Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: My Plans For Valentine's Day
Exchange\Gorge on Chocolates
6 11.76%
Exchange heartfelt gifts
5 9.80%
Send Cards to those who mean so much
5 9.80%
Eat dinner out
6 11.76%
Make lover to a lover
6 11.76%
Nothing that special...
32 62.75%
Complain about the overcommercialization of a martyr's beheading
12 23.53%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 12:26 AM
Default What are you doing Valentine's Day 2015?
I don't have a lover right now, but if I did, we spend Valentine's Day together. We'd exchange gifts and chocolate, go out somewhere nice for dinner, come back to my place, fool around, make love and since I get the munchies after vigorous activities of any kinds, I'd eat the chocolate he got me. I'd come back to bed and we cuddle.

The fact I had heartbreak, was reason enough to treat any lover who treat me right as the one I won't let go. :lovestruc

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 12:48 AM
Seeing 50 Shades of Grey at the cinema.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 12:48 AM
I like to spend all day the night before making chocolate, and then giving them to my boyfriend the next day. I saw it in an Anime, I think it's a Japanese tradition... I think I read about it in my Weeaboo days. When I don't have a boyfriend, I make enough for all of my friends (weirdly I've given my boyfriend chocolates for 3 years now, even though we've been together for 2, the first time I gave him them we were just friends)

I think I'm going to buy him a gift too. Probably something Digimon related. We usually go to Telford expo together with a group of friends on Valentines day weekend but I don't know if I can be bothered this year. I might save my money and visit home in a few months instead.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 1:00 AM
Mad Poster
#5 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 1:58 AM
I didn't even celebrate valentine's day when I had a boyfriend, so I strongly doubt I'm going to do anything special this year.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 3:23 AM
Probably the same thing we do every other day. Be too damn tired to do anything. Likely get Eve some chocolate, because there is nothing better than a hopped up toddler. If we're feeling a teeny bit of energy, I'll probably request a back rub, then pass out. Yup.

She was rouge and red lips, dark hair and soft hips, mischief and laughter - and she wanted you to love her faster.
Scholar
#7 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 3:49 AM
I don't know yet. Whatever I do, I have to outdo last year's efforts.

Regardless, I'm expecting a fun day.

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
Theorist
#8 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 4:17 AM
Hookers in the trunk and an intimate evening digging holes in an out of the way area off of the interstate wasn't one of the choices.

But then again, I might just be glad I'm not going out on Valentine's Day these days. You know, because manufacturing romance instead of just having intimacy happen is a lot like a sex party, where everyone's in some race to out-kink each other and prove they're worth screwing? I don't have time for that shit anymore.
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 6:20 AM
Hopefully getting another Pokemon drawing from the boyfriend. That's what he gave me last year! I hope I get a Psyduck this year... my favorite! (LOL, such a nerd!)
Forum Resident
#10 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 6:33 AM
Nothing much, as my parents aren't keen on my current boyfriend. Since it's close to the Chinese New Year, I'll probably be preparing my finery for that instead.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Inventor
#11 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 11:22 AM
Well, our aniverstary (7 years! Yay!) is on the 11th, so we usually just celebrate that and dismiss valentines day all together, but this year, we want to get the new Dragonball Xenoverse game as an aniversary gift "from us, to us", but it doesn't come out until the 13th, so we'll probably be spending all valentines day kickin' each others assess on Dragonball. Can't wait!!
Scholar
#12 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 4:43 AM
Reading this. My boyfriend will probably want to do something but I will just shove him away to make room for my REAL love--books

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Theorist
#13 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 11:13 AM

Sending this valentine to a girl I've met up with a few times in a group. I'm the roll of baking parchment and she is the croissant.
Inside I will write: "You are my straight flush" so that she will remember me from that time we played poker.
Scholar
#14 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 1:11 PM
I will get drunk and cry, same as every year ;p

I've been single for years now and it's really depressing. I usually try to avoid everyone and not go on the internet.
Alchemist
#15 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 6:00 PM
Crying in the corner and drink whiskey.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#16 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 6:01 PM
Nothing. Likely school.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 6:14 PM
I'll sit here, alone. By myself. And play League of Legends/Skyrim and eat my sorrows away. Normal everyday stuff for me.
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 6:20 PM
I've never celebrated Valentines day.
Theorist
#19 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 9:19 PM
Valentines days is for lovers.
Palm Sunday is for the rest of us.
Scholar
#20 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 9:34 PM
I'll do what I do most days. I'll lurk around here, and stalk my favorite posters. :lovestruc

Maybe I could drop off a couple of homemade gifs...ones with little hearts an' stuff.
Inventor
#21 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 11:11 PM
After what happened last year... as little as possible. :/
#22 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 11:31 PM
If I don't have school that day, then I'll probably be found in Skyrim. Because I have a few dragons to kill and some quests to complete.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
#23 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 2:14 AM
My wife doesn't like V-Day and never did. I did at one time; before I met her. Now it is just another day I have to buy an expensive gift or move to the dog house.

Ack! Now I'm thinking about it, and that depresses me. It didn't used to be this way.

I think V-day should be JUST for unmarried folks in love or a day for a crush to tell his crushee how he feels. Like all holidays, it's gotten too commercial. If you don't buy your wife a new Mercedes or a couple of pounds of diamonds, you just don't love her.
Theorist
#24 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 3:57 PM
Gonna hope for beej, but pretty sure I'll end up just playing Sims.

Resident wet blanket.
Theorist
#25 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Original_Sim
I'm going to lay my naked body on the dining room table and cover certain parts in sushi.

Wasn't that once on the Surreal Life and had an issue with Verne Troyer, and also a Sex and the City scene?

Page 1 of 2