Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Have Coffee With Me - Updated for Patch 1.38 / 1.42 / 1.50 / 1.55 / 1.63 / 1.67

by ani_ Posted 4th Aug 2010 at 9:51 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:11 AM by ani_

86 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 1:16 AM
I can't say how much I love this mode , and how much I want interraction like this in Sims2/3. I love coffee too, and also I love spend time with friends of coffe (in my home, at cafeteria or sweet houses etc) Love this mod. Thanks!!!!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#52 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 3:50 AM Last edited by noxnoxnox : 26th Dec 2011 at 11:44 AM.
Wonderful mod, I love your mods because it adds so much character to the game. Is it possible to make a similar interaction for Late Night drinks?
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by noxnoxnox
Wonderful mod, I love your mods because it adds so much character to the game. Is it possible to make a similar interaction for Late Night drinks?

It already exists, sorta: click on the TRAY of drinks and you'll have the choice of either "Take a drink" or "Bring a drink to", the latter lets you choose a name on a list. So if you're having a party at your home, prepare several trays with your home bar before the guests arrive.
And if you add the "Drinks for your sims" mod, your parties will be even more fun!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 3:09 AM
I was going to say that while I got the "serve coffee" to work, choosing 4 people wasn't. I was going to wonder why, when I realized, dang, the spot where you need to click is VERY small! But it does work! I'm also amused when children get a caffeine buzz and crash.

And yes, I've got your get drunk mod. Now, can we combine the coffee with the nectar and get Irish Coffee, both drunk and buzzed? Or Kahlua Coffee. Or Hot Chocolate and Peppermint Schnapps? Hrm, getting thirsty now...
Forum Resident
#55 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 4:08 PM Last edited by anak_ponti : 11th Mar 2012 at 5:45 AM.
Does this mod need updated for patch 1.32/ShowTime? Thank you.

EDIT: ani already updated the mod.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#56 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 1:50 PM
Thank you so much, Ani. I love this.
Forum Resident
#57 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi
It already exists, sorta: click on the TRAY of drinks and you'll have the choice of either "Take a drink" or "Bring a drink to", the latter lets you choose a name on a list. So if you're having a party at your home, prepare several trays with your home bar before the guests arrive.
And if you add the "Drinks for your sims" mod, your parties will be even more fun!

But it's only available during the party time.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#58 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 11:08 PM
Thanks for the update!
Test Subject
#59 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 2:48 PM
Hey!

Gonna assume this will work for me as well...? Have base 1.33 and LN 6.5...
Field Researcher
#60 Old 14th May 2012 at 6:45 PM
Hey there. I love your mod but it doesn't work. There is no Call for Coffee interaction for me. Do you think it's because I don't have HELS? Why do I need it to work? I mean, it's just a new interaction. What's HELS relationship with this? Also, I have WA.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 11:36 PM
Wonderful and useful mod! I love your mods very much! :lovestruc Because it make the game more interesting.

I translated the mod to Russian.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#62 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 3:30 PM
Do I still have to have HELS for this to work?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#63 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mera Benzema
Do I still have to have HELS for this to work?

No, I just mentioned all I had.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 11:41 PM
Problem
Hi ani_ the mod appears the option to "serve cafe" good . my sim serves the coffee but do not see the next option to call for coffee . What is it happening? Thanks in advance
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#65 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aang741
Hi ani_ the mod appears the option to "serve cafe" good . my sim serves the coffee but do not see the next option to call for coffee . What is it happening? Thanks in advance

Can't say. Are you clicking the tray? when you get the option to "clean up" there should be the option to call for coffee.
Test Subject
#66 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 12:40 AM
Nothing Ani_ the problem continues. my sim made clicking in the tray and nothing. the option not appears. I have the patch 1.38 and the mod actualized with the corresponding version.

Thanks in advance
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 12:59 AM
Ani_ at the end i could resolve the problem! the mod works perfectly

Thank you very much!
Field Researcher
#68 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 2:23 PM
A new interaction will appear to all served trays of coffee called "Call For Coffee". This will open a Pie menu picker with all the sims on the lot, from which you can select up to four people to come and take a cup.

So I read this,but I am so sorry this option wil not appear! I have patch 1.42
Field Researcher
#69 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aang741
Nothing Ani_ the problem continues. my sim made clicking in the tray and nothing. the option not appears. I have the patch 1.38 and the mod actualized with the corresponding version.

Thanks in advance

This is also my problem...
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 6:57 AM
I click call for coffee but no pie menu will appear. I have patch 1.50.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#71 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skarecro
I click call for coffee but no pie menu will appear. I have patch 1.50.

Remove all your mods but this and try again. I think you might have some mod-conflict with older mods. There is nothing I can do about that, the mod works just fine.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 12:54 AM
SO many coffee changes with University! I've got patch 1.50, but will it work with UL? Let's find out!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#73 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 3:02 PM
Is there a way to change "coffee" back to hot beverages? I don't drink coffee myself (don't like it, lol) and I like to think that when my Sims serve hot beverages, they're either drinking hot chocolate/cocoa or tea. Sitting down and having hot chocolate or tea with the kids seems like a nice idea to me, and this mod would help make that happen. ^^ So could I maybe use S3PE to change it back to Serve "hot beverages/chocolate/tea" (whichever)? I wouldn't know how to use S3PE for that but if you could explain it, I'd be very grateful! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 6:28 PM
Hey Ani, love your mod but recently I pruned my sims game and installed only base game, late night, generations and seasons, though I patched for 1.50. Which of the zips do I have to download now? Thanks for the mod.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#75 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Foxen
Hey Ani, love your mod but recently I pruned my sims game and installed only base game, late night, generations and seasons, though I patched for 1.50. Which of the zips do I have to download now? Thanks for the mod.

Hi,
The latest, 1.38.
Page 3 of 4