Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Don't Fail Me Now - AF Dress

by Lina Posted 29th Mar 2012 at 4:37 PM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 9:26 AM
i've always liked the blue dress but thought the accessories made it look horribly tacky
your edits look awesome!!! great work!
Test Subject
#27 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by preemptive_doodle
If you have nothing nice or constructive to say then don't say anything.

But they said that wedges look too casual for a formal dress, how is that not constructive? I like Lina's creations as much as the next person but what's with people attacking this person just because they said what they don't like about the edit? They weren't being rude, unlike other users who are telling them to shut up.
It's pretty horrible to exclude a person from any discussion just because they do not agree with you.

I for one kind of liked the original blue dress - but I have to admit I use a default replacement because I really hated the shoes.
Personally I think heels would look good on this dress. I can totally see it as a default replacement, too. It's probably only a matter of time till someone will make a default version

Well, I guess in the end I had nothing "nice" to say either ._.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#28 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 9:18 AM
I like the original dress, and the bracelets, but the shoes were yuck!, really distasteful with such a dress, in my opinion. The game catalogue has a lot of nice stuff in it that just needs a little improvement, or to be updated to these days' fashion. Thanks for sharing yours, don't worry about what some may say, you know most of us are grateful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 9:22 PM
thanks lina! this dress is so much nicer now ♥
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 10:41 PM
Cool. The quality was so great I thought I was TS3.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 6:49 PM
crap. joke i love this mesh! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 1st May 2012 at 5:18 PM
Thank you so much )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 7:32 PM
These look beautiful, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 1:36 PM
The dress is lovely, I adore the wedges (super high heels that are actually impossible to walk on always annoy me slightly on my sims!) and I absolutely love the way you mix and matched the colours of the dresses and shoes together, very nice indeed!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#35 Old 8th May 2015 at 8:30 PM
I loved this dress so much when Nightlife came out!
Now with those great recolors i can love it again - great shoes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 25th May 2018 at 9:31 PM
These make good Christmas party dresses.
Page 2 of 2