Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddler Bed Updated: with bars

by flonine Posted 16th Apr 2005 at 11:02 AM - Updated 16th Nov 2008 at 12:22 AM by Canoodle

123 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 120 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Instructor
#51 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 8:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by flonine
If I linked it up to the orginal, it would look like this:

I will color-enable it, and possibly even remake the original textures.

I don't think that looks so bad, it looks the same way as SnowStorm's sleigh style toddler bed makes crib beddings look.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
-Ferris Bueller
Test Subject
#52 Old 1st May 2005 at 4:35 PM
Would toddlers be able to get in and out of this bed at will, or would they be stuck in there until someone lets them out or they struggle so hard they end up escaping by "accident?" Just curious, I wanted to know before I tried it out. Thanks, and the bed looks great.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 1st May 2005 at 5:33 PM
No, they can't get out by themselves- I can't hack. If anyone wants to try and make that happen, they are welcome to! I know I'd download it.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#54 Old 1st May 2005 at 5:37 PM
I'll download this and see if I can make my hack work with it. On the assumption it was already cloned from the crib, that is.
#55 Old 1st May 2005 at 6:06 PM
Well, see if this is any good. To save time, I used my entire reservable hack in, and one of the options is to decide if the toddler can get out by themselves or not. See how it goes and if it's really annoying I could *try* to separate that bit, if I can remember how I did it.

This file is the code only, and it relies on you having the non-hacked toddler bed mesh to get the graphics from.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  flonine-crib007Reservable.zip (9.8 KB, 652 downloads)

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
#56 Old 1st May 2005 at 7:26 PM
is the one with bars compatible with uni?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 2nd May 2005 at 10:20 AM
Both are compatible.
Thanks Inge!
Test Subject
#58 Old 3rd May 2005 at 12:51 PM
Thanks, the cot works fine.
Test Subject
#59 Old 3rd May 2005 at 10:52 PM
Can someone please tell me how to download the toddler bed, i can't seem to get it to work.
Test Subject
#60 Old 4th May 2005 at 7:44 PM
I like it with the linked files-- like a little matching pillow. If you could possibly do that, I for one would appreciate it. TY in advance.
#61 Old 5th May 2005 at 12:15 AM
thats awsome! i cant wait to doswnload it :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#62 Old 5th May 2005 at 3:34 PM
I really am trying with the bed recolors- but I have little problem with the game, i.e. it won't load. When I've solved that, I'll work on colour options. Sorry!
#63 Old 12th May 2005 at 11:33 PM
it won't let me downlode wahh
Test Subject
#64 Old 13th May 2005 at 8:18 PM
Hey!!
Thanks a lot, gr8t, just wot i was lookin 4! cheers!
Test Subject
#65 Old 15th May 2005 at 3:25 AM
the hack dosen't seem to work sry
#66 Old 15th May 2005 at 8:21 AM
HELP! How can I offload it, it seems to have written over my original 'kinder kontainer' cots, i no longer have any of them! Cany you help me?
#67 Old 15th May 2005 at 9:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pollywantaapple

If you could give more details - like is it one bit of it not working or does the hacked version not even appear in your catalog in the first place etc etc I might be able to look into it - or alternatively advise you on using it.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 15th May 2005 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pollywantaapple

The hack does not work for me either. Also having trouble locating it with the Clean Installer to get rid of it.

I downloaded both the toddler bed with bars and the toddlers get out of bed by themselves hack. The bed is there and functions just fine. However when toddlers awaken they stand there and scream & yell for their parents and rattle the crib railing just the same as they would do without the hack. There is also no option for them to get out of bed if I click on the toddlers themselves. Hope this helps to solve the problem. I would love to have it work for my poor overstress sim mommies!

Quote:
Life is not about the amount of breaths you take, it's about the moments that take your breath away.
Field Researcher
#69 Old 15th May 2005 at 9:12 PM
wow .....!!! this is amazing for my toddlers who are about to grow up ...i love it...now they can feel like one of the Big kids ...
hope someone can change it so they can climb in it by themselves if they get too tired..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 16th May 2005 at 3:44 PM
Could I have numbers as to who has the original crib disappearing, as i doesnt happen in my game.
Field Researcher
#71 Old 16th May 2005 at 10:06 PM
can you make one for boys too? ..and yes where is the change table .....it works great in the game .....my toddlers in their bed looks a big more grown up ....
Field Researcher
#72 Old 20th May 2005 at 7:22 AM
They're beautiful, especially the one with the pony. Can't wait to use them
#73 Old 20th May 2005 at 5:22 PM
I donwloaded the bed with bars. I can no longer buy any of my cribs just the toddler bed I now only have that option and am having trouble with getting the toddlers out, im finding it extremely hard to find ANYTHING to fix it and i now have nowhere for my babies to slepp (apart from floor). Please can you help me???!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#74 Old 23rd May 2005 at 3:37 PM
Again, this is not happening in my game. Do you hve Inge's hack? If you remove my bed from the game, does it go back to normal? I need more details.
#75 Old 29th May 2005 at 6:23 PM
I do not hav any hacks, and when I remove it it does not go back to normal. Now I just have nothing for my toddlers to sleep in.
Page 3 of 5