Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2023 at 10:50 PM
Default WCIF Pronoun Mod?
So I used to play with a s4 mod that changed all pronoun instances in the games text to be neutral they/them all across the game and I was wondering if anyone has made one like it for s3? I've seen the two older threads similar to this but I'm not looking for third gender additions or anything complicated like that, just text changes.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Jan 2023 at 11:09 AM
Wow, lots of downvotes on this post for no reason, talk about a bunch of 'sensitive snowflakes' lol

Have you tried Socialjusticesimblr's Gender Neutral Pronouns Mod? I've never personally used it in my game so I can't vouch for its quality, but the creator says it works across all EPs and SPs.

In Stuffed Crust, We Do Trust.
Scholar
#3 Old 28th Jan 2023 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PizzaPartyForever
Wow, lots of downvotes on this post for no reason, talk about a bunch of 'sensitive snowflakes' lol

Have you tried Socialjusticesimblr's Gender Neutral Pronouns Mod? I've never personally used it in my game so I can't vouch for its quality, but the creator says it works across all EPs and SPs.

The Gender Neutral mod looks very nice, thank you! As for those people who are for some reason disagreeing with somebody wanting to change the text strings in their own game: somebody answering that this mod has been made, and somebody who made that mod in the first place: you're just a bunch of Crumplebottoms who don't want other people to have fun their way and you should stay out of other people's business.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2023 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PizzaPartyForever

Omg someone actually made one!! Thank you SO much for finding it, now I gotta go give some love to the mod maker