Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 5:49 PM
Default Descendants of Maxis-made Sims
A thread for pictures of children, grandchildren great grandchildren etc. of the premades. Let's see which features get passed down.
Advertisement
Alchemist
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 12:57 AM Last edited by omglo : 27th Oct 2013 at 3:32 PM.
Here are some of Pleasantview's next generation.

The blonde girl is Dustin and Angela's daughter, Rachel. The redhead is Piper, Nina Caliente's daughter with Daniel Pleasant. She's making sure the coast is clear before she shares some gossip with Lilith and Dirk's son Joe.

The next three are Dina's kids with Don, Mortimer (and, really obviously, imo) Malcolm Landgraab. Eli, Maximilian and Wesley.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 5:41 AM Last edited by VampDeLeon : 10th Dec 2022 at 4:50 PM.

Ripp & Michelle Grunt
(Michelle was a premade townie/potential dormmate in my game, whilst Ripp is from the Grunt family)

(It was Love/Lust at first sight for the two as they lived in the dorms at Sims State University)

(After graduating and living on their own, they had a son, Val)

(Having Romance sims as parents, Val knew his parents were experts on sharing their love, even if it was with every other woman in town)

(Right after college, Val moved back in with his parents before he found his soul mate)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 6:18 AM
This is a cool thread! My Pleasantview and surrounding subhoods are made up mostly of Maxis premades, so I'll try to share pics here.

Here's Darla Goth (Dirk and Lilith's daughter) with her daughter Tabitha, Tabitha's father is Michael Goth, who was the son of Alex Goth and Lucy Burb.

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 4:00 PM

Ted Ottomas, one of my Ottomas twins, holds his baby daughter Dorothea.

Visiting from college, Ruby Gorey, daughter of Allegra Gorey and Martin Ruben, loves on her cat Gothpuss and shows off her grown-up face.

Edward Beare, only son (with five sisters!) of Heather Huffington and Kevin Beare, enjoys the relatively stress-free environment of campus. Join the frat? As if! He's gonna live with his girlfriend and get good grades and pay the bills on time and not worry about diapers or homework or anything!

Deborah Gavigan, daughter of Isaiah Gavigan and townie Sophie Miguel, demonstrates the implacable pretty blandness of Gavigan features. Gavigans are now only allowed to breed with extremes.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 5:30 PM

Silas Dreamer and Victor Lothario - Cassandra Goth's sons with Darren and Don.

Camille - Mortimer Goth's daughter with the townie firefighter Maura Simpson.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#7 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 5:40 PM
I repeat myself, because I love them.

Ruby Gorey (daughter of Martin Ruben and Allegra Gorey) has just gotten engaged to Pollux Stacks (son of Castor Nova and Jane Stacks), and her cousin Amanda Ruben (daughter of Joshua and a CAS sim) is predictably livid. She is the self-appointed guardian of the shy girls around her, particularly her only cousin, and remembers the incidents at those parties vividly, even if Ruby has forgotten! "Are you out of your cotton-picking mind?"

"Oh, get over yourself! All that high school stuff's gone. Can't you just be happy for me?"
"All right, but the minute he hurts you, you call me! I'll hold him down for you to stomp on."
"I know you will." Suddenly Ruby loves her fierce, cranky, protective cousin more than anybody, including Pollux. "Until then, be nice to him. For me?"
"I'll try. But I'm not nice and you can't expect it." (Amanda's only being truthful; she has one nice point, which she reserves for the use of her shy girlfriends.)

"I'm gonna have to teach you to throw a punch, aren't I?"

Both cousins are also very close with fun-loving Petra Ottomas, youngest daughter of Peter and Samantha, who keeps Amanda out of Pollux's face at the party Ruby throws to celebrate the engagement.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 7:05 PM

Amanda Newson, daughter of Violet Jocque and Rick Contrary of Desiderata Valley, holding her daughter Skyler. Skyler's father is Gallagher Newson.

Skyler as a child. She seems quite happy. You can see Gallagher's genes in there.

Currently very happy because The sims 2 Ultimate Collection works on Windows 8. Yay!
I'm from Italy, please excuse any grammar errors. :)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 5:41 AM
[QUOTE=omglo]
Silas Dreamer and Victor Lothario - Cassandra Goth's sons with Darren and Don.

Silas and Victor and are nice looking. Do they get along?

The best revenage is a well lived life.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 5:46 PM
Yes, they do. Silas only has a couple of nice points, so he doesn't get along with many Sims, but he does get along with his brother.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#11 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 9:43 PM

Sarah Gavigan and Ralee Ramaswami. Both children of the sim bin families.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#12 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 9:08 PM Last edited by Orilon : 15th Dec 2013 at 9:11 PM. Reason: Opps, just saw the picture limit
I'm currently playing Desiderata Valley and there has been a baby boom.

Maxis pre-made Sims John Mole and Sharon Wirth have two born in game children

Alexander

Bethany

Pre-Mades Hannah and Issac Bell have a pre-made son named Daniel, and in my game they have a born in game daughter named Erin

Pre-mades Opal and Edward Contrary have their pre-made son Rick and in my game a born in game daughter named Isabel
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Jan 2014 at 4:28 PM
I changed the amount of babies Brandi was expecting with Skip. I also brought skip back so he could raise his kids with Brandi. No more kids for them though, both girls were randomly selected to be lawyers. They grow up in about one day.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#14 Old 20th May 2014 at 1:46 PM Last edited by Peni Griffin : 1st Sep 2014 at 3:39 AM. Reason: Wrote a name wrong

Nova Stacks greets her big brother John when he brings his fiance Gordon Nott home from college to meet the family. Nova and John are two of the three children of Jane and Castor Stacks. I do not care if I ever breed another Stacks - all three kids have as near as nothing the same face! I can tell Nova apart as she's the only girl, but I had to give the boys signature styles at each age stage or I'd be confusing them constantly.

The children of Heather Huffington and Kevin Beare also have a certain base similarity, but Heather and Kevin at least weren't built on the same template. Here we have Cinnamon Beare, currently the oldest child at what is known in the neighborhood as The House of Blondes, tickling Claire Beare, the sixth and final Beare/Huffington cross.

Theodora Ottomas, one of my Ottomas twins, is in the hot tub at the Swingin' Bachelors household, making up with her husband in the company of three of her old lovers, when she begins to realize she's had a massive birth control failure. (Peter and Samantha's ghosts kept drifting through the couple on their wedding night date, but not showing themselves, so I figured they were after grandchildren.)

Tri Ku, son of Ashley Pitts and The Tricou Girl with the Nightlife Hair, aka Bad News Beverly Ku. Another massive failure from a strictly breeding standpoint due to face template similarity. I got lots of good drama out of this, though, since Ashley was married to Brittany Upsnott and Beverly's managed to be a pretty good mother during a chequered career as a grownup.

Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 6:53 AM
Aliena Capp daughter of Albany and Goneril Capp she is one of the prettiest sims that i ever had
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#16 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 4:02 AM
Dora Ottomas died, and her granddaughter Doris...what IS she thinking?!(if you can't see it, it's the "I'm happy I got money")

When she became a toddler, I was glad she looked like Dora

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#17 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 1:55 PM

AJ Centowski, daughter of Pleasantview papergirl Amy Jones and townie Orlando Centowski, makes much of her cat Rumpus.

Cousins Carmel and Alma Newson gossip about another cousin's shocking academic probation. Carmel is the son of Garret and a CAS sim, Alma the daughter of Gavin and townie Naenae Straight.

Tri Ku (see above) is pretty vocal about what a nuisance his little half-brother Dirk is; but when the kid collapses into Bev and ex-dormie Jim Spitzig's bed in the middle of the day for a nap, Tri goes all the way upstairs just to tuck him in.

Here are the same brothers, with Dirk asleep in his own bed. "C'mon, kiddo, wake up. There's time for a story before the bus comes if you get up now."

Field Researcher
#18 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 4:47 AM
Cassandra and Darren Dreamer's son, Michael. He's all grown up as Captain Hero (and overweight, oops).

Nina Caliente and townie Brandon Lillard's twins, Nadia and Nathan as grown ups. (I think Nathan in particular grow up to be very handsome.

Lilith and Dirk's daughter, Dalilah (Indie).

Angela and Dustin's daughter, Betty (thinking about her husband Max Flexor).

Beau Broke and Ellen Frost's (dormie from Académie Le Tour) teen daughter, Violet. I totally love her. I guess 'cause she kind of reminds me of myself, haha.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 12:18 PM
Ooh, Peni, WCIF that robot bedding? I've been looking for some like that.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#20 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 3:45 AM
Sorry; I get so much bedding I don't even try to keep track. It might be Shastakiss, though.

Amanda Ruben, Joshua's oldest daughter, has finally gotten engaged; so of course Ruby Gorey, Martin and Allegra's daughter, has to take her out on the all-important shopping trip.

Petra Ottomas, youngest daughter of Peter and Samantha, accompanies them. She grew up across the street from Amanda, and takes all the credit for making this match. They're kind of in the way of the other patrons at One-Twenty-Five; but you know how it is when you're out with your oldest, bestest friends!

Miguel Gavigan, son of Isaiah and townie Sophie Miguel, doesn't like the new hairstyle I gave him; but the fact is I'm finding it hard to keep him from looking like other people with similar faces in the hood.

AJ Centowski (see above) desperately wants to be friends with Erika Swain, daughter of Captain Hero Erik Swain - but Erika recoils from her desperation.

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 1:59 PM
Colette Kimbrell, granddaughter of Malcolm Landgraab and his CAS wife, Andrea.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#22 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 3:28 PM
The daughter of Johnny Smith and Ophelia Nigmos from Strangetown.

The daughter of Dustin Broke and Angela Pleasant from PV:
Mad Poster
#23 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 6:00 PM

It's a toga party, featuring the second generation of Uni premades! Frat boy Pollux Stacks, son of Castor Nova and Jane Stacks, is being tickled by sorority girl Sarah Ruben, daughter of Joshua and a CAS sim. Ruby Gorey, daughter of Martin Ruben and Allegra Gorey, is engaged to Pollux and is not perturbed at all by the fact that he triple-bolts her cousin. She'd already been invited over before the toga party started - she doesn't really do togas.

Pollux, shown here returning from an early-morning final, has one of his periodic crises over The Flamingo, a pointed date reward from back when his father was a player.

Meanwhile, in Widespot, Jesse Picaso - son of Matthew and Jessica - amuses himself while Dad buys essentials at the General Store.

Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lfria
The daughter of Johnny Smith and Ophelia Nigmos from Strangetown.

The daughter of Dustin Broke and Angela Pleasant from PV:

Where did you get that hair, skin and eyes for the girl? :O
Instructor
#25 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 5:37 PM
I'm a big fan of allowing Maxis-made sims to have their adorable babies, so I'll probably be back to post some of the Broke & Dreamer kiddies someday, but for now, have some Strangetown kiddies:

Here are Madeline and Grace Grunt, Jill Smith and Buck Grunt's daughters. Their parents decided to conceive a child in their own way (Jill the usual way and Buck doing some late night stargazing) to share the experience. The result was these two cuties. The two have taken up quite a bit of the house and their parents have already had to move once because of their demands for space to run around and play. If they want any younger siblings, the family will most likely need to leave their humble home in Belladonna Cove for a bigger house in Veronaville (hurray for Uberhoods!).

And here are their cousins: Susan and Nathaniel Nigmos, Johnny Smith and Ophelia Nigmos's twins. Susan is an outgoing spoiled brat while her brother is more polite and keeps to himself. The two surprisingly get along despite their different personalities. Susan very much cares about Nathaniel and will do anything to protect him, hopefully she'll do the same for her soon-to-be sister or brother that's on the way.
Page 1 of 15