Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Just Lips ~ Natural Lipcolor for Men (and Women)

by AtomicSpaceKitty Posted 20th Oct 2006 at 12:31 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2006 at 6:07 AM by AtomicSpaceKitty

113 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 109 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 5:52 PM
Wow! These lips are amazing! I have a little question...

Where can I get the hair of the dark-tan model? I love it <33
Scholar
#52 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 5:57 PM
Natural lips ! This is a very good idea ! And I like the result ! Thanks a lot !!
Test Subject
#53 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 6:33 PM
Thank Godness! Finally! These are absolutly wonderful! As someone already said these should be a featured item. Raise your head up high for this one cuz you deserve it! Love!
Field Researcher
#54 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 6:40 PM
Thank you, these are very usefull!

[URL = [url] http://www.thesimsresource.com/profiles/view.php?mid=137690] [/ url] My Space voldaan Sims 2 downloads ...[/ URL]

[url = http://www.missingstudios.com/sig.html] http://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_740754622.jpg [/ url]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 7:34 PM
Thank you once again! I'm really glad that so many of you like this download. I also appreciate all the wonderful comments.

Quote: Originally posted by anni89
Where can I get the hair of the dark-tan model? I love it

Isn't that amazing hair? It is made by HIM666 and you can download it here.

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Test Subject
#56 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AtomicSpaceKitty
Not a problem at all! I'm assuming that by first and last models you mean the ones modelling the Tan and Light01 lips? The hairstyle worn by the Tan model is by H.Lin @ TSR (LinHairTSR002M) but I edited the alpha to shorten the length. The Light01 model is wearing a hairstyle from PeggySims. It can be found in the donation section of her site.

Yep, those are the models I was talking about. ^_^
Thanks so much for the help and the fabulous lip colors!
Test Subject
#57 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 7:42 PM
Thank you for the link!!
Mad Poster
#58 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 7:50 PM
Fantastic! I was looking for something like this. Someone had done men's lips on this site eons ago and I didn't download it and then couldn't find it. I love these, they look great!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Instructor
#59 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 8:45 PM
super work! Thanx

Here are all of my works
Don't upload my Sims on the exchange!
I don't take requests.
Test Subject
#60 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 9:00 PM
good work !!
I like also your sims male can you give them in remote loading
please contact me , thank you in advance
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 10:59 PM
Love these! Thank you so much for these! Now I can use some of those pretty skintones on my men without them looking like they have lipstick on.

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Field Researcher
#62 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 12:51 AM
Simply fantastic! Thanks very much for sharing these. :D

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Test Subject
#63 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 5:42 AM
GOD! Your sims are just SEXY o-o;
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 9:17 AM
Why isn't this featured yet?
I'm shocked O_O
Instructor
#65 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 11:29 AM
Wow! These lips look really nice!
Thanks for sharing them!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 12:54 PM
the models look great! would you consider uploading the first model?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#67 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 4:29 PM
You're very welcome! And thank you for all the comments! They've really made my day. :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by Hellraiser01
...would you consider uploading the first model?

I'm really glad so many people like my models. Unfortunately, I'm not offering any of these guys for download, especially the first (Tan) model as he is the main character in my story (he's just masquerading as a human for this photo shoot). However, I'm currently working on a sim to offer for download so be on the look out for him.

Test Subject
#68 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 7:45 PM
Beautiful work
Field Researcher
#69 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 10:26 PM
love 'em|thanks so much

k a t i e r o b

Like the SoCal surf scene?If so...your deff gonna want to check out my sims.

For some links to some sweet surf/skate sims2 downloads...checkout my journal [which will be up soon hopefully]

Please DO NOT upload my sims to the exchange.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 10:29 PM
Thank you, thank you! I've been searching for these options since Sims2 came out. I hate that male sims up to this point had few options for lip colours. Yours are great and I've downloaded them immediately.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 11:12 AM
EXCELLENT! Now I can make John Burb look like a man! Thanks!

Namárië! Nai hiruvalyë Valimar!
Farewell! Maybe thou shalt find Valimar!
--- J.R.R. Tolkien

Lúthien's Middle-earth
http://www.luthien-tinuviel.net

Lúthien Doesn't Live Here
http://amyluthien.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#72 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 2:12 PM
Whoa! I have waited for something like this for ages. If you have ever made a male sim and had to put glossy lips on him, you know my pain! Thanks so much for these! Awesome job 8)
Test Subject
#73 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 2:17 AM
Fantastic work, as always Atomic. My darling, Adrian, will be very happy to test these gorgeous lips out. :lovestruc

Lastly... For those of us that simply can't keep ourselves from drooling over AtomicSpaceKitty's DEE-LISH-US men, you've absolutely GOT TO check out her site!!! Her stories are awesome and her men.... Ach! BY THE GODS!!!!

:lovestruc HOT :lovestruc HOT :lovestruc HOT :lovestruc

/plug :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#74 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 7:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alimah Kali
My darling, Adrian, will be very happy to test these gorgeous lips out.

Oh, my...is Adrian your avatar? If so...yum! *fans self* He's just too hot! I'm not sure my lips will match his skintone, but I certainly hope so. Out of curiousity, what skintone is he wearing?

And thank you so much for the kind words. You're so sweet! :lovestruc

Test Subject
#75 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AtomicSpaceKitty
Oh, my...is Adrian your avatar? If so...yum! *fans self* He's just too hot! I'm not sure my lips will match his skintone, but I certainly hope so. Out of curiousity, what skintone is he wearing?

And thank you so much for the kind words. You're so sweet! :lovestruc

Ah yes... That is my beloved darling, my Adrian. I based him as much as I humanly could from the artwork of the amazing Ayami Kojima. I'd always been obsessed with her drawings of Alucard (who's real name is Adrian) from "Castlevania: Symphony of the Night". I'd seen versions of him done by other people, but they weren't to my liking, so I made one of my own. I've been tweaking him ever since. lol.

The skintone is by Enayla, the Alabaster from her "Improved Skin Collection #1". I'm happy with it, but my search for the right Bedroom eyes continues. It seems like everyone's eyes are far too wide and doll-like which makes him look like a deer in headlights. I'd be more than happy if someone out there made sexy, almost sleepy eyes... *le sigh*

Ok, rambling... Sorry! The lips work fine to me, especially since I like to have some color to him. :lovestruc Awesome work indeed. As for the advert... I wouldn't be singing your praises if you didn't kick so much ass!
Page 3 of 5