Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddler Bed Updated: with bars

by flonine Posted 16th Apr 2005 at 11:02 AM - Updated 16th Nov 2008 at 12:22 AM by Canoodle

123 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 120 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#76 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 7:28 PM
Can I have numbers? Who else has this problem? You see, it doesn't happen in my game, and I don't see why it would, as it is just a mesh. If I were you, I would download another crib. I a very sorry if I had any part in this, but in all honesty I'm not sure I did.
#77 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 9:27 AM
Thanks for your help anyway, can you reccomend any cribs to download?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#78 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 9:52 AM
Natrobo does some lovely nursery sets here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=63423
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=58161
They are really sweet!
I'm really sorry about this.
Test Subject
#79 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 6:14 PM
it´s so bretty ,.. thank you!
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#80 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 2:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissTech03
The hack does not work for me either. Also having trouble locating it with the Clean Installer to get rid of it.

I downloaded both the toddler bed with bars and the toddlers get out of bed by themselves hack. The bed is there and functions just fine. However when toddlers awaken they stand there and scream & yell for their parents and rattle the crib railing just the same as they would do without the hack. There is also no option for them to get out of bed if I click on the toddlers themselves. Hope this helps to solve the problem. I would love to have it work for my poor overstress sim mommies!

Oh! I never got my email telling me there was a reply. You have to click on the crib to get the menu that lets you choose how the toddler gets out, and other options, otherwise it will just act like a normal crib

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Field Researcher
#81 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 5:14 PM
Haw..Tis really cute!
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 4:35 AM
The bed looks great. I have been wanting a toddler bed and finally someone made one. Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#83 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 7:50 PM
very nice, thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#84 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 9:13 AM
[COLOR=Red]Budiful ![/COLOR] :Pimp:

[COLOR=Cyan]Greetz SnoopY Sims[/COLOR] :howdy:
Test Subject
#85 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 9:48 AM
Thankyou!! :D
#86 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 2:02 PM Last edited by Neutie : 4th Jul 2005 at 3:09 PM.
Really sweet!

Could you tell me where I can find the tutorial you mentioned (by artistic habitats)?

Edit: Nevermind, found it! For those who might me interested: click here!
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 11:39 PM
Is there any recolors or bedding for this yet? I love using this bed, with the hack that allows the toddlers get out of bed by themselves so the parents can still sleep. I have the bed with the pink but need one for boys too.
Test Subject
#88 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 9:18 PM
Cool!
wow your beds are reely cool and thanks inge i also downloaded the hack i'll see if it works! :gidea:

:Panda:

pandas rock remember that
Test Subject
#89 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 9:25 PM
whoops i meant to write

:Panda:

pandas rock remember that

I think the panda smile is messed up lol :howdy:

I'm gonna test it now

if its messed up again just know that its supposed 2 b a panda!
Test Subject
#90 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 9:27 PM
urrrrrrrg I am MAD now stupid panda smile i'm gonna w............................oh hello :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#91 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 6:31 PM
there are no re colors yet, I will work on it.
Field Researcher
#92 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 12:11 AM
I thought I posted on this thread but I can't find it, so sorry to anyone who finds the other one, I downloaded the toddlers bed and it is so cute, I also downloaded the get out of bed all by herself hack but that didn't work, I even put the hack over the bed as it shows up in the buy mode, really weird. I sopose that is the hack, although not heard of a hack you have to buy. But Louise just sits their waiting to be let out.
But I love the bed, new colours would be great, thanks for all the hard work.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#93 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 7:46 AM
I thought I replied, but my reply got wiped out too! What on earth is going on?

Anyway, the hack is actually a complete alternative toddler bed which you buy from the catalogue *instead of* the unhacked one. When you click on it and look at the menu, you will see options about how the child gets out, as well as the usual menu options.

I hope the system saves my message this time, cos I ain't typing it all out again! )
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 8:30 AM
cool
Test Subject
#95 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 2:09 PM
Lovely =D
Test Subject
#96 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 10:43 PM
Yeah! I am So going to try it out! I've always wanted my toddler to get out on her own, since I don't likeboy babies.... they get on my nerves.... But don't ask why... I just don't like how they look.... Girls are much cuter... Thanks! *hugs*
#97 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 8:36 AM
Really cute I am downloading it now! Where did you get the toddlers clothes from?
Field Researcher
#98 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 3:27 PM
flonine brilliant idea & carlydunham that pic is so cute (in post 11 must be my parental thingy, makes me feel so clucky)
Field Researcher
#99 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 8:21 AM
Flonine, I love your toddler bed. I only downloaded the white one and Inge's hacked one (thanks Inge -- just love this hack). I never had a problem with it overwriting any other cribs. But I came back here to see if there had been any recolors made to fit a boy or if you had found a way to connect it to other crib recolors, etc. I want to thank you for all your hard work and for being kind enough to share it with the rest of us and beg (pretty please with a cherry on top) to make one for boys too.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#100 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 10:29 AM
I really am having problems with recoloring. I'll work on it again today.
Page 4 of 5