Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#126 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 7:15 PM
I just completed my asylum & need a new challenge. I used to do something like this in Sims 1 but the added danger of the cow plant and the weather makes this sound sooo much cooler!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#127 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 10:47 PM
Ok so mine was Killer Mutant (Don't ask...). I made a list of achievements, and basically what went on:

Captured Tiffany Zarubin, put in Torture Room ([+20])
Moved Tiffany to the Waiting Room (I think it was the Waiting to be Incinerated Room)
Incinerated Tiffany Zarubin (Incineration Room) ([+100 for Killing Tiffany])
Incinerated Bigfoot Henchman (Incineration Room) [Note to self: Need New One] {I have Bigfoot-in-a-box}
Disintegrated Jan (With Disintegrator) ([+30])
Fell in love with Katy (Eww...old person!)
Woohooed with Katy (EWWER!)
Engaged with Katy (EWWEST!)
Married Katy (EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!)
Incinerated Katy (YAY!) ([+150])
Shot Bigfoot Henchman
Incinerated 25 people ([+750])
Gave birth to twin Aliens
Killed one of them ([+50 for killing my child])
Made the other pee their pants ([+15 for humiliation])
Killed the other, along with Amy ([+80])
Killed another person ([+30])
Killed 3 henchmen
Woohooed with Jill
Married Jill (Note to Self: She's a keeper)
Killed 33 more people, as stated below:
Poisoned: 6
Incinerated: 25
Sunlight (Vampire): 1
Eaten by Cowplant: 1
Total for 33 people: +825

Score:
+150
+900
+1000

Total: 2050 Points! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

My sim is gone now. I deleted Sims 2 to make room for Sims 3, but Sims 3 doesn't work, so that sucks...

Press Button, Receive Bacon...
Deadly Assassin Ninja...on a tricycle...
Paste this anywhere as an image for funnyness:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgoqvf9uYT1qafrh6.gif
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 11:02 PM
Wait, are we allowed to just go on a killing spree? 'Cause, while leaving people to die of starvation or consumption via cowplant is fun and funny, I've never had a character that I used to go around killing everyone I saw. That would be so much fun!

So... OP, would you allow a little bit of both? <:D
Field Researcher
#129 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Clandestine004
Had anyone try to set their victims on fire? All you need is a lot of dirty plates, trash, empty pizza boxes, cheap funishure, and a fireplace.

Dude, I saw someone set an entire lot on fire in Sims 1 with the move objects cheat and a s***load of rugs. It was funny seeing a school bus on fire...

Also, you can use an incendiary bomb from Paladin's Place: http://www.simwardrobe.com/

Sims 2 > Objects > Other > Incendiary Bomb

Oh my god, is Pacman drinking again?!?

Lab Assistant
#130 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 12:40 AM
I just created my murderer. I didn't feel like creating a new 'hood, so I just chose the town I could care less about, Veronaville!

His name is Hershel Pemberton. I know he sounds like British royalty, but it was the best I could do without going on one of those baby naming websites.

He looks more like those rehabilitated sex offenders you see on Tyra than a crazed killer, but I've been deleting loads of custom content lately to make room, so there's not a lot I could do with limited custom content.

I digress! He hasn't done anything so far, but I'm gonna gun down people, and trap them, too! Goodbye, Veronaville! Besides being a cheap Shakespearian knockoff, you were good for nothing!
Field Researcher
#131 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 11:59 PM
Veronaville sucks, I agree...Next time I reinstall this game and all my other mods I have taken a year to gather, I will decimate the hell out of Veronaville...Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! ...U kno what I'm thinking...mass...execution...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Field Researcher
#132 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 3:15 AM
Oh crap just remembered Im actually playing the Death knight expansion

Field Researcher
#133 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 3:27 AM
Ok so mine was Killer Mutant (Don't ask...). I made a list of achievements, and basically what went on:

Captured Tiffany Zarubin, put in Torture Room ([+20])
Moved Tiffany to the Waiting Room (I think it was the Waiting to be Incinerated Room)
Incinerated Tiffany Zarubin (Incineration Room) ([+200])
Incinerated Bigfoot Henchman (Incineration Room) [Note to self: Need New One] {I have Bigfoot-in-a-box}([+100])
Disintegrated Jan (With Disintegrator) ([+100])
Fell in love with Katy (Eww...old person!)
Woohooed with Katy (EWWER!)
Engaged with Katy (EWWEST!)
Married Katy (EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!)
Incinerated Katy (YAY!) ([+350])
Shot Bigfoot Henchman ([+100])
Incinerated 25 people ([+750])
Gave birth to twin Aliens
Killed one of them ([+50 for killing my child])
Made the other pee their pants ([+15 for humiliation])
Killed the other, along with Amy ([+80])
Killed another person ([+30])
Shot 3 henchmen ([+300])
Woohooed with Jill
Married Jill (Note to Self: She's a keeper)
Killed 33 more people, as stated below:
Poisoned: 6 ([+300 (Creative kill) x 6 = +1800])
Incinerated: 25 ([+200 x 25 = +5000])
Sunlight (Vampire): 1 ([+300 x 1 = +300])
Eaten by Cowplant: 1 ([+30])
Total for 33 people: +7130

Total: 9225 Points! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

My sim is gone now. I deleted Sims 2 to make room for Sims 3, but Sims 3 doesn't work, so that sucks...

Cul I backed up that neighborhood...

REDRUM...REDRUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
Original Poster
#134 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 8:07 PM
You murdering bastard!

(Nice work. High five there bro.)
Field Researcher
#135 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 8:11 PM
Because I made my own point values for certain ones, could you re-tally mine? Or like add certain point values to the list?

(+300 for creative kill, anyone?)

Field Researcher
#136 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 3:01 PM
Like +300 for poisoning or vampire sunlight kill or such. +50 for killing your child (overrides procreation penalty). Maybe +15 for humiliation (+25 for public humiliation). Bonuses like that?

Banned
Original Poster
#137 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 3:11 PM
Whatever, dude. If you want to use your own scoring rules, I'm not going to stop you. As long as youre having fun, that's the important thing.
Field Researcher
#138 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 5:45 PM
*Pulls out grenade launcher*
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...
*Loads grenade launcher with White Phosphorus grenades*
(+500 for grenade launcher kill)

Top Secret Researcher
#139 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 6:21 AM Last edited by Phaenoh : 6th Feb 2014 at 7:44 PM.
Default The Homicidal Hermit Challenge
CHALLENGE INTRODUCTION:

You have grown your whole life not trusting people, and when you entered your adult life, that mistrust was taken to a whole new level. You don't even trust your neighbors, damn them. You certainly have the testosterone to take them on, but you are quite convinced that everyone and everything you know is working against you. Naturally, your only choice is to kill them. Kill everyone. The only thing that lets you sleep soundly at night is the hope that someone out...or up there will understand your general misanthropy. Until then, your only buddy is your trusty gun.

MODS TO DOWNLOAD BEFORE ATTEMPTING THIS CHALLENGE:
Either the Disintergrator , Stink Ray , or Assault Rifle from SimWardrobe.com. I prefer the assault rifle myself.

SET UP

You must go into a premade, virgin neighborhood. A neighborhood with a healthy supply of Sims to exterminate. Now empty your family bin into the neighborhood and go through the motions.

Go to create a family, and create a male adult sim. He must have zero outgoing points, and zero nice points. He must be a knowledge sim with the lifetime want to max out 7 skills.

Why so specific, you may ask? Simple.

Any other aspiration or lifetime want requires contact with others. It requires friends. You don't trust a single soul. So, you're not going to have any friends.

Move your sim into any house. It can be from the lot bin or one off the already available lots. Now, listen closely.

RULES

You shall not have a phone, or computer, or television, or a burglar alarm, or a fire alarm...you get the gist? No items that allow contact to the outside world. Including radios.

Like I said, no friends. You ARE allowed to befriend stray pets. They seem harmless enough. You seem to relate to wolves anyway.

You cannot have a job or a car. That boss of yours will clearly give your information to the illuminati or some society of that sort.

You cannot use money cheats. If you are low on cash, scrape the paint off the walls and shell it out that way. You CAN use the money tree, and I would not recommend the counterfeiter (the fuzz, man). I would allow maxmotives....SPARINGLY. If things get horrifying. Like if smelly, green aspiration Mr. Hermit was about to starve because somebody walked by the second he was about to climb into bed, and he wets himself in the process bad. It will deract points, however.

YOU DO NOT TRUST A SOUL. YOU MUST KILL AS MANY WALK BYS AS POSSIBLE. IF YOU MISS THEM, THEN YOU MUST KILL THEM THE NEXT TIME THEY WALK BY. NPCs like newsies and postmen are exempt because they are a total clog to the neighborhood and are more damaging to your game to kill than simple townies and premades. They have the annoying ability to be replaced by randoms. You can if you like, but I would not advise it. KILL EVERYONE ELSE THOUGH.

You may only have children via abduction (hence the adult male factor). They can't have friends until they go to college or move out, and you have to kill anyone they bring over from school. They can't have jobs either. During the period between initial baby bumpness and first birthday, you are allowed to put off your mad killing spree. Unless you don't want to.

OBJECTIVE
Kill (or orphan) off most-to-all the entire pre-made neighborhood. I would say killing 50-100 sims would be a decent amount. You must empty out every house but your own, and kill to the point where the only walkbys are the newsie and postman NPCs. Not only must you be completely insane and kill everyone, but you must also complete your lifetime want and die of a happy old age.

SCORING
GOOD:
1+ for each general kill (adult, teen, elder)
5+ for each child kill (they can't be shot down with the guns, you actually have to stick them in a tiny room and burn them. Which totally isn't annoying at all)
10+ for alien childbirth, 5+ for every alien birth after that
25+ for a good grow up to elder(+50 if you aged up to elder platinum)
10+ for a good grow up for alien kids (15+ if they were platinum. Toddlers and children are a bit easier to get to platinum.)

BAD:
5- for use of maxmotives
25- for aspiration failure
50- for bad grow up to elder
15- for bad child grow up (seriously should not be difficult though)
50- for social worker visit

You automatically lose if you die of a death besides a happy old age, and if there is even a whisper of a soul in the hood (besides the NPCS).

QUESTIONS?
None yet.

ANYTHING ELSE?
I'll probably post pictures of my own relaxed attempt at this challenge. I'm not the type to keep track of every single event, but I have quite a collection of pictures.
Top Secret Researcher
#140 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 11:59 PM Last edited by Fivey : 27th Mar 2012 at 3:21 PM.
Default My own attempt.
I did say was going to show this.

Lab Assistant
#141 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 1:34 AM
Pretty cool (but sadistic) challenge. So the challenge ends when the adult male dies?

Please check out my Challenge Blog: http://thesimmingfrog.blogspot.com/

Ongoing Challenges: Test of Time (TOT), Post-Apocalyptic BACC (PABACC)
Finished Challenges: Bachelor, Try to Survive

Check out my TOT Family Trees!
Top Secret Researcher
#142 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 5:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by moonlight_frog
Pretty cool (but sadistic) challenge. So the challenge ends when the adult male dies?

Yep! Whenever he dies marks the end of the challenge.
Top Secret Researcher
#143 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 1:24 AM
Anyone want to attempt this?
Test Subject
#144 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 10:38 PM
Haha, nice. I'm going to try this in Desiderata Valley.
That town just never really interested me.
Inventor
#145 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 1:02 AM
That's a very cool challenge.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up"!
Test Subject
#146 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 5:20 AM
Sounds awesome; I'll definitely be doing this.
Field Researcher
#147 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 4:01 PM
I tried this in Riverblossom Hills, however one townie walked past and I tried to shoot her several times, but she survived!
I tried to set her on fire, but she survived again!

I even attempted to cheat by using the inSIMenator's mortality adjustor. Nope. Still alive.

When I gave up the townie directly stared through the fourth wall at me with a look like "I know what you are doing there..."

Then I gave the challenge up and deleted Riverblossom Hills xD
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 4:39 PM
Yup. In my game I can only kill resident Sims with the assault rifle. Don't know why though.

~ You can't prove courage without fright ~
Test Subject
#149 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 10:56 PM
Hell's ya i'm trying this don't now what homicidal is but all i needed to want to do this challenge was hermit and challenge and i'm in.
Top Secret Researcher
#150 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elmister
Hell's ya i'm trying this don't now what homicidal is but all i needed to want to do this challenge was hermit and challenge and i'm in.

hom·i·cid·al/ˌhäməˈsīdl/
Adjective:
Of, relating to, or tending toward murder: "he had homicidal tendencies"

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Page 6 of 8