Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#3776 Old 23rd Sep 2021 at 10:04 PM
"Stop having so many babies!"
I was playing with the story progression mod and it made one of the couples have four children already.

"Why does nobody care that she's dying?"
One of my sims died from starvation and only the pet dog seemed to notice or care.
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#3777 Old 3rd Oct 2021 at 3:01 AM
"Who left half-eaten pizza on the coffee table? Jesus!"

right after this 'exchange'

Me: "Is this clean? no go clean it."
Husband: "Are you talking to me?"
Me: "No, my sim"
Husband: "Is...he going to talk back?"
Me: "No, I'm just telling him what to do. He needs to clean so he can get a better lawyer job, because you know, that's how sims works. (to sim) Go Study cleaning!"
Husband: 'Don't tell me what to do!"

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#3778 Old 3rd Oct 2021 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sturlington
"If they didn't like your dirty joke the first time you told it, then they aren't going to like it the next three times you tell it either. So stop telling it!"

Sadly this phenomenon is not entirely restricted to the Sims could have had this exact conversation with several colleagues.
Top Secret Researcher
#3779 Old 9th Oct 2021 at 8:07 PM
You do not need more pizza! Fine, be that way. Drown in pizza.
Greek houses lol

My Simblr
He/They
Mad Poster
#3780 Old 13th Oct 2021 at 7:57 PM
"You're going to have to leave those corn flakes or you'll miss school!"

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Forum Resident
#3781 Old 13th Oct 2021 at 8:21 PM
When sims complain all dramatic about being hungry instead of getting food: "Have I hindered you from eating??"
When sims start preparing food for themselves when I want them to wait for someone else or something: "Did I ask you to cook??"

I am Error.
Mad Poster
#3782 Old 13th Oct 2021 at 10:23 PM
Watching intense flirting between spouses:

"Oh, just go to bed and have sex, already, you two!"

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Scholar
#3783 Old 18th Oct 2021 at 1:00 AM Last edited by sturlington : 18th Oct 2021 at 2:47 AM.
When the woman Dustin is having an affair with calls to invite him over and he asks if he can bring his friend Angela:
"No, Dustin, that's your wife. Don't be an idiot."

And when that same night, the burglar steals the brand-new telescope bought for a Sim on his birthday when he aged up to teen:
"The Pleasantview police are completely clueless!"
Lab Assistant
#3784 Old 22nd Oct 2021 at 2:22 AM
"Good GOD! And they say Meadow Thayer is the town hoe!"
No less than three of my teen boys in my neighborhood have double bolts with Opal Raymond, a Three Lakes local everyone keeps bringing home from school. It feels way too easy to make an "Everyone loves (Opal) Raymond" joke.
Alchemist
#3785 Old 6th Nov 2021 at 5:29 PM
"I don't care that I found two other bowls of oranges, I want to use that particular vase with oranges. Even if it takes me 20 minutes, I'm going to find it."
Twenty minutes later...
"...I don't think that was worth it. Yeah, I like the other one better."
"Crap, where was that one again?"

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Lab Assistant
#3786 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 1:00 AM
"Why did you bring your neighbour's kid with you?"
For some strange reason, Elizabeth Aspir brought Issac Bell with her when visiting Natasha Una.
Lab Assistant
#3787 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 3:57 PM
"Well! This feels like a bad omen!"
Right as I aged Kristina Curious (Vidcund's alien daughter) up to a toddler, the fire alarm for building I was in went off- luckily, everything was okay, someone on another floor just burned popcorn, but still...
Mad Poster
#3788 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 4:18 PM
"This is the worst possible time to get a pizza!"
(As Hi Thyme stopped cuddling and "visit campus" appeared in his queue between the kiss and the makeout, with less than an hour left on the timer.)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#3789 Old 10th Nov 2021 at 9:34 PM
"Why take a sponge bath, when there's a shower right beside you?" (Me to Gilbert Jacquet.)

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Theorist
#3790 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 7:36 PM
Me looking at Denis Paquin's wants panel and noticing "have a grandchild"
Me: no chance this will happen.
Denis' daughter Suzanna: Shoo-flee
Top Secret Researcher
#3791 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 8:13 PM
"Dude, are you seriously not moving cause there's a puppy on your foot? I mean, I understand, but also, you're starving."

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Mad Poster
#3792 Old 25th Nov 2021 at 8:44 PM
"That's a good idea. We'll do both!"

Thanksgiving is not celebrated in the UK where I live, but it is celebrated in Veronaville at the end of November, because I first played the 'hood on 30th November 2012. That means we're now celebrating nine years of health and growing peace and prosperity in and around the town. No one has died here at all in this time. (So in many ways Veronavillians have more to give thanks for than the New England Pilgrims ever had -- a lot of them died in their first year.)

The question was, should we celebrate today, when Americans are celebrating, or should we wait till the 30th, which is the actual anniversary. So I went to 19 Chorus Court, and asked my friend Andrew (who is always in demand at Thanksgiving because he's one of about three Sims in the neighbourhood who knows how to roast a turkey!) what he thought. After a moment's consideration, Andrew smiled and said, "Why not do both?"

So that's what we'll do. One celebration of Thanksgiving today and another one on the 30th!

I often talk to Andrew like this. Sometimes I start up the game, but more often than not, it's all done in my imagination. As well as being a favourite Sim in my game, Andrew also fills the role of my not-so-invisible-friend!

My Sims and I would like to take this opportunity to wish all our American friends a Happy Thanksgiving!

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Forum Resident
#3793 Old 30th Nov 2021 at 6:34 AM
To my sim named Lifts-Her-Tail, "Sorry, babe, no matter how many times you buy books at this bookstore, you're never gonna find a copy of Lusty Argonian Maid here. Wrong game, hon."
Mad Poster
#3794 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 9:43 PM
"Don't do that, Julian! You'll break Andrew's little heart."

Julian Moltke-Jones and Jack Gill (both unselectable) were visiting new girl Gill Cuthbert because she wanted to be best friends with both of them. Jack was already on the pavement (sidewalk) outside her house, and Julian had just arrived and Gill had greeted him. Without warning, Julian turned to Jack and caressed him on the cheek, causing them to fall in love with each other. Julian and Jack have known each other a very long time, and they were already platonic best friends.

I immediately used the Sim Manipulator to delete the Love and crush flags, and I deleted their relevant memories too. I know that's very cheaty, but I felt it was the least I could do for Andrew. I would have thought Pescado's Romance Mod would have made Julian show a bit more loyalty. It's nearly nine years since Julian started going steady with Andrew. Maybe Andrew and Julian really are a bit young to be married. It must be hard staying faithful at their age, when they live in a community where promiscuity seems to be the norm.

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Forum Resident
#3795 Old 18th Dec 2021 at 1:01 AM
"You... sim."
He got into the hottub right before leaving to go to a fancy restaurant. And not just that, but to get proposed to at a fancy restaurant.

I am Error.
Mad Poster
#3796 Old 18th Dec 2021 at 3:05 AM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 18th Dec 2021 at 3:41 AM.
"Gentlemen! There's somebody trying to sleep here!"

When all these Sims trooped up the stairs a couple of hours earlier, I assumed they were going to bed. But when I checked now, this is what I found:

P.S. Kligma, did he go to the posh restaurant in his swimming trunks?
P.P.S. I see from your other post that he did!
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Forum Resident
#3797 Old 18th Dec 2021 at 2:31 PM
"it's nice to see everyone at the shopping center, but I can't move, could you all please back up??"
Top Secret Researcher
#3798 Old 18th Dec 2021 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pianogrinder
"it's nice to see everyone at the shopping center, but I can't move, could you all please back up??"

It's in sims' culture not to move when you stand in the way (unlike normal people). At least they have no crime so they must be doing something right as a society!

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Lab Assistant
#3799 Old 20th Dec 2021 at 9:59 PM
"Oh god, not in the toilet, NOT IN THE TOILET!!!"
Marisa Loner was going to use the bathroom when she decided right then and there to give birth to her daughter, Meghan... right while she was facing the toilet...
"But why? I thought you think she's a total uggo?"
Ajay kept rolling wants to flirt with his co-worker and friend, Brittany Raymond, even though the last time I had checked, he had negative attraction to her.
"I'm sorry, LOVE?! "
So I finally decided to humor him, and due to him and Brittany's high relationship, they fell in love with each other, after a single. Fucking. PECK. Ohhhh god, poor Marisa!
Mad Poster
#3800 Old 21st Dec 2021 at 6:25 AM
Eli,You don't have time for woohoo with Ami now because it's time you headed off to work.I cought them about to start playing video games and redirected them before noticing that it was almost time to get to work.
Page 152 of 168