Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prop attachment hack for Movie Making or Story Telling *Update 2006-10-14*

by Jixs Posted 25th Aug 2006 at 4:39 PM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:20 PM by whiterider

146 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 132 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
Original Poster
#51 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 8:45 PM
Thrax I just love reading your comments LOL

Camcorder, that's a great idea! Im just thinking now... there's no real overlayable animation I could use to make it seem like the sim is actually looking through the thing. Unless I could find a way to make my own animations, but that I haven't tried yet. Will of course keep it in mind though

Prop Attachment Hack - Add all sorts of accessories onto your sims

Idle Animations Hack - Easy access to all idle animations

Dance Animations Hack - Easy access to all dance animations
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 4:30 PM
Default As A Machinema Filmmaker...
As A Machinema Filmmaker, I have only one thing to say...

YOU - ARE - A - GOD!!!!!

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou
Test Subject
#53 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 8:58 PM
jixs quick thing about this im useing it the prop shows up then it desapears such as the guns i downloaded them use this then they desaper any help with this problem?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#54 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 10:05 PM
Read my original post about the add permanently/temporarily options

Prop Attachment Hack - Add all sorts of accessories onto your sims

Idle Animations Hack - Easy access to all idle animations

Dance Animations Hack - Easy access to all dance animations
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 5:28 AM
Maybe I'm just blone but which file do download so the meat cleaver will work?

"I didn't lose my mind, it ran away and refuses to come home"
I am like an oreo cookie, sweet at first but I cause cavities.
I R A pirate. Arr!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 11:17 AM
Aaah, the cleaver... Everybody love that bloody cleaver :D

You would need "jixs_ph_cleaver.package" and "jixs_ph_cleaver2.package" for the cleaver to work. And of course the main file "jixs_prophack.package".

Correct me if I'm wrong Jixs, but I guess you don't need all the accesories intalled if you only want the cleaver. I would recomend to install all the files in the zip archive, though. Just to get all the options to work

Sims Projects (last update: 2007-10-23)
Test Subject
#57 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 9:00 AM
This is awesome. Thanks so much. Is there any chance you could also maybe add a pen or pencil? Sometimes the sims in my stories like to do mundane things, like write letters. :D
Instructor
#58 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 2:02 AM
I can hardly wait to get this into the game and start making some movies!!! It's all new to me, and I can't wait (ooops, said that already)

hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#59 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 4:11 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
#60 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 4:34 PM
Thanks so much for this, Jixs! But I have to agree with alarmingduplicity -- is it possible for you to add a pen/pencil, or can we do that on our own?
Instructor
#61 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 2:44 AM
This is really an interesting mod. Can't wait to try it.
Thanks for sharing it!
Test Subject
#62 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 12:02 AM
you dont understand how long I've been looking for something like this THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH

*´")
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´OnyxAngel21 ¸.·*¨)
Test Subject
#63 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 6:35 PM
you are the coolest, i have searched high and low and here you are ready to deliver! good... no... great job!

*´")
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´OnyxAngel21 ¸.·*¨)
Test Subject
#64 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 3:39 PM Last edited by redryno : 23rd Apr 2007 at 5:01 PM. Reason: ummm..... umm.... 27?????
what do you zip this to???

AND NO GUIDES lol im fed up of reading @#*&

i love me gf!!!

SAVE WATER DRINK BEER!! SAVE A TREE EAT A BEAVER!!EAT YOUR GREENS PICK YOUR NOSE!!

thisisnotmyrealemailandyouareastupi...as!!@domain.com
Test Subject
#65 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dektora
Aaah, the cleaver... Everybody love that bloody cleaver :D

You would need "jixs_ph_cleaver.package" and "jixs_ph_cleaver2.package" for the cleaver to work. And of course the main file "jixs_prophack.package".

Correct me if I'm wrong Jixs, but I guess you don't need all the accesories intalled if you only want the cleaver. I would recomend to install all the files in the zip archive, though. Just to get all the options to work

can you kill ppl with cleaver coz i need the zip and i realy wonna know ...can you kill with eny of the guns (or cleaver)

SAVE WATER DRINK BEER!! SAVE A TREE EAT A BEAVER!!EAT YOUR GREENS PICK YOUR NOSE!!

thisisnotmyrealemailandyouareastupi...as!!@domain.com
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 11:53 AM
redryno,
the weapons are all props, you can't used them to kill. Just like your sims won't do the drinking animations when holding the glasses.
As Jixs stated in the title, it's a tool designed for movie makiers (and story tellers, and piture takers of course). So if you are one of them, you can use a few tricks and a well staged scene to make it look like your sims are killing each others

If you want to see the cleaver used in a movie, I recommand the following:

- Shadow Dance by OneJovialSim

- Hopelessly (part 1) by B.Kiddo

Sims Projects (last update: 2007-10-23)
Test Subject
#67 Old 8th May 2007 at 1:00 AM
This is probably one of the most useful, wonderful things I've come across! Wonderful... thanks!
Test Subject
#68 Old 26th May 2007 at 10:52 AM
Very useful for horror movies lol and music videos like All Good Things Come to an End by Loltothepower on Youtube (*thanks*)
Instructor
#69 Old 26th May 2007 at 11:52 AM Last edited by Nukeya : 26th May 2007 at 12:01 PM.
Awesome! Thanks! I'm just getting started with trying to do videos, but in doing pics for contests and stuff, I have found myself having to have one sim using whatever prop I wanted to use (such as a hammer) while getting the other sim I am photographing into the pose I need, using move_objects on, pausing the game, and then taking the item from the other sim and putting it into the model sims' hand. This should make life less complicated!
Test Subject
#70 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 5:39 AM
HUGE thankyou! I've been looking for something for my story when a couple of sims get arrested to do exactly what the handcuffs in this hack do, though I didn't think I was going to have any success!! I'm really looking forward to seeing what the rest of the hacks do; storytelling just got infinately easier!!! :-D
Field Researcher
#71 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 5:59 AM
Remarkable work
This is truly a wonderful Prop attachment to have.
Thank you!

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Forum Resident
#72 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 6:47 PM
OMG this is awesome!! Thanks so very much!!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Test Subject
#73 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 7:27 AM
I'm in love with this hack and I use it all the time for my movies Thanks for sharing it!

I was just wondering though, if its possible if you would be able to make a hammer attachable prop? I had another movie idea and was hoping to find one but wasnt able to. I tried looking up some tutorials on attaching objects to the sim's hand but I really didn't know what I was doing, haha. It's probably a little too late to ask, but if you can, please reply back.

Thanks!
Field Researcher
#74 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 11:24 AM
Yeah,thanks a lot!I`ve been looking for something like that for a whole 7 months!

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous
Test Subject
#75 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:49 AM
I am filled with overwhelming love for you right now. Thank you, mighty Jixs.

~Bow~
Page 3 of 6