Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#126 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 10:22 AM Last edited by Xandrii : 17th Mar 2016 at 2:48 AM.
So here we are, back with yet another clan but this time I'm playing it in hard mode and with a higher death chance for my cats, so like if they cross the road and get hit by a car while trying to go to Firebelly falls (Their sacred place) then they have a 50% chance of dying and a 50% chance of being injured. If they get bitten by a snake they have a 20% chance that the bite was fatal, if the medicine cat doesn't have the herbs required to heal a cat they have 3 days to get the herbs necessary to heal that cat, if they don't the cat has a 75% chance of getting an infection which adds more needed herbs to the list. If the cat isn't treated for infection and wounds they die within 2 days.
Just things like that ^^
It just sort of throws a more like 'oh damn my cats might die' and it makes the challenge just a little bit more difficult to rack up points.
I decided to ignore the rule 'never leaving the lot' for my medicine cat so they could travel to Firebelly falls just to give them something to do, because most of the time he does nothing.
Anyways, onto the challenge!

Minkstar made Daisyflower his deputy.
Minkstar and Daisyflower became mates.
Ravenpaw was apprenticed to Minkstar.
Rosepaw was apprenticed to Daisyflower.
Minkstar and Daisyflower went on a border patrol and found a battle scarred tom by the name of Robin, they took him in as the medicine cat apprentice.
Ravenpaw earned his warrior name, he is now Ravenfeather.
Rosepaw earned her warrior name, she is now Rosepool.
Robinpaw earned his full name, he is now Robinsong.
Daisyflower found out that she was pregnant, she has moved to the nursery.
Ravenfeather and Rosepool are now mates.
Rosepool has moved to the nursery, expecting Ravenfeather's kits.
Daisyflower gave birth to two healthy toms: Creamkit and Brownkit.

Hawkclan: 75 Points

Allegiance ~

Leader -
Minkstar: A fluffy tom with cream fur and brown markings.

Deputy -
Daisyflower: A sand-coloured she-cat with soft features.

Medicine cat -
Robinsong - A crippled white tom with multi-coloured patches.

Medicine cat apprentice -
---

Warriors -
Ravenfeather - A tall black and white tom.

Apprentices -

Queens -
Rosepool - A dusty brown furred she-cat.

Kits -
Brownkit: A cream tom with a brown tail.
Creamkit: A cream tom with pale, nearly white, paws.

Elders -

Picture 1 - Daisyflower
Picture 2 - Ravenfeather
Picture 3 - Rosepool
Picture 4 - On the way to the Firebelly falls. Ravenpaw and Rosepaw tagged along to keep Robinpaw and Minkstar safe. Actually Minkstar was just testing their strength and endurance.
Picture 5 & 6 - A deer graced the four cats while they were at Firebelly falls, was it an omen?
Picture 7 - Minkstar and Robinpaw sharing tongues with the sky cats.
Picture 8 - Ravenpaw and Rosepaw decided that they would do some hunting for when Minkstar and Robinpaw wake.
Picture 9 - Robinsong
Picture 10 - Also Robinsong, you can see his scarred leg and ear better in that shot.
Picture 11 - I accidentally added that one in xD I was testing where spawners and plants would go.
Picture 12 - Minkstar
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 5:31 PM
moooOOOOOAR UPDATE!

Things have been going well in Stoneclan so far. Every cat that has learned to hunt thus far happens to specialize in land hunting (which is a huge relief), nobody has broken any rules, and we got progress and mOAR POINTSSS!

Stoneclan Progress:
- Dustrose has been announced pregnant. The duties of mentoring Silverpaw have been moved on to Russetstar.
- Silverpaw has reached level 3 of the hunting skill and has been given her warrior name, Silverheart.
- Dustrose has had a healthy litter of two kits, one she-kit and one tom, whose names are Deerkit and Oakkit.

Points Thus Far: 40 points!

Allegiance ~ Stoneclan

Leader ~ Russetstar - Reddish-brown tabby tom

Deputy ~ N/A

Medicine Cat ~ N/A
Medicine Cat Apprentice ~ N/A

Warriors ~
Silverheart - Miniature pale tabby she-cat with large ears

Apprentices ~
Shadowpaw - Thick-furred dark gray tom with faint silver markings

Queens ~
Dustrose - Slender tabby she-cat with drooping ears

Kits ~
Deerkit - Fluffy white-and-brown she-kit with black stripes
Oakkit - Skinny and long-legged white-and-brown tom with black stripes

Elders ~ N/A
Test Subject
#128 Old 17th Mar 2016 at 4:11 AM Last edited by Xandrii : 17th Mar 2016 at 6:31 AM.
Rosepool and Ravenfeather have had one kit! Spiderkit.
Ravenfeather got bitten by a snake while he was out hunting, thanks to Robinsong's quick thinking he was saved.
The clan had a hard time getting prey, Minkstar being the only one who could hunt, he lost a life to starvation so the kits could be fed.
Creamkit is now Creampaw, his mentor is Ravenfeather.
Brownkit is now Brownpaw, his mentor is Minkstar.
Brownpaw has earned his warrior name: Browntail.

Hawkclan:85 Points

Allegiance ~

Leader -

Deputy -

Medicine cat -

Medicine cat apprentice -
---

Warriors -
Browntail: A cream tom with a brown tail.

Apprentices -
Creampaw: A cream tom with pale, nearly white, paws.

Queens -

Kits -
Spiderkit: A dark grey tabby she-cat.

Elders -
---

Picture 1 - Rosepool decided to visit her mate to make sure that he was okay after his near-death experience.
Picture 2 - Creamkit (Skinny) and Brownkit (Brown tail).
Picture 3 - Minkstar out doing some hunting in their time of need.
Picture 4 - This is Hawk rock, Minkstar saw a majestic bird sitting here in a dream, he decided to call the clan after the hawk.
Picture 5 - A small view of the territory.
Picture 6 - Turtle pond, this is called this because they find a lot of turtles here. I know there isn't suppose to be water, but, I needed to fill up the territory xD
Picture 7 - Tall Watcher, the cats live in a small park, hardly any twolegs visit but when they do they don't interact with the cats at all, the twolegs go to the 'Tall Watcher' where a twoleg is always there. That is the ranger of the park, or what Robinsong calls them 'tall helper', the ranger picks flowers for Robinsong when he needs the flowers.
Picture 8 - The front of the park.
Picture 9 - This is the nursery and elders den.
Picture 10 - Tall rock, this is where Minkstar addresses the clan.
Picture 11 - This is the Medicine cat and leader's den, they share together under the tallest hill of the territory to be closer to the Sky cats.
Picture 12 - This is where cats gather for meetings, share tongues and where the fresh-kill pile it. As you can see there is a scratching post next to the tree, this serves as 'boundary markers' so the cats can go along and scratch those on borders patrols, we pretend that the scratching posts are trees. There are a total of 8-9 scratching posts, generally apprentices go around and mark them so they know the edges of the territory.
Test Subject
#129 Old 17th Mar 2016 at 6:55 AM Last edited by Xandrii : 18th Mar 2016 at 1:07 AM.
Honeystar's death

I sat beside a very small she-cat with honey fur, my eyes filled with worry as I watched her sides struggle to rise and fall with every breath. I flinched as a bout of coughing erupted from the she-cat, I knew that there wasn't much more I could do for her. I rose to his paws and rasped my tongue between Honeystar's ears, murmuring a few words into her ears before I exited the den onto the rusty and old platform, glancing down at the empty camp, of course, they would all be resting. I made my way down the old stairs, carefully avoiding the holes and slipped into the deputy's den, gently nudging Firestream's shoulder to wake him up.

"Squirreltuft? It's barely sunrise, this better be good." The deputy seemed annoyed at me, but who cat wouldn't? After all the sun hadn't even thought about raising it's head to shine it's light over the camp. I sighed and lowered my ears, Firestream getting the message immediately and rose to his paws with a tired yawn.

"Get Harrierstorm, he'd want to be there." I murmured before turning around and left the deputy to his own business, climbing up the hazardous stairs once more to settle down beside the weak she-cat. I kneaded at her nest, trying to make sure that the leader was comfortable. A bad bout of greencough had swept over the camp, I had already lost Whitebelly and Cherrypaw but now I was about to lose another cat, was this a sign from Starclan? Was I not a good enough medicine cat?

"Don't fret Squirreltuft, she was a strong cat and was always there for us. Now it's our time to be there for her." An old voice rasped from beside my ear and I tilted his head to look up at a dirty brown tom, the age clearly showing in his features. Harrierstorm was one of the cats that had started the clan and was Honeystar's mate, it must of been hard for him to see Honeystar go this way. The three cats settled beside Honeystar and groomed the she-cat's fur while she coughed and struggled to breathe, I knew that this would be her last few moments with them.

"Even with her age she refused to retire to the elder's den with me, she didn't want her clan mates to look after her." Harrierstorm chuckled as he watched his mate, a sad look in his eyes, it was easy to see that he was upset yet he felt as strong as a thousand lions at that current moment. The three cats sat with her until dawn, as the sun rose over the horizon her breathing slowed down, every breath took immense effort and everytime she coughed she struggled to breathe once again. Finally the time had come when her breathing stilled and she had passed on to Starclan, leaving the three grieving cats behind. The first to raise was Firestream, the deputy struggling to keep his emotions under check, helping Harrierstorm get himself groomed, we all knew that we had to move Honeystar sometime soon. Harrierstorm helped me move her out into the clearing, a loud yowl of summon erupting from Firestream up on the rusty ledge, it was strange coming from him and not from the gentle voice of Honeystar, but I guess I just have to get use to it now. I watched as felines exited the dens looking puzzled, that was until they saw Honeystar's limp corpse laying in front of both Harrierstorm and myself.

"It is with deep regret that I announce Honeystar's death. She was a strong leader, and she shall always look upon us from Starclan beside the other members that we have lost. She has guided the clan to this place, and she shall continue to guide us as long as we believe that she is still there. She was strong even in her final moments, always risking her life to keep the dangers away from the clan, and for that I am sure that we are all grateful. I believe that, in honour of Honeystar, we should be called Honeyclan, the clan of the bravest cats."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#130 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 2:53 PM
I altered Hard Mode quite a bit and changed it to Story Mode, as well as removing the points system. Sorry if the changes brought you any inconvenience. ;-;
Test Subject
#131 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 8:31 AM Last edited by Xandrii : 22nd Mar 2016 at 4:33 AM.
I'm going to change my hard mode over to story mode seeing as it's pretty much the same as what I've been doing already.

Creampaw got himself bitten by a snake, thankfully it was not a lethal bite and Robinsong was able to treat him.
Daisyflower has moved to the nursery with her second litter of kits.
Creampaw has earned his warrior name: Creamfur.
Spiderkit is now Spiderpaw, her mentor is Creamfur.
Rosepool has moved back to the nursery with her second litter of kits yet again.
Daisyflower has had a litter of two kits, Shellkit and Spottedkit.
Rosepool had one kit, Thistlekit.
Spiderpaw has earned her warrior name: Spiderfang.

Robinsong had a dream that a small group of cats were under attack by big vicious dogs. He informed Minkstar of this and lead a party of Minkstar, Spiderpaw, Ravenfeather and Browntail to go fight the dogs. They have taken the cats back to their camp for treatment and are teaching them the basics of hunting and fighting in hopes that they shall join the clan. An elderly tom, Vole has already joined, he has been given the name Voletooth and the rank of Elder.
The rogue Larch does not seem to be trustworthy, while he was out hunting Spiderpaw noticed that he was eating prey, will he stay with the clan?

Hawkclan
Allegiance ~

Leader -

Deputy -

Medicine cat -

Warriors -
Browntail - A cream tom with a brown tail.
Creamfur - A cream tom with pale, nearly white, paws.
Spiderfang - A dark grey tabby she-cat.

Apprentices -
---

Queens -
Daisyflower - A sand-coloured she-cat with soft features.

Kits -
Shellkit - A fluffy she-cat with cream fur and brown markings.
Spottedkit - A fluffy she-cat with spotted brown markings.
Thistlekit - A grey and white tom.

Elders -
Voletooth - A small brown and grey tom.
Test Subject
#132 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 6:47 AM
Instead of making a medicine cat for the moonstone/moonpool etc. I'm just using my leader so I don't have to make a medic :3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#133 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 8:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nyrathedragonwolf
Instead of making a medicine cat for the moonstone/moonpool etc. I'm just using my leader so I don't have to make a medic :3

Sounds good to me! It'd be interesting to see how that would work out...
Test Subject
#134 Old 7th May 2016 at 2:56 AM
Default Welcome to Caveclan
So my computer died and I lost all my progress.
So obviously I decided that I had to make a new clan.
So welcome to Caveclan, those that see easily in the dark.

Allegiance ~ Caveclan

Leader -
Dovestar - A fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes.

Deputy -
Tigerstripe - A dull orange tom with a dark tail and dark stripes, similar to those of a tiger.

Medicine cat -
Briarleaf - A brown tabby feline with white splashes and a bobbed tail.

Warriors -
Stoneclaw - A grey tabby tom with a peculiar white spot on his tail.

Apprentices -

Queens -
Dovestar - A fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes.
Leopardfur - A classic brown tabby with white paws.

Kits -
Lizardkit - A skinny orange tom with peculiar white and brown markings.
Larkkit - A fluffy orange tom with peculiar white and brown markings.
Cinderkit - A fluffy gray tabby she-cat with interesting brown markings.
Honeykit - A cream she-cat with white patches and forest green eyes.

Elders -

Those that have been lost ~ Starclan

Pebblekit - A skinny gray tabby tom with forest green eyes. (Kit, Stillborn)

Here we have the lovely Briarleaf, Caveclan's medicine cat.

Dovestar, Caveclan's leader.

Stoneclaw, the mate to Leopardfur and currently the clan's only warrior.

Leopardfur, the mother of Honeykit, Pebblekit and Cinderkit.

Tigerstripe, Dovestar's mate and the deputy of Caveclan.

Honeykit exploring the caves for the first time.

Cinderkit has her eyes on the kill in the fresh kill pile. No one is going to take her fish.

Lizardkit.. What do I even say about him.

RIP Pebblekit, you faught hard but Starclan called for you.

Leopardfur and her litter, Cinderkit, Pebblekit and Honeykit.

Dovestar and Lizardkit taking a quick nap. Look at how cute this is.

Clan meeting at Blackrock, we're pretending that chair is a rock xD
Test Subject
#135 Old 7th May 2016 at 3:33 AM
So my last update didn't have much in it, so I decided that I would share my generators with you guys and the site that I use to generate what happens.
So if you go to this site: http://www.mathgoodies.com/calculat..._no_custom.html it'll come up with a pink box, I set my lower limit as 1 and my upper limit as 100 but obviously, you can customise it any way you like!
To get some of these things I do use a twoleg, although the act of gathering these items is different. The medicine cat must sniff the twoleg and the twoleg must collect a dedicated item (I chose rocks, simply because they have less value and are harder. Flowers from Seasons would be your easy setting, there are a lot of them if you put down a spawner and rare ones go for 600.). Every 50 simoleons that item is worth the medicine cat can get one item. So say if the twoleg picked up an item that is worth 400 the cat would get 8 items. Your medicine cat can only do this once every three days. Life saving items cost 150 Simoleons each, just because they're that good.
So here are my random generators, this also includes my list of things that can heal the cats/save them from these particular things, you can use whatever you like.

SNAKE BITES
When a cat tries to hunt a snake and fails:

WARRIOR
1-70 They didn't get bitten
71 - 90 Bitten (71-80 is low level poison, 81-90 is high level poison.)
91 - 100 Fatal bite
Cures:
Bitten - Three eyed fish (Any level of poison), Spider (Low level poison) or Puffer fish (high level poison)
Fatal - Plasma bug or Rainbow snail

APPRENTICE
1 - 50 They didn't get bitten
51 - 90 Bitten ( 51 - 70 is low level poison, 71-90 is high level poison.)
91-100 Fatal
Cures:
Bitten - Three eyed fish (Any level of poison), Spider (Low level poison) or Puffer fish (high level poison)
Fatal - Plasma bug or Rainbow snail

HIT BY CAR
This is when a cat tries to cross the road and a car 'hits' them when they cross.
1 - 49 Crippled
50 - 100 Fatal

Cures:
Crippled - Wonderpetal
Fatal - Plasma bug or rainbow snail.

ACHING LIMBS
This only affects elders when it rains in game.
1 - 79 Affected
80 - 100 Fine

Cures:
Affected - Daisy, Honey or Honeycomb.

FLEAS
This is when a cat gets fleas in the game.

Cures:
Any rodent
Garlic

BELLY ACHES
This happens when cats get a hairball
Once treated you can delete the negative moodlet

Cures:
Honey

INFECTIONS
When cats are not treated of their wounds within a day (not including anything from kits down or fatal)
If cats are not treated of their infection within two days they move on to Starclan.

Cures:
Garlic or Mushroom mixed with the dedicated healing item for their wound.

KITS
This is whenever a kit is born into the clan.

Summer/Greenleaf -
1 - 70 Whole litter survives
71 - 80 1 stillborn
81 - 90 2 stillborn
91 - 100 All stillborn

Autumn/Leaffall -
1 - 70 Whole litter survives
71 - 80 1 stillborn
81 - 90 2 stillborn
91 - 100 All stillborn

Spring/Newleaf -
1 - 80 Whole litter survives
81 - 90 1 Stillborn
91 - 95 2 Stillborn
96 - 100 All stillborn

Winter/Leafbare -
1 - 50 Whole litter survives
51 - 69 1 Stillborn
70 - 89 2 Stillborn
90 - 100 All stillborn

Cures:
To save a kits life - Wonderpetal, Plasma bug or Rainbow snail.

SICKNESS
This is when a cats portrait colour changes from green to yellow, yellow to orange or orange to red.

WARRIORS/DEPUTY/LEADER/QUEEN/APPRENTICE

Summer/Greenleaf
1 - 79 Fine
80 - 90 Sick
91 - 100 Greencough

Autumn/Leaffall
1 - 79 Fine
80 - 90 Sick
91 - 100 Greencough

Spring/Newleaf
1 - 79 Fine
80 - 90 Sick
91 - 100 Greencough

Winter/Leafbare
1 - 59 Fine
60 - 80 Sick
81 - 100 Greencough

Cures:
Sick - Pill bug, Light beetle orSpotted beetle
Greencough - Greenleaf

ELDERS

Summer/Greenleaf
1 - 69 Fine
70 - 80 Sick
81 - 100 Greencough

Autumn/Leaffall
1 - 69 Fine
70 - 80 Sick
81 - 100 Greencough

Spring/Newleaf
1 - 69 Fine
70 - 80 Sick
81 - 100 Greencough

Winter/Leafbare
1 - 49 Fine
50 - 75 Sick
76 - 100 Greencough

Sick - Pill bug, Light beetle or Spotted beetle
Greencough - Greenleaf

KITS

Summer/Greenleaf
1 - 69 Fine
70 - 80 Sick
81 - 100 Kittencough

Autumn/Leaffall
1 - 69 Fine
70 - 80 Sick
81 - 100 Kittencough

Spring/Newleaf
1 - 69 Fine
70 - 80 Sick
81 - 100 Kitten cough

Winter/Leafbare
1 - 49 Fine
50 - 70 Sick
71 - 90 Kittencough
91 - 100 Greencough

Sick - Pill bug, Light beetle orSpotted beetle
Kittencough - Greenleaf or Bumbleleaf
Greencough - Greenleaf
Test Subject
#136 Old 12th May 2016 at 1:10 AM
Im so really to try this!!! I am already trying a 100 baby challenge so this is a pretty cool one.
Test Subject
#137 Old 22nd May 2016 at 2:59 PM
I'm totally play this at Riverview on story mode. I'm using a random number generator for the rolls and am going between 0 and 100 for all of them. Here's my list if someone wants a more extensive amount of events:
Kit Birth - one role per kit
0 - 10: the kit is born stillborn
11 - 15: the kit is born disabled (blind, deaf, crippled, etc.
16-100: the kit is born healthy

Kit Destiny - one role per kit
0 - 5: dies before apprenticeship
6 - 15: dies during apprenticeship
16 - 30: medicine cat ( if there's already a medicine cat apprentice this becomes warrior)
31 - 80: warrior
81 - 100: deputy/leader

Cat interacts with horse/dog/wild animal one role per session
0 - 15: instadeath
16 - 20: cripple
21 - 60: major injury
61 - 90: minor injury
91 - 100: unaffected

Kit interacts with horse/dog/wild animal
0 - 60: instadeath
60-70: cripple
71-94: major injury
94-98: minor injury
98+: unaffected

Cat fails to catch a snake one role per failure, adapted from the one given in the main post.
0 - 10: instadeath
11 - 20: very poisonous
21 - 40: mildly poisonous
41 - 50: large wound, no poison
51 - 100: unaffected

Kit leaves camp without adult one role per session
0 - 20: instadeath
21 - 30: fatally wounded
31-50: minor injury
51-80: gets lost
81-100: unaffected

Cat gets hit by monster once per hit, adapted from main post
0 - 70: instadeath
71 - 90: crippled
90 - 100: broken bones

Winter arrives role once per clan
0 - 20: greencough epidemic
21 - 40: whitecough epidemic
41 - 60: flu epidemic
61 - 70: some cats get greencough
71 - 80: some cats get whitecough
81 - 90: some cats get the flu
91 - 100: no one gets ill

Cat loses a fight against another cat one role per cat
0 - 5: instadeath
6 - 9: cripple
10 - 25: major injury
26 - 65: minor injury
66 - 100: unaffected

Kit interacts with loner or rogue
0 - 10: instadeath
11 - 20: cripple
21 - 40: major injury
41 - 60: kidnapping
61 - 80: minor injury
90 - 100: unaffected

Forbidden love one role per cat
0 - 20: exiled
21 - 40: punished
41 - 60: discovered
61 - 80: rumors
81 - 100: undiscovered
Test Subject
#138 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 6:42 AM
{IDC That This Has Not Had A Reply For A Month!}
~
Here Is My New Clan, GoldClan. I Am Too Lazy For A Medicine Cat So I Guess It's A Bit Like A Tribe.
~
Allegiances~
~
Leader~ Goldstar {Sharp-paw} {M}
Deputy~ Honeyclaw {Shinepaw} {F}
~
Apprentices~ Shinepaw {M}
Sharp-paw {F}
~
That's All For Now!
Test Subject
#139 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 8:10 AM Last edited by Xandrii : 18th Jul 2016 at 10:58 AM.
Why hello yes it is me.
I am back again.
With another new clan, oops.
Welcome to Treeclan, who literally live in a giant tree, which I might seperate into different trees if the stair system doesn't work out well.

Treeclan Allegiance

Leader -
Treestar- A light brown tabby tom with extremely fluffy fur. {Birdpaw}

Deputy -
Cloverheart- A short furred honey pelted she-cat with large ears. {Hailpaw}

Medicine Cat -
N/A

Medicine Cat Apprentice -
Silverpaw- A spotted silver tabby tom with brown eyes.

Warriors -
Minkstripe- A snowpoint tom with aqua blue eyes. {Adderpaw}

Apprentices -
Hailpaw- A black and white tom with large head and shoulders.
Birdpaw- A light brown tabby she-cat with defined features.
Adderpaw- A light brown tabby tom with light green eyes.

Queens -
Mothwing- A seal point she-cat with thin fur and small face.

Kits -
Pikekit- A cinnamon point tom.
Toadkit- A large built seal point tom.
Shrewkit- A cinnamon point she-cat.
Weaselkit- A very skinny seal point she-cat.

Elders -
N/A
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#140 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 5:54 AM
(( EDIT: PHEW! Finally got the new updates done! I added some events to the main post, as well as a use for medicine cats and all that good stuff. Check it out to get the details! ))
Test Subject
#141 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 1:49 AM
I started this a couple days ago and I LOVE it. My clan is ScorchClan (named after a large lightning-struck dead tree under which they gather for clan meetings). It started with two cats (Deerstar and Pinecloud). Once they reached level 7 of the hunting skill, I adopted 2 apprentices, Shellpaw and Cinderpaw. Since then, both apprentices have earned their warrior names (Shellfur and Cinderstream) and a kittypet kit has been added to the clan. Her name used to be Ilia, but now she is Loonkit.

Allegiances ~

Leader:
Deerstar - a brown tabby tom with a dark brown face.

Deputy:
Pinecloud - a blue-grey she-cat with white paws and underbelly

Warriors:
Cinderstream - a grey she-cat with a wide face and bobbed tail
Shellfur - a pale grey tom with brown-grey spots

Kits:
Loonkit - a black-and-white she-cat with a bobbed tail

Deerstar and Pinecloud are mates and Cinderstream and Shellfur will be too.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#142 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 12:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PrincessHawkeye
I started this a couple days ago and I LOVE it. My clan is ScorchClan (named after a large lightning-struck dead tree under which they gather for clan meetings). It started with two cats (Deerstar and Pinecloud). Once they reached level 7 of the hunting skill, I adopted 2 apprentices, Shellpaw and Cinderpaw. Since then, both apprentices have earned their warrior names (Shellfur and Cinderstream) and a kittypet kit has been added to the clan. Her name used to be Ilia, but now she is Loonkit.

Allegiances ~

Leader:
Deerstar - a brown tabby tom with a dark brown face.

Deputy:
Pinecloud - a blue-grey she-cat with white paws and underbelly

Warriors:
Cinderstream - a grey she-cat with a wide face and bobbed tail
Shellfur - a pale grey tom with brown-grey spots

Kits:
Loonkit - a black-and-white she-cat with a bobbed tail

Deerstar and Pinecloud are mates and Cinderstream and Shellfur will be too.

I have just gotten back from my vacation and this looks interesting thus far! Can't wait to see where your Clan goes from here. :3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#143 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 4:48 PM
Default Me Progress!

This is one of my recently-employed warriors from the barn, Webblaze (a randomly generated name), with his daughter Mallowkit.

Here is my founding cat, Thornflower, who got a mild illness from flea infections. Unfortunately, there is no medicine cat around, and we don't have what we need to cure her. If she isn't cured in three days, her mild illness will become a severe one.

Here are the kits, Mallowkit and her brother Birchkit, playing in what's supposed to be the apprentice's training area within the camp.

Webblaze is trying to cheer up Thornflower (who is his best friend, not his mate) by taking some time to share tongues in the medicine den.

Here is Webblaze's mate, Applefoot (another randomly generated name) giving Mallowkit a good grooming session.
Test Subject
#144 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 8:42 PM
Hello I started this a two days ago and this my clan so far
Sandclan

Leader: Rosestar light orange she-cat with darker markings
Deputy: N/A
Medince cat: Slashface black tom with a white muzzle and underbelly also has a scar across his eyes
Medince cat: N/A
Warriors
Mapleleaf Brown tabby tom with a white underbelly
Greeneyes grey tom with bright green eyes
Apprentices:N/A
Queens
Sanddusk a pale brown she-cat ( expecting Mapleleaf's kits
Elder: N/A

And they live on a beach
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#145 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Flight's wings
Hello I started this a two days ago and this my clan so far
Sandclan

Leader: Rosestar light orange she-cat with darker markings
Deputy: N/A
Medince cat: Slashface black tom with a white muzzle and underbelly also has a scar across his eyes
Medince cat: N/A
Warriors
Mapleleaf Brown tabby tom with a white underbelly
Greeneyes grey tom with bright green eyes
Apprentices:N/A
Queens
Sanddusk a pale brown she-cat ( expecting Mapleleaf's kits
Elder: N/A

And they live on a beach

Oooh, a beach! I tried playing a Clan on a beach and it made a pretty good living there Can't wait to see those kits!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#146 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 7:52 PM
Wellp...started a new Clan AGAIN. However, I do believe this one's got a lot of potential to continue on...

http://emberclanwarriorcatschallenge.blogspot.ae/

Yep. I did a blog.

This one's gonna work differently than how I originally wrote the challenge since I tailored it to the story, so yeah. If you wanna try this kind of thing out, don't hesitate to customize your own challenge and story! :3
Test Subject
#147 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 5:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DJKanine9
Wellp...started a new Clan AGAIN. However, I do believe this one's got a lot of potential to continue on...

http://emberclanwarriorcatschallenge.blogspot.ae/

Yep. I did a blog.

This one's gonna work differently than how I originally wrote the challenge since I tailored it to the story, so yeah. If you wanna try this kind of thing out, don't hesitate to customize your own challenge and story! :3
I look at your blog and I loved the story so far
Test Subject
#148 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 6:07 PM
And another update for Sandclan

Sandclan
Season: Leaf-bare
Leader: Rosestar - Light Orange She-cat With darker markings
Deputy: Greeneye - Grey tom with bright green eyes
Medince cat: Slashface - Black tom with a white muzzle and underbelly also has a scar across his eye
Medince cat apprentice: N/A
Warriors
Mapleleaf - Brown tabby tom with a white underbelly
Blackpatch - black and white tom
Queens
Sanddusk - Pale brown She-cat ( mother to puddlekit and Shellkit)
Frostfur - Sliver tabby she - cat (She is also expecting kits)
Kits
Puddlekit - Pale brown tom with a light brown underbelly
Shellkit - Fluffy pale brown She-cat with a light brown underbelly

As you can see Sandclan has two new cats that has joined Blackpatch and Frostfur. Blackpatch was found injured and probably won't be hunting any time soon. As for Frostfur she was found in Slashface den stuffing her face full of rodents (that Slashface uses for fleas which can be used for fresh- kill too but is mostly for medical item.) It was Blackpatch that found her and convince for her to join. So that the little story of how they join the clan. But since Frostfur was starving I will have to increase the chances of her dying or becoming weak while she kitting and her kits will now have a higher chance if dying or getting sick.

That all for this update and I would have posted picture but im not sure how to do it
Test Subject
#149 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 7:27 AM Last edited by Xandrii : 8th Aug 2016 at 7:55 AM.
Ah that's no problem love! I haven't had a chance to play my game as of date, but soon, oh soon, Treeclan shall return c:
But I did play a little bit more of Caveclan! So here is what's happening with them.

Larkkit is now Larkpaw, his mentor is Stoneclaw
Lizardkit is now Lizardpaw, his mentor is Briarleaf
Cinderkit is now Cinderpaw, her mentor is Dovestar
Honeykit is now Honeypaw, her mentor is Dovestar

A kittypet was found on the territory and was accepted into the clan by the name of Otterpaw, her mentor is Leopardfur.

Otterpaw is now Ottersplash
Larkpaw is now Larkflight
Cinderpaw is now Cinderbite
Honeypaw is now Honeysplash

Dovestar and Tigerstripe had another litter of kits! Welcome Milkkit and Stripekit to the clan!
Larkflight and Honeysplash also had a litter of kits, welcome Flamekit and Flickerkit to the clan! Unfortunately Shellkit didn't survive the birth and joined Starclan.

Stripekit got bitten by a snake, unfortunately he rolled an instant death and did not survive.

Milkkit is now Milkpaw, her mentor is Cinderbite
Flamekit is now Flamepaw, his mentor is Stoneclaw
Flickerkit is now Flickerpaw, his mentor is Leopardfur

Dogs invaded the camp! Dovestar lost a life, as well as her beloved mate and deputy Tigerstripe and her son Larkflight.

Dovestar had to choose a new deputy to replace her, and as such she chose Leopardfur, a cat she had grown close to when they were both in the nursery with kits.

Milkpaw is now Milkfur
Flamepaw is now Flameblaze
Flickerpaw is now Flickergaze

Flameblaze and Milkfur have had kits! Welcome Whitekit, Specklekit and Patchkit to the clan!

Whitekit is now Whitepaw, his mentor is Cinderbite
Specklekit is now Specklepaw, her mentor is Ottersplash
Patchkit is now Patchpaw, his mentor is Stoneclaw

Specklepaw and Whitepaw had been getting quite close, until she realised that she was expecting her brother's kits! She told her mentor and the two went off together into the wild so no one would know the truth apart from them. When Specklepaw and Ottersplash returned, Ottersplash 'admitted' to the clan that she had had a rogue's kits, and fortunately Dovestar let her keep the kits, much to Leopardfur's distaste.

Allegiance ~ Caveclan

Leader -
Dovestar - A fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes. (2 Lives)

Deputy -
Leopardfur - A classic brown tabby with white paws.

Medicine cat -
Briarleaf - A brown tabby feline with white splashes and a bobbed tail.
Lizardpaw - A skinny orange tom with peculiar white and brown markings.

Warriors -
Stoneclaw - A grey tabby tom with a peculiar white spot on his tail.
Cinderbite - A fluffy gray tabby she-cat with interesting brown markings.
Honeysplash - A cream she-cat with white patches and forest green eyes.
Milkfur - A pure white she-cat with blue eyes.
Flameblaze - A red tom with white patches.
Flickergaze - A red tabby she-cat with forest green eyes.

Apprentices -
Whitepaw - A pure white tom with one yellow eye and one blue eye.
Specklepaw - A calico she-cat with forest green eyes.
Patchpaw - A tortoiseshell tom with forest green eyes.

Queens -
Ottersplash - A brown and white she-cat with brown eyes.

Kits -
Mousekit - A brown and black tom.
Fernkit - A brown she-cat with brown eyes.

Elders -

Those that have been lost ~ Starclan

Pebblekit - A skinny gray tabby tom with forest green eyes. (Kit, Stillborn)
Tigerstripe - A dull orange tom with a dark tail and dark stripes, similar to those of a tiger. (Deputy, Killed by a dog.)
Larkflight - A fluffy orange tom with peculiar white and brown markings. (Warrior, Killed by a dog.)
Stripekit - A dull orange she-cat with a dark tail and dark stripes. (Kit, Bitten by a snake.)
Shellkit - A cream coloured she-cat with forest green eyes. (Kit, Stillborn.)
Test Subject
#150 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 4:27 AM Last edited by Lynxxheart : 14th Aug 2016 at 4:33 AM. Reason: Realized how silly I was.
So... How does the points system work? I've read the whole thread, and only found people were posting their points... Is it 5 points for each achievement such as promoting a member of the Clan? And what would earn you points? (Oh, it would help if I read English the way a person with English as their first language SHOULD read it, and not read "altered" instead of "removed" when the thread-creator said they removed the points system...)

Also, a question about the rules... My sacred space has water, much like the Moonpool in the lake territory from the books. I want to keep to the medicine cat code and not have my medicine cat eat anything for the day before going to the Moonfalls (the name of my sacred space), and then to drink from the pool to receive her dreams from StarClan. I could add an element to the story like "StarClan uses its power to quench the medicine cat's hunger when they drink from the sacred water" or something like that...

I'm not trying to cheat, my cats are fully capable hunters. It's just, I want to add to the story. I don't want to play something, calling it after the Warriors series, and have it lose a lot of the defining aspects of the series.
Page 6 of 27