Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#151 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 5:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emmyzrulz
Ralph looks like he just had a heart attack. xD

Don't worry, he survived . As the man of the house, he's made of strong stuff.

Event 11 - New job (One of your sims gets a new job)
Lucy refused to age up despite my best efforts, so I had to remove her from the household and as she couldn't go alone, that meant kicking Ayesha out aswell. So I pretended that Ayesha died (she was close to dying from old age anyway) and gave her a fake gravestone .

As Hazel retired after reaching old age, Violet was the sim to get a job. She now works as a mausoleum clerk.

Grace aged up to a teen, leaving Ralph to be the last remaining child of the house.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#152 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueSkyGirl448
Don't worry, he survived . As the man of the house, he's made of strong stuff.

Event 11 - New job (One of your sims gets a new job)
Lucy refused to age up despite my best efforts, so I had to remove her from the household and as she couldn't go alone, that meant kicking Ayesha out aswell. So I pretended that Ayesha died (she was close to dying from old age anyway) and gave her a fake gravestone .

As Hazel retired after reaching old age, Violet was the sim to get a job. She now works as a mausoleum clerk.

Grace aged up to a teen, leaving Ralph to be the last remaining child of the house.

Cool!!! xD
Lab Assistant
#153 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 9:01 PM Last edited by TeckieSimmer : 3rd Jul 2014 at 9:05 PM. Reason: stupid tablet keyboard
Hey there! I'm finally back! I was stupid enough to forget about the random roller, well, I forgot that I need internet for it. Whoops. Update on Robinsons is coming tommorow, but I have a feeling that emmyzrulz is the only one who will actualy read it

Bookworm,Loves The Cold,Couch Potato,Dog Person, Insane Psychopath ;-D
Lab Assistant
#154 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TeckieSimmer
Hey there! I'm finally back! I was stupid enough to forget about the random roller, well, I forgot that I need internet for it. Whoops. Update on Robinsons is coming tommorow, but I have a feeling that emmyzrulz is the only one who will actualy read it

I will read everyone's updates eventually. I'm just trying to be surprised by my rolls Once I've done enough, I'm planning on going back and reading everyone's updates
Lab Assistant
#155 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 9:29 PM
More updates

So, I rolled Public School Hater, but had no children/teens, so I re rolled Triple Adoption (I'm trying real hard not to reroll lol)

I did my usual odd/even roll to determine boy/girl and got 3 boys:
Tyler (blue eyes, fat, workaholic trait)

Batman (name Batman, look like favorite Disney character (Eric from Little Mermaid), clumsy trait)

Mud (blonde hair, My Name is Mud (worst nightmare), pink eyes

After Janet died, David remarried to Marigold. While Marigold was repairing the stereo, she got shocked, and died The grim reaper wouldn't take her because he said her misfortunes were entertaining lol)

Next roll was picnic
Lab Assistant
#156 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 9:35 PM
Then, another Switch! I chose Zack Durwood (loved his house!)

He was single, so he found Kitty through online dating (yes, from my original family). She divorced Alfred and married Zack (sorry for bad pic lol)

Next roll was unsanitary (delete all showers/tubs and sinks)

Then, Party Time

Kitty and Zack decided they wanted a baby, so she got pregnant (not an event roll)

They had a little boy they named Chris (elf ears, white hair, traits you hate)

Next roll was That's not my baby (use merge to steal a toddler/baby)
I took Mollie Yost, rolled big breasts (rerolled to no eyelashes), blue hair, name Marge Simpson (odd coincidence)
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 9:59 PM
Oh, god, talk about a coincidence. She is cute though

Lab Assistant
#158 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 10:11 PM
Oh, god, talk about a coincidence. She is cute though

Thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#159 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 11:02 PM
If one remembers, Are darling girl Merida aged up, But she's not yet come of age to take on her family's legacy. >.> Kitty though almost is ready to move out. I want to make sure she gets married before she does :3
And Finaly its time to roll for a new event, Like I said before I HAVE NO REROLLS! I used them all up. So lets hope for the best!

And I roll~Writing inspiration! (Have a sim write a book.)
Well, Anna's actually a writer... So this one's very easy, I want to roll again now... I think I will after I complete that book....

I got a picture of all the kids in the school bus, Merdia and Kitty are sitting next to each other in front, And Kaito is waaay in back... Yup.

Anna must have had some good insperation, she never even changed out of her swim suit....

And because she was just so adorable, I took a picture of Kitty sleeping. xD

Alright, Anna had a very spechial wish, and I found out you could buy the wishing well lot (Durp.) so I placed it in the towns graveyard. :3 So I had Anna go and make her wish...

So thats my story with that... Yeah... I hate that well. Anyway, I rolled for Noah after he yelled at his new mother like twice. xD

Rolls:
  • Black eyes
  • Possessed
  • Unlucky Trait
This game is not in my favor today, So then... Meet the new Noah.

Right after she got Noah, She made another wish for "happiness." Because the first dang wish went so well!?
She must of needed it after getting Noah, or something like that xD

Elsa, Thats not how you sink.

Kitty kissed her boyfriend for the first time, it was so cute. xD
And then... Uh..

She proposed. LOL.
She had been obviously listening to Anna for love advice.... Sigh. Anyway, there getting married so I decided to age them up into young adults and kick them out xD

So this is what her boyfriend aged up into...

That hair though... xD

Kitty Aged up adorabley as normal, I will be sad to see her go.. But I expect her to have some babys :I

The wedding was heart warming... ♥
Thats all for now, Other then that I kicked the bastards out xD
What do you think? I Love you guys~♥~♥~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#160 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 11:04 PM

I read it- No..wait..I'm emmyzrulz xD I read them, And I bet allot of others do as well, I think there awesome and even if I am the only one who does read them I love them so much so please keep posting them ^^♥
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 11:26 PM
I read it- No..wait..I'm emmyzrulz xD I read them, And I bet allot of others do as well, I think there awesome and even if I am the only one who does read them I love them so much so please keep posting them ^^♥

I wont stop, I just said that I have feeling you are the only one reading. Plus, I'm having way too much fun to stop :D

Lab Assistant
#162 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 11:47 PM
If one remembers, Are darling girl Merida aged up, But she's not yet come of age to take on her family's legacy. >.> Kitty though almost is ready to move out. I want to make sure she gets married before she does :3
And Finaly its time to roll for a new event, Like I said before I HAVE NO REROLLS! I used them all up. So lets hope for the best!

And I roll~Writing inspiration! (Have a sim write a book.)
Well, Anna's actually a writer... So this one's very easy, I want to roll again now... I think I will after I complete that book....

I got a picture of all the kids in the school bus, Merdia and Kitty are sitting next to each other in front, And Kaito is waaay in back... Yup.

Anna must have had some good insperation, she never even changed out of her swim suit....

And because she was just so adorable, I took a picture of Kitty sleeping. xD

Alright, Anna had a very spechial wish, and I found out you could buy the wishing well lot (Durp.) so I placed it in the towns graveyard. :3 So I had Anna go and make her wish...

So thats my story with that... Yeah... I hate that well. Anyway, I rolled for Noah after he yelled at his new mother like twice. xD

Rolls:
  • Black eyes
  • Possessed
  • Unlucky Trait
This game is not in my favor today, So then... Meet the new Noah.

Right after she got Noah, She made another wish for "happiness." Because the first dang wish went so well!?
She must of needed it after getting Noah, or something like that xD

Elsa, Thats not how you sink.

Kitty kissed her boyfriend for the first time, it was so cute. xD
And then... Uh..

She proposed. LOL.
She had been obviously listening to Anna for love advice.... Sigh. Anyway, there getting married so I decided to age them up into young adults and kick them out xD

So this is what her boyfriend aged up into...

That hair though... xD

Kitty Aged up adorabley as normal, I will be sad to see her go.. But I expect her to have some babys :I

The wedding was heart warming... ♥
Thats all for now, Other then that I kicked the bastards out xD
What do you think? I Love you guys~♥~♥~

Kitty is gorgeous!! Noah looks like Michael Jackson lol. And Kitty's boyfriend, what was up with that lol?
Lab Assistant
#163 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 7:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by misfit913
Kitty is gorgeous!! Noah looks like Michael Jackson lol. And Kitty's boyfriend, what was up with that lol?

I had a thing like that happen, he was probably a girl in CAS. I had children twins, but I created one of them (the boy) using the twin button and I just changed gender. When they aged up, he looked just like that. But again, I might be wrong and its just a random glitch or something, nothing new, this IS an EA game after all But its hilarious, especialy with those crossed eyes

Lab Assistant
#164 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 10:08 AM
Okay, Robinsons got messed up. But, I saved them. Only problem now is that they have no relationships except household and boss, and they are on day 1. But, everything else is saved.

OK, event time.
Adoption!(adopt a sim). Well sure, I have plenty of room in the house!

Anyway, I rolled and decided it's a girl.Her rolls are:
Workaholic trait
Absent Minded trait
Blonde hair

Meet Christina Robinson!

Perk
Perk
Perk!!!
Extra event card! (add an extra event roll. Use with in 9 days.)
REALLY!!! I HAVE ALL THESE NOTHINGS AND I GET EXTRA EVENT?
Oh well...
Inheritance! (Use kaching to give yourself 1000 simolians.)
At least it's something good...

Lab Assistant
#165 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 10:40 AM
OK, right now I'm spamming this thread, but this is too hilarious.At least for me.

Christina is chatting with aunty Ella. They are socializing for hours. This reminds me of my life.

And then mommy comes and asks her to take out the trash! What a buzzkill! This is so my life!

Lab Assistant
#166 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 8:39 PM
Ok i decided to try this challenge!

For the male, i rolled PINK HAIR, LOSER TRAIT and THE UGLIEST CLOTHES YOU CAN FIND.
So, here there's Pinky Ponk and his traits (hope you can understand them by the little icon). He works in the music career.

For the female, i rolled RED HAIR, ABSENT MINDED TRAIT and NAME HER AFTER A REAL OBJECT.
So meet Mobile Phone and of course her traits. She works in the military career.

I don't know if it's obligatory or it's a personal decision (i may have missed some parts) but i decided to make them live in an horrible EA house, only with little changes to make sure they don't die every morning making waffles. The house will get better with events, if i roll the right ones.

And, first event!
"Super drafted", this means that Pinky will have to leave his career to join the military one with his roommate. They seem happy at least.

Because it took 1 minute, i rolled another event.
"Writing inspiration", so Mobile will write a book. Well, so far it's kind of easy this challenge.
And while she was working, i sent him to the gym, only to discover that also Mobile has left the computer to go train in front of the tv. Riiight.

I will keep you updated

Valentina | Italy.

I'm on tumblr.
Lab Assistant
#167 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vave9

For the male, i rolled PINK HAIR, LOSER TRAIT and THE UGLIEST CLOTHES YOU CAN FIND.
So, here there's Pinky Ponk and his traits (hope you can understand them by the little icon). He works in the music career.

For the female, i rolled RED HAIR, ABSENT MINDED TRAIT and NAME HER AFTER A REAL OBJECT.
So meet Mobile Phone and of course her traits. She works in the military career.

I don't know if it's obligatory or it's a personal decision (i may have missed some parts) but i decided to make them live in an horrible EA house, only with little changes to make sure they don't die every morning making waffles. The house will get better with events, if i roll the right ones.

And, first event!
"Super drafted", this means that Pinky will have to leave his career to join the military one with his roommate. They seem happy at least.

"Writing inspiration", so Mobile will write a book. Well, so far it's kind of easy this challenge.
And while she was working, i sent him to the gym, only to discover that also Mobile has left the computer to go train in front of the tv. Riiight.

I will keep you updated

Love these guys lol! Pinky is so cute
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#168 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 10:14 PM
I will read everyone's updates eventually. I'm just trying to be surprised by my rolls Once I've done enough, I'm planning on going back and reading everyone's updates

How nice of you!♥ :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#169 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 10:15 PM
I wont stop, I just said that I have feeling you are the only one reading. Plus, I'm having way too much fun to stop :D

Good! But I'm positive other people read them :'D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#170 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 10:17 PM

Kitty was lovely, I wanted her to get married so she could have children xD
And then Noah.... Errr, Noah was not expected. LOL Kitty's boyfriend was Lawrence Lum (He's a default sim.) And he aged up thinking perhaps kitty was a lesbian like her adopted parents... Idk xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#171 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 10:18 PM
I had a thing like that happen, he was probably a girl in CAS. I had children twins, but I created one of them (the boy) using the twin button and I just changed gender. When they aged up, he looked just like that. But again, I might be wrong and its just a random glitch or something, nothing new, this IS an EA game after all But its hilarious, especialy with those crossed eyes

I have nooo clue what it was, but It was strange xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#172 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 10:19 PM
Okay, Robinsons got messed up. But, I saved them. Only problem now is that they have no relationships except household and boss, and they are on day 1. But, everything else is saved.

OK, event time.
Adoption!(adopt a sim). Well sure, I have plenty of room in the house!

Anyway, I rolled and decided it's a girl.Her rolls are:
Workaholic trait
Absent Minded trait
Blonde hair

Meet Christina Robinson!

Perk
Perk
Perk!!!
Extra event card! (add an extra event roll. Use with in 9 days.)
REALLY!!! I HAVE ALL THESE NOTHINGS AND I GET EXTRA EVENT?
Oh well...
Inheritance! (Use kaching to give yourself 1000 simolians.)
At least it's something good...

Haha, I like your new daughter, she's cute xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#173 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 10:20 PM
OK, right now I'm spamming this thread, but this is too hilarious.At least for me.

Christina is chatting with aunty Ella. They are socializing for hours. This reminds me of my life.

And then mommy comes and asks her to take out the trash! What a buzzkill! This is so my life!

Don't kill a buzzard. LOL Anyway, I think your sims are so cute. >:D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#174 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vave9

And, first event!

I will keep you updated

Wow! I love your sims! I do hope your having fun ^w^ ♥ Can't wait to see more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#175 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 10:23 PM
Love these guys lol! Pinky is so cute

(Sorry this is the last spam reply. I am to lazy to post all in one go, and also Its my forum so Im gonna spam it all I want >;'3 )
I know, I would date him. LOL
Page 7 of 37