Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#51 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 3:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by malfoya
Of course! You got it over there aswell? That's nice

Yea!I swear when I visited Norway for Christmas I had way too much of it.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 11:11 AM
Finland here! o/
Test Subject
#53 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 1:53 PM
used to play in my native norwegian, but i figured that i could improve my english if i switched, haha.. ++the puns actually makes me laugh now.
Test Subject
#54 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 11:52 AM
I'm born and live in Sweden, and I'm half-danish by blood. ^^ I live about an hour by bus from Gothenburg. We have the oldest sluss (no, I don't remember the word in English right now) in Sweden here.
Test Subject
#55 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 8:53 PM
Finland

Gone with the Sim
Banned
#56 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 4:29 PM
I was born and raised in America, but my grandparents are from Finland.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#57 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 12:32 PM
Hai! I'm half Spanish and I live in Spain, but my father is Swedish and all of my paternal ancestry is Finnish, may I have a place in your group?

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#58 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 9:35 AM
Finland! I'm kinda suprised to see even this many scandinavian ppl here. But good to see ya
Inventor
#59 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_aninyosaloh
Hai! I'm half Spanish and I live in Spain, but my father is Swedish and all of my paternal ancestry is Finnish, may I have a place in your group?

Of course!
Test Subject
#60 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 4:59 PM
I'm from Finland (y) :D
Test Subject
#61 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 6:33 PM
I'm from Sweden but have lots of Danish relatives and my cousin is marrying a man from Finland. So my family is Scandinavia all the way.
Scholar
#62 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 12:31 PM
Seems to be many swedish simmers here, and I am one of them. I'm from the westcoast.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#63 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 2:19 PM
Wow, I haven't looked here in a long long time, and there are so many other Finns (and other scandinavians too ofc). Nice to meet you all

Nina, you can be made a full Finn in no time ^^
Test Subject
#64 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 9:05 PM
I'm from Sweden but lived in New York for 10 years. My
kids father was American. We live in a small town by lake
Vänern.

Nice to find a group for Scandinavians...didn't know there
were so many of us
Inventor
#65 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 4:16 PM

Just wanted to share
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#66 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 5:06 PM
Ehehee, I've seen that - the Finn is tough and I love the expression on the danish one xD
Field Researcher
#67 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 7:18 PM
Sweden, Skåne, Kristianstad. :>
Instructor
#68 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by malfoya
http://kaakenmagasinet.com/bilder/f...42f7fe1e204.jpg

This is Christmas soda. A type of soda that only comes out at Christmas, which is red or light brown. Tastes really sweet!

Is that the same as "julmust"? I looked up "julmust" in my SWE/EN dictionary and it was translated as "a type if root beer". But it does not taste like root beer. It is more like shandy.
Inventor
#69 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fruitsymphony
Is that the same as "julmust"? I looked up "julmust" in my SWE/EN dictionary and it was translated as "a type if root beer". But it does not taste like root beer. It is more like shandy.

No it has a sweet soda taste. I think it taste like raspberry's and there's also a brown version in some parts of Norway that taste more like champagne soda.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 6th May 2012 at 10:26 AM
Scandinavia - Norway, Denmark, Sweden
The Nordic countries - Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland and Finland

That's what I've learned, am I right?

Edit: Nice to meet you all btw!
Test Subject
#71 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 8:34 AM
Finland! Cool to see you all o/
Test Subject
#72 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 12:28 PM
What, haven't post here??
So, I'm from Finland (if someone has missed that)

Linux every day, keeps Windows away.
Sorry my bad English. I'm Finnish.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 2:58 PM
Welp, I'm Finnish and a pretty patriotic one I'm born and currently live in Stockholm in Sweden, but my both parents are full-blooded Finns(plusminus some swedes and russ in the family a couple centuries ago).
Field Researcher
#74 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 6:00 PM
As it seems, I haven't properly introduced myself! I am KyriaT - born and raised in Norway.

I like to add a Scandinavian feel when I play, to make it more homely. That's why I just love the Seasons EP, so we can have some snow and wind in the game for that true Norwegian feeling!

I've also made quite a few houses Scandinavian style, you can find them at my blog if you are interested.

Anywayzzz, it's nice to meet you all!

Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone. (Tommy Cooper)
Test Subject
#75 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 10:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arisuka
Finland! kiva et on toinenki suomalainen täällä, och hej på alla svenska simmers!

ARISUKA ON SUOMALAINEN

äöäöäöäöäöäöäöä luulin aina et oot joku kiinalaine tai amerikkalaine XDD ps. oon ollu sun fani vuodesta 2010 c:

Page 3 of 4