Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#576 Old 15th Jan 2022 at 7:59 PM
He misses summer, just like me :')

Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#577 Old 21st Jan 2022 at 2:10 AM
I've been super wicked busy with non-sims stuff for quite some time, but I did get some time during the Holiday season to remake a couple of sims and do some pretties.

I love history, and love historical sims - this time I went to 1815.

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Scholar
#578 Old 28th Jan 2022 at 7:42 PM
college life

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Forum Resident
#579 Old 3rd Feb 2022 at 6:53 PM
So many happy Sims! But some of my Sims tend to be a bit on the darker side...
[IMG][/IMG]
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#580 Old 10th Feb 2022 at 5:00 PM
A funny picture of Nathan when he thinks of Love. A little pre Valentine day gift to the forum from me.
Screenshots

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Scholar
#581 Old 11th Feb 2022 at 8:43 PM
Announcing pregnancy

Finally storkes come to my main household and Becca have good news to her darling

Forum Resident
#582 Old 12th Feb 2022 at 1:39 PM
Sims in love!!!
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#583 Old 12th Feb 2022 at 4:44 PM
The funniest moment between Brice and Clara (a witch) in the Elixir Boutique (my own interior design makeover)

Pictures 1 - 2 - 3 and 4 : While and after the blowing kiss . Yes Brice is very unconfortable but it takes it well afterall.
Pictures 5 and 6 : After Clara reads the grimoire, he tells her a secret about we don't know.

____

Other pictures: conversation between Ten and Rose (a wolf) at Varg's (my own interior design makeover) about the singer carreer he approuves !

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Instructor
#584 Old 12th Feb 2022 at 8:41 PM
Some of the paintings are hidden gems.
Screenshots
Scholar
#585 Old 21st Feb 2022 at 7:15 PM
Eating popsicle on a rainy chilly day. Why not?

Top Secret Researcher
#586 Old 15th Mar 2022 at 7:51 AM
Inspired by a famous meme..

Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Forum Resident
#587 Old 15th Mar 2022 at 11:58 PM
I created a new Sim for another Sim to befriend, and I do enjoy playing matchmaker but my playstyle involves, mostly, to allow the Sims to pick their own love interests. So if it's one-sided it is easy to tell and when it's reciprocated it is just as easy as well. However, long story short, this particular male Sim experienced heartbreak after finding out that his oldest brother was seeing his girlfriend at the time and discovering his girlfriend never felt as strongly as he did for her. Then on top of that the older brother was trying to get with his ex-girlfriend and if that wasn't enough drama for the A.I., it also had her propositioning an affair to their father. So far, I have not seen this male Sim interested in anyone else yet since moving him to Bridgeport, though he does get flirted with but doesn't pursue any of it. He kind of reminds me of another male Sim who had a bad experience and chooses to be romantically unavailable and very much cautious.

Except the difference is that one of them doesn't take out their repressed anger on women and start sending a bunch of insulting texts after drinking heavily. If I recall, most likely those that flirted with him. When I saw that in the game, I thought that was one of many interesting and believable things I seen imitating human behavior. Something else that's interesting is the Sims' embedded memory. I think I remember an early interview stating that Sims could hold grudges and that is very much true. I think there was a scrapped trait called unforgiving which likely referred to that. While it's not in game for the player to pick and choose, it is still in play autonomously in connection with each Sims' memory and personality. (Not the memory system introduced in Generations as that is mostly superficial to what Sims will actually imprint on whether good or bad from their life experiences.) These memories affect how Sims act and react just like it can in the real world. I'm impressed about a lot in TS3 and that just wows me all the time. One of the most complex video games I ever played and still do. Alright, I'm getting a little sidetracked.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition (Hard Mode: Y!? All side missions and Riddler trophies/riddles/physical challenges completed in the main campaign.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham Knight
Field Researcher
#588 Old 28th Apr 2022 at 2:41 PM
Przemysław is going to celebrate the wedding anniversary with a glass of wine, but his wife has something else on her mind
Screenshots

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Forum Resident
#589 Old 5th May 2022 at 10:48 PM
I had accidentally uninstalled the outfit she was wearing, so I gave her this one. Temporarily anyway, lol. She looked pretty good so I might just add that to her lookbook.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition (Hard Mode: Y!? All side missions and Riddler trophies/riddles/physical challenges completed in the main campaign.)

Instructor
#590 Old 18th May 2022 at 9:50 PM
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#591 Old 18th Jun 2022 at 9:59 PM
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#592 Old 25th Jun 2022 at 5:20 PM
Julian (the same man from the previous post but 30 years older) is a weatherman in Midnight Hollow.
Screenshots

Scholar
#594 Old 21st Aug 2022 at 6:41 PM
Ready, set, go!!!

Field Researcher
#595 Old 22nd Aug 2022 at 12:10 AM
Default Idk,he's sorta cute for a toddler
Forum Resident
#596 Old 14th Sep 2022 at 6:27 AM
More Praaven
Scholar
#597 Old 15th Sep 2022 at 6:34 PM
Thanks to TheSweetSimmer Max now can learn to walk by himself, when parents are too busy with their ordinary activities.

First try wasn't so successful, but it's beginning
Top Secret Researcher
#598 Old 21st Sep 2022 at 5:54 PM
JUST. WHAT. ARE. THESE. THINGS. HOOMAN?!

ermmm...just a silly attempt in converting this dining set from TS2. I really don't know what use will these be in my game besides the lulz
Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Scholar
#599 Old 3rd Oct 2022 at 6:34 PM
Costume party during Spooky Day (aka sims Halloween)

since these years are tigers I guess I shouldn't wonder why there are so many "big cats" in here
Forum Resident
#600 Old 25th Oct 2022 at 4:12 AM
A.I. generated pictures of some of my Sims.

Page 24 of 26