Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#551 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 9:47 AM
My poor, busted, WA-less world. XD

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#552 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 10:05 AM Last edited by r_deNoube : 10th Jul 2015 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Add second illustration.
Quote: Originally posted by Fentonparkninja
My poor, busted, WA-less world. XD

It is not so bad as all that! From Meg's viewpoint, it was as normal as any one-tile-wide pool can be. And she discovered that it's OK to swim under the wall, into an otherwise-entrance-less room, and that was pretty interesting, so she persuaded me to join her. We're having a whole little pools-in-basements time of it.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#553 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 7:20 PM
Oh! "Pools-in-basements" reminds me of Super Mario! It looks like fun.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
#554 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 7:34 PM
I've started a separate thread in our group for pictures of our time in Scotland together.

Anyone else care to join?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#555 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 4:41 AM
Alright, here is the latest version of Heaven's Peak, after nailing down the swamp grass and adding a few other fixes in:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i...'s_Peak.zip

You need at least WA and IP for it to not be totally broken.

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
Mad Poster
#556 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 4:45 AM
:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc Thank you, Fenton! Can't wait to try it out, but I need to get some rest right now. Tomorrow! With the gang! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#557 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 8:30 AM
:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc Like Ver said!
Today I have been letting my Sims relax and ad-lib, before another round of testing & filming. Here's Janet on the beach.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#558 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 2:25 PM
I am loving Heaven's Peak, Fenton! It's so beautiful and so very green! I was a little worried about my camera and view bouncing all over the place with those tall capped mountains, but there are enough flat plateaus throughout that it wasn't an issue at all. I am soaking up the details and loving all the beautiful views.

I want to start a new post in the Fanclub section because I want to share this adventure and post lots of pictures. Please, anyone, feel free to join me there if you want (or just share here).
Scholar
#559 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 9:08 PM Last edited by BlakeS5678 : 15th Jul 2015 at 11:14 PM.
My self-sim is now uploaded! I moved her into Heaven's Peak and chose the three bedroom blue bungalow for her. I also got her a job at the school (again.)

Attached files:
File Type: rar  Blake.rar (8.67 MB, 6 downloads) - View custom content

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Mad Poster
#560 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 11:11 PM
Thanks, Blake! I'll put her in play tomorrow. I've finished for today. I think Ronnie and Janet have the three bedroom bungalow right now in my game. Maybe you'll move in with them or with Nymphy. She has a two bedroom home.
Scholar
#561 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 11:17 PM
Ooh! Speaking of which, how can I get my hands on Ronnie, Janet, Jake etc.? I'm sure they've been posted but going through almost 600 posts to find them will take quite a while. I'd love to add the whole gang to my town.

Mad Poster
#562 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 11:48 PM Last edited by VerDeTerre : 16th Jul 2015 at 12:09 AM.
They're all in this thread. Hold on, I'll look.

Nymphy Post #548 http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...5#startcomments

Fenton Post #409 http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...25#startcomment

It looks like Janet and Ronnie were never shared in this thread, Noubie sent them to me in a message. I can forward the link to you.

The others never shared self-Sims, but it would be great if they did!
Scholar
#563 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 12:44 AM
Fun, fun, fun!

Hey Ver, are you still working on your self-sim/alter ego. We'd all love to have you.

Scholar
#564 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 1:01 AM
Default Sorry for the double post

"Give us your sexiest pose"

Mad Poster
#565 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlakeS5678
Fun, fun, fun!

Hey Ver, are you still working on your self-sim/alter ego. We'd all love to have you.
I need to get back to it. I saw a Sim in game today that made me think of Tammy Yaya, so I saved her file. Yes, I'll do her soon!

We also need the others...who is in this group? @IrishA, @Mordecai & Rigby, @tsyokawe, @pizza, @efolger997?

Love your "sexy" pose, Blake - what fun!
Scholar
#566 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 3:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nymphetamine
That's awesome Blake! I love it!

Edit: Do you mind if I save that and make it my desktop?

Of course you can! Want the full size 1600x900 picture?

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#567 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 5:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
We also need the others...who is in this group? @IrishA, @Mordecai & Rigby, @tsyokawe, @pizza, @efolger997?
Well, not everybody necessarily has a self-Sim; and those that do, don't necessarily travel widely. Until recently, even my girls -- who make their living as actors in a Comic, so they're not total privacy nuts, right? -- had rarely been out of the Valley. So, you know, I say let each Fangirl determine her own comfort level.

Ooh! Speaking of which, how can I get my hands on Ronnie, Janet, ...
Um... start with Flirtatious Joke and see if you can work forward from there?

Oh yes definitely Blake, you may host my Sims -- and I sure am jazzed to see you here among us!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#568 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 8:54 AM
Default Oh! and this too
... Want the full size 1600x900 picture?
I do I do I do :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Screenshots
Instructor
#569 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 9:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
We also need the others...who is in this group

Self-sims are not a talented area but I was debating making one, so I could watch myself cause havoc settle down in Heaven's Peak. I can't really play along yet because my Sims 3 isn't set up and I lack some necessary EPs but I'm sure I can package a Sim, if anyone wants a small blonde that is ..
Scholar
#570 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 4:45 PM
I do have a sim that's like me, but she has long grey hair. Due to recent medical treatments, I was bald for a bit, and my hair now is very, very short. I could find the old sim of me. I think it's on a thumb drive with my CDs. I could put short hair on her...
Mad Poster
#571 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 6:18 PM
Tsyokawe, put any kind of hair on her that you want. Pizza, if you're willing, I'd love to have your Sim. I'm not happy with my own self-Sim, so I was thinking of an alter-ego instead. We'll see. I just loaded up the game for Glen Donnach and need to place Blake and some paintings and change the status of the Highland Club. Then I'll look at what I might do for Sims.
Mad Poster
#572 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 7:48 PM Last edited by VerDeTerre : 17th Jul 2015 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Updated download of AM
Ok...I made one, sort of a self-Sim, although she felt all wrong in so many ways. One thing that was weird is that my face is defined in motion, so looking at an unsmiling Sim did not make sense to me. Also, the limit of traits creates a half of a personality, but you all know how it is. So, for what it's worth and with all the imperfections that result from an imperfect Sim that is based on an imperfect person, Here she is:

*Edit* Attached Version 2, which is more life-like than Version 1. Hopefully, this version will smile a bit....
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Anna Muses.rar (632.5 KB, 3 downloads) - View custom content
Scholar
#573 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 7:49 PM
Here's the 1600x900 picture attached. Here's an example on my own computer

Edit: I'm sure your sim is lovely, Ver. Can't wait to plop her in and add her to the gang.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Desktop.rar (1.05 MB, 4 downloads) - View custom content

Instructor
#574 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 9:54 PM
I spent the evening making my self-sim I had a similar problem VDT with the traits! I tried to be honest with them though and over-emotional did make the cut
I look forward to seeing her roaming around and getting up to mischief :p
Attached files:
File Type: rar  MadisonPizza.rar (2.58 MB, 13 downloads) - View custom content
Mad Poster
#575 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 10:47 PM
Can't wait to try her out, Pizza! I'll throw her in the game tomorrow.

Page 23 of 26