Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zenezis 5 Recolor Pin-up Dress UPDATE !

by ZeneZis Posted 2nd Feb 2015 at 12:21 AM - Updated 26th Aug 2015 at 8:34 PM by ZeneZis

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 9:55 PM
love this you rock
Test Subject
#27 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rosieposiepudnpie
Myself and several others have asked why the dresses are not showing up. Could someone please let up know? I can only get one dress to show and the others said the same thing. The dress they can get to show is different for each one of us. I know a couple of us even re-downloaded the file and still only one dress is showing. I have two other dresses that are recolored from a different designer. Could that be the issue? Thanks.

I haven't downloaded these dresses, but is it that these dresses end up replacing the Vanilla one? Since they weren't put into one download together it seems to me that we're meant to only pick one to use, perhaps Candy shows up because it's higher in the mods load order (alphabetical?).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 4:12 PM
Very Thank you :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 6:36 AM
superbe j'aime bravo♥
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 3:25 PM
Default Can't use all at once
Those dresses overlap themselves as they have the exact same CASP file (what defines the object itself), which not allow having all versions at once.

You would need to edit the CASP files to fix it, but the easiest way is to re-clone the base dress in S4CASTools and import the textures from these packages.

The name of the files are also too generic, you should rename for something more specific like ZeneZis-PinUpLemon.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 1:09 AM
Amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 9:16 AM
thankyou
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 5:46 PM
Thank you! Theyr are super cute :D
Test Subject
#34 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 8:40 PM
Only one dress shows up? :/
Test Subject
#35 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 1:30 PM
Has anyone been able to fix the problem with only one dress showing up? The same is happening to me >.<
Instructor
THANKS POST
#36 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 3:59 PM
I was looking for this you hit the spot My tes house one of my sims that i plan on keeping i want her to dress classy and not skimpy like i have been dressing them
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 12:09 PM
Wonderful creations!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#38 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 3:15 AM
Default I Apologize
Quote: Originally posted by rosieposiepudnpie
I am also having that same issue. I can only get Retro to show up. Did you resolve the issue? Edit: I redownloaded and it didn't help. outfits not showing up.

I am working on the problem right now because i didn't have that much time lately i was really busy, i'm pretty sure you can understand.
Sorry for the errors that you guys may have had.
It will be fix soon :-)

Zenezis
Test Subject
Original Poster
#39 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 3:15 AM
Default Trying to resolved issues
Quote: Originally posted by An_dz
Those dresses overlap themselves as they have the exact same CASP file (what defines the object itself), which not allow having all versions at once.

You would need to edit the CASP files to fix it, but the easiest way is to re-clone the base dress in S4CASTools and import the textures from these packages.

The name of the files are also too generic, you should rename for something more specific like ZeneZis-PinUpLemon.

I am working on the problem right now because i didn't have that much time lately i was really busy, i'm pretty sure you can understand.

Zenezis
Test Subject
Original Poster
#40 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 4:04 AM

Zenezis
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 9:55 AM
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=562057

Black0listed, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to access a download, it may have been removed by the Creator or by the Staff for policy violations or a number of other reasons.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account from accessing this area.
Page 2 of 2