Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 10:25 PM
The Sims 4 - Male Sims (V1)
Post your favourit male sims here people! men need some loving to!

~Fen Acer~

i tried to remake one of my old sims 2 sims.. looks nothing like him because i dont have the right CC yet, but nonetheless i think he's a cutie :lovestruc

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 10:43 AM

My alien hunky sim, Light. o3o
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 9:06 PM
Lovely fellas so far

Meet Aston

Check out my sims blog - Monkeys with Technology
My pixels@SU

Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 6:17 AM
nhayes17: Droooooool! :lovestruc

Erik aged to adulthood and he is so square faced! He makes me think of Superman. :P

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 1:13 PM
Unfortunately My video card (the only part of my PC that does not meet the suggested requirements) doesn't allow me to play with high settings, so I post mostly pictures from the cas (that keeps graphic with high settings even when in the game, settings are low)

Olav (he's a Norwegian pro-wrestler)
Is one of the characters of a story I'm writing, and I create him in every game with a character editor.
He should look rougher, but the sims always had a soft-like graphic, so...

I think here he looks close the way he looks in Saints Row 2.
Screenshots

Che il sultano mantenga le tradizioni nella propria terra, ma non tenti di imporle ad altri regnanti.
That the sultan may keep his tradition in his own land, but not attempt to force them on other rulers.
(Vlad Țepeș)
Inventor
#6 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 2:03 PM
Here's some of mine so far, mainly Sims 3 favourites that I tried to redo
Dane

Thal

Travis

and my fave Sim Redd(see my avatar for Sims 3 version) who I have forced to shack up with my self sim ^^

Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 9:53 PM
Maybe it's just 'cause I'm a mom now, but I've found that in TS4 I just love watching daddys interacting with their babies and kids. It's the most precious thing! <3 Here's Hugo with his daughter Meia.

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 6:34 PM
More Aston - I love the expressions now

My pixels@SU

Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 5:18 AM
I think making sims is one of my new favourite things to do in TS4. May I present Kurtis Pickett, the founder of one of my Legacy challenges.

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 4:08 PM

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 6:08 PM
Loving all the guys in here

I recreated soms fave sims 3 sims..

This is Ryan "Marsh" Marshall...

With his bestie Felix Nadir

Every Townie is an expert...

My pixels@SU

Field Researcher
#13 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 7:23 PM
This is the only male sim I've made so far.
I'm more into females so... yeah. But he's hot. ♥ 3♥

Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 8:50 PM
My main male.
Screenshots
Instructor
#15 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 7:02 AM
The sim I made of my boyfriend, with this married chick awkwardly creeping on him.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 6:55 PM
Nice looking sims, guys! :lovestruc

This is the first sim I've made and played with, I've had him going exactly a month now!
He's romantic, cheerful, creative, and currently trying to find his soulmate.

This is Nolan, the neighborhood bro. He's also active and self-assured.
He's always at the gym mentoring the other sims, or at home raising his promiscuous teen brother.

Here's Christian, a friend to the world and gym rat.
He's part of my largest and most wealthy family.

...and this is his older brother Dominic, who was a product of genetics from Maxis (based on Christian) but I think he was attractive enough to keep.
He wants to build a successful career as a secret agent and is a bit of a loner.

I have tons of male sims (especially compared to female) so I'll post more later.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 8:06 PM
Meet Jason, a self sim that I aged down to child for a new family. My 6-year-old daughter help me make him because I can't see myself very well. He looks different than the adult now. But I still love him all the same.

Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 1:36 AM
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 11:00 AM
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 4:57 PM
These threads hardly get any love, does no one like the Sims 4?

Sutton Piper

Husband of Serena Piper
Theorist
#22 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 3:56 PM
My favorite male sim. Modeled after the Aaron Pittman character (Zak Orth) from Revolution. I wasn't a huge fan of the show, but I am a huge fan of portly bearded computer nerds.

Resident wet blanket.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 5:31 PM Last edited by Davinia : 7th Oct 2014 at 5:32 PM. Reason: spellcheck
Default Duke Crocker (Eric Balfour on "Haven")
This is Duke Crocker, from Haven as played by Eric Balfour. He lives in a condo next door to Alicia Keys, by the way. They are both creatives, as well.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 7:04 PM
My male legacy founder Nickolas Braden <3

Chess mischief:
Instructor
#25 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 10:02 PM
Okay, in my current family I got twin boys! The family consists of two couples living together and their children. The red skinned guy is Stephen Hades (father of the twins), the twins are Max and Charlie Hades, and the redhead is Rune Melmont (has a daughter in game) Rune Melmont got super beefy by accident when I wasn't playing his family, he is also a born in game sim
Screenshots
Page 1 of 10