 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 8:38 PM
do we get extra points if a sim has a baby wile trapped?
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mannesanchez
do we get extra points if a sim has a baby wile trapped?

LOL, would you give a dying sim a bed? That would be impossible anyways. They'd die of hunger.

Call me Isobel

*hates recorders, no-touch-the-baby mommies, and lost dice"
Test Subject
#74 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 7:27 AM
I will DO IT! Ive already started.. so far, 2 escaped, and I dun no why. Door is lock, but when i triple forward, they can leave
Banned
Original Poster
#75 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 12:17 AM
Read through this thread again. You're supposed to boolprop them so they're selectable, that way they can't leave.
Page 3 of 8