Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Boba Fett from Star Wars

by xanathon Posted 19th Feb 2006 at 5:59 PM - Updated 20th Dec 2006 at 7:52 AM by xanathon

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 3:42 AM
hi i just wanted to ask does this include a female version aswell, if not could i request one?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 5th May 2011 at 9:00 PM Last edited by K9Underdogg : 5th May 2011 at 9:11 PM.
Same, I'd really like this to have a version for female sims if it doesn't have it already
I'm downloading it, it looks Awesome!!
EDIT: It DOES have a female version, cool! :D
Test Subject
#53 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kidwizz
The actor who plays Jango in ep1 sucks! he snobbed my friend and i when i went to get his autograph. he was talkin so some other person and just signed it. i was like well you.

But the dude who played boba is ep1 he was cool, he wanted to trade shirts with my friend, my friend has a Blink 182 shirt.

back on topic: My Q-xpress installer gives me a runtime error 5 when i try to install this. looks like i have to do it the long way

He was very cool when I met him (Daniel Logan) He played his character for my brother when he asked what happened to his dad (my brother was turning like 5 or something). Way cool.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 3:38 AM
I am sure that someone has already told you. Boba Fett does live on. He survives and comes back to collect Han and Leia's Kids, Jacen and Jaina... If I remember right. I know he comes back. I also remember something about I.G.-88. But yeah, Boba lives on! I love that you made one.
Test Subject
#55 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 7:57 AM
It says "This content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed." when I try to install it.
Page 3 of 3