Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Have Coffee With Me - Updated for Patch 1.38 / 1.42 / 1.50 / 1.55 / 1.63 / 1.67

by ani_ Posted 4th Aug 2010 at 9:51 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:11 AM by ani_

86 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 6:33 PM
Do you actually need need HELS for this to work? I really want this but I'm terrified of installing it because I have base game, WA and Ambitions, but I never bought any stuff packs for ts2 and I seem to be following the same policy for ts3... So does it work without HELS?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#27 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 1:17 PM
maddy90: Sounds to me you are having either a mod conflict, or a version conflict.
Plemediffi: Only mentioned what I have, you don't need HELS for this.
Test Subject
#28 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 4:50 PM
no offense but i haven't had one of ur mods work for me

I <3 you
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#29 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bozchick1013
no offense but i haven't had one of ur mods work for me
Well I have had all of them work for me. If a mod is not working, it's 99% of the time a framework fail, not having the correct patch version, the correct EP or a mod conflict. But as I said, it's usually a framework issue, and nobody but you can fix it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 5:36 AM
After installing your mod, the coffee machine stopped working.
So I had to remove your mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 11:25 PM
fingers crossed it will work for me...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 1:58 PM
Thank you! I love this mod.
Forum Resident
#33 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 1:55 AM
My coffee machine have two "Serve for Coffee". Is it supposed to be like this?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#34 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 5:37 AM
anak_ponti: No, what exactly did you do, and did you do it on a community lot or a residental lot.
Forum Resident
#35 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 1:18 PM
I just buy the coffee machine in residential lot and click it, it shows two "Serve for Coffee" in pie menu. Then I click one of them and my sim serve the coffee correctly. I just want to know why there are two "serve for coffee".
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#36 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anak_ponti
I just want to know why there are two "serve for coffee".
You and me both. Will check the code and see can I repeat this, hopefully yes so I can fix it.
Forum Resident
#37 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 2:56 AM Last edited by anak_ponti : 4th Nov 2010 at 9:24 AM.
Yesterday I try again, First I start a new game on Sunset Valley and the coffee machine still have two "Serve Coffee" function & both work normal (I tried it in both residential & community lot).
And second time I load Riverview (also new game) and this time the coffee machine only have one "Serve Coffee". I try it in residential and community lot. It seems to work normal.

For me this doesn't really matter, as long as all functions work correctly. Thank you.

Update:
I can confirm there isn't a mod conflict. Today, I run the game again with only this mod in Mods\Packages folder. I start a new game using Sunset Valley and there are still two "Serve Coffee" displayed.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#38 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 2:20 PM
Ani, you're a genious! It's so awesome to have a coffee with your neighbors/friends It works perfectly in my game, no double menu or anything wrong. Thank you for this extremely needed mod! My sims are really appreciating coffee time now.

Here it is in french if anyone needs it - Voici le mod traduit en français pour ceux qui le veulent ^^ http://www.mediafire.com/?q77ax4bici1y5b4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 5:48 PM
thank you thank you!!
Please make that mod for other kinds of drinks too!!!!!!! like the juice bar!! please!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 5:56 AM
This has always bugged me too. Great to know there's a mod that changes this. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 2:29 PM
Hi,

Thanks! I was just wondering if you were going to do this with the Late Night drinks as well? You can click the drink tray, and the option ''take drink to...(chose sim)'' will pop up. I find this pretty difficult, because it takes a lot of time to give all the sims a drink. It would be much easier with a mod like yours.

Great work
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#42 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 5:46 PM
Maddesvein: Good suggestion. I won't be able to mod properly until February, but I'm keeping this in mind.
Test Subject
#43 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 6:14 PM
Lovely It would be great if both nectar and drinks had this option, it makes it much easier. I am looking forward to see more of your work.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#44 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 10:33 AM
I love you! seriously! i requested a mod like this for TS2 but it was never done...its just AWESOME! u rock!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#45 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 12:55 AM
Wow, did I miss this mod while playing Generations since Sunday. Thank so much, I really enjoy this mod.
Inventor
#46 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 7:55 PM
Hi ani! I have a big problem with the mod. One of my sims constantly made coffee when I used the mod. After deleting it everything went normal again. Delphy's Dashboard didn't report a mod conflict. I have some of Twallans mods. I play with the latest patch (1.22). Do you have any idea what might cause this?

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#47 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 8:20 PM
himawara106: I know in parties people do too much coffee, but that's because of the interactions ITUN file being copied from making drinks in the bar, and that is advertised heavily in party situations, and it's on my list of things to fix, but I always forget about it. In none-party situations, I have not had this happen.
Inventor
#48 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 9:00 PM
Ok I understand. Yes that happened during a party. The next time I delete coffee machines on the residential lot before a party starts. The mod is really useful on community lots anyway.

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Field Researcher
#49 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 9:35 PM
Just two days ago my sim wanted to have a coffee with her friend and it bugged me that there was no option to call the friend.
Today I found this mod by accident and now I'm very happy. Thank you for this mod!
I really like the fact that there is a list of sims to choose from. Could you make this for group meals, too? That would be great because I don't want to always call all the guests on the lot.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 7:16 PM
I love you, ani_ , between you and Sandy, my game will never be the same *big kiss*

Sims 3 Musketeers.....for all your sims needs.
Page 2 of 4